Is Israel headed towards another Intifada?

Goober

Hall of Fame Member
Jan 23, 2009
Moving
Is Israel headed towards another Intifada?
When you take all hope away from Palestinians of a viable State, shxt is going to happen and many will die.

http://www.nytimes.com/2014/11/19/w...n-region&region=top-news&WT.nav=top-news&_r=0

JERUSALEM — Two Palestinians armed with a gun, knives and axes stormed a synagogue complex in an ultra-Orthodox Jewish neighborhood of West Jerusalem on Tuesday morning and killed four men in the middle of their morning prayers, the Israeli police said.

The assailants were killed at the scene in a gun battle with the police that wounded two officers, one of whom died of his injuries on Tuesday night. It was the deadliest attack on Israeli civilians in more than three years, and the worst in Jerusalem since 2008.

Witnesses and Israeli leaders were particularly horrified at the religious overtones of an attack on a synagogue that killed men in ritual garments and spilled blood on prayer books.

“To see Jews wearing tefillin and wrapped in the tallit lying in pools of blood, I wondered if I was imagining scenes from the Holocaust,” said Yehuda Meshi Zahav, the veteran leader of a religious emergency-response team, describing the straps and prayer shawls worn by the worshipers. “It was a massacre of Jews at prayer.”

darkbeaver

the universe is electric
Jan 26, 2006
RR1 Distopia 666 Discordia
The Israelis want incite this type of mindless revenge every day in the west bank, they dream of the perfect excuse to exterminate the Arab. When will this madness ever end.

Goober

Hall of Fame Member
Jan 23, 2009
Moving
Soon as the muslims quit murdering innocent civilians.

The last 2 Intifada s ended up with the Wall being built. Stopped the vast majority of attacks. Israel has an Arab population of approx 20 %.
And yes it is coming.

Walter

Hall of Fame Member
Jan 28, 2007
How would your opinion change if you were a Palestinian in Gaza, West Bank or an Arab Israeli?
Other than religion how is the life of an Arab Israeli different than a Jew Israeli?

Goober

Hall of Fame Member
Jan 23, 2009
Moving
Other than religion how is the life of an Arab Israeli different than a Jew Israeli?

Google is your friend.
I have no intention of posting links when you may consider them biased. You can check it out yourself.

darkbeaver

the universe is electric
Jan 26, 2006
RR1 Distopia 666 Discordia
Not the point I was making.
But you could answer Walters question. Of that I am sure.

I just said all that has to be said to Walter if he can't appreciate to difference between nothing else can be done. While the Jews lived in Palestine among their fellow Arab and Christian citizens for two thousand years and a bit there was none of the violent racist crime we've witnessed and tolerated all this time. The problem is not religion it is the destructive divisive zionist ideology. look for the roots of divide and conquer

Goober

Hall of Fame Member
Jan 23, 2009
Moving
I just said all that has to be said to Walter if he can't appreciate to difference between nothing else can be done. While the Jews lived in Palestine among their fellow Arab and Christian citizens for two thousand years and a bit there was none of the violent racist crime we've witnessed and tolerated all this time. The problem is not religion it is the destructive zionist ideology.

Fooling yourself. Of course there was violence towards minorities.

Goober

Hall of Fame Member
Jan 23, 2009
Moving
Ah well of course you are right but it never assumed this level. And you can research that and you will not find the comtemporary extreme anywhere in Palestines history. They lived in relative harmony.

The Jews knew their place. About the only way of looking at it.
Same applied in various degrees in other Islamic countries.