Pipeline issues are 'scabs on our lives': Rocker Neil Young in Vancouver

Locutus

Adorable Deplorable
Jun 18, 2007
Hey, hey my, my, when will this doofus ever die?...aww, I'm just joshin' ya Neil...yer a cool dude. smug but cool in your bald-spot-hiding hat.

anyway, look, here him is with him little buddy dave the environmentalist again

read on if it grabs you

VANCOUVER - Music icon Neil Young says Canadians need to stand up for clean air, land and water by taking on big oil companies because issues involving pipelines are "scabs on our lives."

more from the scab:

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
How come he doesn't winter in Winnipeg. Some people still don't have connections to city service after the global warming last winter bursting pipes.

Do a benefit show to repair frozen pipes Neil or does he hate water pipelines too?

captain morgan

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 28, 2009
A Mouse Once Bit My Sister
Do a benefit show to repair frozen pipes Neil or does he hate water pipelines too?

Water pipelines are OK... How else can he charge-up his ecomobile?

Say, those are some pretty nice looking batteries. I wonder if those enviro batteries have any acids or heavy metals?.... Ah, doesn't matter, lead, mercury and arsenic are extra good for Gaia

Colpy

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 5, 2005
Saint John, N.B.
I really like Neil Young's music. One of my all-time favourites.

Too bad he is whacko.

His "solution" is a car that cost a million dollars. The first prototype caught fire in his garage and burned it down, destroying several classic cars.

His solution works.....if you've got a million bucks laying around and an insurance company run by idiots.

One of Neil's best friends (Linda Ronstadt) warned her girlfriend away from a romantic relationship with Neil by warning her that Neil did not really exist on this planet. She was right, of course. The girl didn't listen.

BTW, if you think Neil is dealing with reality, I suggest you read his book Waging Heavy Peace. I did.