Who Hasn't Been Raped by Bill Cosby?

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com

Sorry but looking at her, I'd say she should be lucky somebody wanted to screw her.. just say'in.

I say this is just a scam to sue and take his money.. scamming B i t c h e s

darkbeaver

the universe is electric
Jan 26, 2006
RR1 Distopia 666 Discordia

Sorry but looking at her, I'd say she should be lucky somebody wanted to screw her.. just say'in.

I say this is just a scam to sue and take his money.. scamming B i t c h e s

Listen sonny it was a while ago, you'll get there some day hopefully, a sagging fdeeble minded wreck , if you don't ,make any mistakes.

WLDB

Senate Member
Jun 24, 2011
Ottawa
I almost went to see one of his shows once about five years ago. Close as I got.

Sal

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 29, 2007
it's mind blowing actually

it's like he drugged and raped everything around him

and now a collaborator has come forward who helped to pay the girls off

it was different day and age back then with different attitudes

darkbeaver

the universe is electric
Jan 26, 2006
RR1 Distopia 666 Discordia

The charges have taxed mimaginations a legend is born

They will erect a statue.

Sal

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 29, 2007
The charges have taxed mimaginations a legend is born

They will erect a statue.
a giant puddin' pen*s mmmmmmmmmmmm although for it to remain erect everything around it has to be drugged 'pparently

Twila

Nanah Potato
Mar 26, 2003

Did he drug them or did he offer them drugs? I'd heard a couple of accounts where he'd offered pills and the women took them. Not that it matters much. If someone were to write this story as a novel, it would be improbable. I can't look at pictures of him now. It's just too disturbing.

Sal

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 29, 2007
Did he drug them or did he offer them drugs? I'd heard a couple of accounts where he'd offered pills and the women took them. Not that it matters much. If someone were to write this story as a novel, it would be improbable. I can't look at pictures of him now. It's just too disturbing.
some felt woozy after he had given them drinks

one was 15 but like I said women were to be exploited and a boys will be boys attitude prevailed...it was a part of the culture

look how Kennedy would literally choose women from the audiences and back stage they would go apparently sometimes 3 or 4 a day

the big difference was he didn't drug them...not that it was right but the drug thing makes him a super freak

Twila

Nanah Potato
Mar 26, 2003
some felt woozy after he had given them drinks

one was 15 but like I said women were to be exploited and a boys will be boys attitude prevailed...it was a part of the culture

look how Kennedy would literally choose women from the audiences and back stage they would go apparently sometimes 3 or 4 a day

the big difference was he didn't drug them...not that it was right but the drug thing makes him a super freak

Scary times. Weird times.

Twila

Nanah Potato
Mar 26, 2003

Interesting the timing of these "alleged" victims coming forward.. sorry if I don't believe.

You know, if someone had written this as fiction it would seem totally improbable. It's a horrendous story if it's true and horrendous even if it's not. I have no idea what to think about it.