ISIS Leader Critically Injured in Airstrike.

grainfedpraiboy

Electoral Member
Mar 15, 2009
Alberta The Last Best West
Russian News Reporting: "The leader of the Islamic State, Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi, has reportedly been “critically” injured in a US-led airstrike in Iraq that targeted a convoy of military vehicles allegedly carrying a group of senior ISIS members."

We'll see I suppose and while the very thought brings a smile to my lips ISIS is not one guy so there is plenty more to do.

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com
Russian News Reporting: "The leader of the Islamic State, Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi, has reportedly been “critically” injured in a US-led airstrike in Iraq that targeted a convoy of military vehicles allegedly carrying a group of senior ISIS members."

We'll see I suppose and while the very thought brings a smile to my lips ISIS is not one guy so there is plenty more to do.

Yeah isn't that a peach?? But “critically” injured isn't dead. I'll cheer when they say this bastard is taking a dirt nap.

http://rt.com/news/203587-isis-conv..._medium=aplication_chrome&utm_campaign=chrome

damngrumpy

Executive Branch Member
Mar 16, 2005
kelowna bc
I'll cheer anyway the more we pile up at the hospital tent gate the better
These guys should be subject to your caught your shot

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB

mentalfloss

Prickly Curmudgeon Smiter
Jun 28, 2010
Huh.

News to me.

As far as I understood, ISIS was framed as a faceless or leaderless threat by the media.

darkbeaver

the universe is electric
Jan 26, 2006
RR1 Distopia 666 Discordia
REALLY??

Yeah, you DO need to keep up.

ISIS has been one man's Baby.

Unfortunately, there are plenty of psychos ready to replace him.

Yeah except for the money and weapons.

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
Ya gotta keep up, boy.
I'm going to go with this is breaking news to you but in the time the US had him in custody they failed to laern what had turned him into ISIS material, this after they had him for several years after the gloves came off.

Whose jets were they, if they were Syrian with Russian intel then it is a blow to the US grooming ISIS to be the new Dictators in the area. The place where every Dictator that is yours is a good one, no matter what the locals think..

There was also an Iranian General killed in Syria lately and I have no idea what his specialty was. The last one was a civil engineer.

The replacement will either be stronger or weaker. Stronger means NATO will push for that 350 mile wide 'buffer zone in eastern Syria' to run lines through and arms if the north is in their gun-sight. Syria under Assad would still have to let the lines go through if Europe needs the product as Russia is sending a lot towards China. The price is the same, who gets the money should be somewhat different as Industrial businesses have never been know to spend a dime if it could go to the shareholders instead.
200M university grads that are Muslims are a bigger threat to the industrial way of life than any jihadi.guy wearing a mask in public while claiming that making a woman do it is a sign that she is dominated or some other false Christian fantasy.

Last edited:

grainfedpraiboy

Electoral Member
Mar 15, 2009
Alberta The Last Best West
I'm going to go with this is breaking news to you but in the time the US had him in custody they failed to laern what had turned him into ISIS material, this after they had him for several years after the gloves came off.

Whose jets were they, if they were Syrian with Russian intel then it is a blow to the US grooming ISIS to be the new Dictators in the area. The place where every Dictator that is yours is a good one, no matter what the locals think..

There was also an Iranian General killed in Syria lately and I have no idea what his specialty was. The last one was a civil engineer.

The replacement will either be stronger or weaker. Stronger means NATO will push for that 350 mile wide 'buffer zone in eastern Syria' to run lines through and arms if the north is in their gun-sight. Syria under Assad would still have to let the lines go through if Europe needs the product as Russia is sending a lot towards China. The price is the same, who gets the money should be somewhat different as Industrial businesses have never been know to spend a dime if it could go to the shareholders instead.
200M university grads that are Muslims are a bigger threat to the industrial way of life than any jihadi.guy wearing a mask in public while claiming that making a woman do it is a sign that she is dominated or some other false Christian fantasy.

Reading your posts is the forum version of hearing a Donald Duck rant.

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
You spelled GOD wrong, thanks for coming out though.
Isn't that a group of angry Brits going off fight in wars in foreign lands as that is easier than getting a permit to stay in a (local) parks past 11PM but join the holy war and get a big pay increase. Allah in front of the cameras as 'suds' off stage. Better than Hollywierd, not much but still better.

Airstrike Wounds Islamic State’s Number One Leader: Reports / Sputnik international
Is this like an ESSO sign in Canada?
Apparently they (ISIS) just captured Egypt. In other news if I was to get deported for my views I would end up in Crimea. Oh, the horrors of being sent to a cousin of Vancouver Island. It is Christian Russia more or less, again, oh, the horrors.

IS Militants Extracting Oil From Kirkuk Fields, Iraq: Finance Ministry / Sputnik international
Egypt's Deadliest Militant Group Pledges Allegiance to Islamic State / Sputnik international

Blackleaf

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 9, 2004
British warplanes blasted an Islamic State terror network in Iraq yesterday killing jihadists operating underground.

RAF Tornado fighter bombers dropped 500lb Paveway IV laser guided bombs on a huge bunker and tunnel complex used by fighters avoiding coalition airstrikes.

The dug-in position was only discovered when US aircraft wiped out a vehicle belonging to militants – leading to smoke to billow from holes in the ground hundreds of yards away.

Earlier in the week, unmanned RAF Reaper drones discovered a bulldozer in Iraq and used Hellfire missile to destroy it.

Further details were not released for security reasons.

RAF jets blast jihadis hiding in Iraq bunker: Tornado fighter bombers use 500lb laser guided bombs in precision airstrike

RAF Tornado fighter bombers attacked the bunker complex near Kirkuk
The bombers used Paveway IV 500lb laser guided bombs to hit the target
The RAF were called in after US aircraft destroyed nearby ISIS vehicles
A total of 30 aircraft were used on the mission which destroyed the bunker

By Larisa Brown for the Daily Mail
20 November 2014

British warplanes blasted an Islamic State terror network in Iraq yesterday killing jihadists operating underground.

RAF Tornado fighter bombers dropped 500lb Paveway IV laser guided bombs on a huge bunker and tunnel complex used by fighters avoiding coalition airstrikes.

The dug-in position was only discovered when US aircraft wiped out a vehicle belonging to militants – leading to smoke to billow from holes in the ground hundreds of yards away.

RAF Tornado fighter bombers attacked the huge bunker complex in Iraq where ISIS fighters were hiding

The aircraft were equipped with powerful Paveway IV 500lb laser guided bombs, pictured, from RAF Akrotiri, Cyprus

Video: British air strike on ISIS vehicle (Nov 2014) -

British air strike on ISIS vehicle (Nov 2014) - YouTube

This led intelligence analysts to believe there was a much larger complex underground and they would need significant back-up.

They returned with some 30 aircraft from seven different countries and blasted the site so nothing was left behind.

Defence sources told the Mail: ‘We are not sure what they were doing under there, but they are not doing it now.

‘It was quite an extensive network, perhaps a hundred metres by a hundred metres. It was a sensible tactic to start digging underground – it was using common sense.’

The Ministry of Defence said the attack early yesterday was launched to back an offensive by Kurdish Peshmerga fighters northwest of the oil city of Kirkuk.

A statement said reconnaissance had spotted a ‘well concealed network of fighting positions and underground facilities, and confirmed that the site was well removed from any civilian communities.’

It continued: ‘Given the significance of the target, and the obstacle it posed to further peshmerga advances, aircraft from seven coalition nations conducted a comprehensive and closely coordinated attack on complex early on Wednesday.’

Fighters faced with an onslaught of hundreds of strikes against their vehicles have begun changing tactics and reducing their use of convoys.

Charlie Winter, a researcher for Quilliam Think Tank said: ‘They have been known to change tactics to try and avoid airstrikes but I hadn’t heard of them digging underground before.’

Islamist jihadists had previously ditched convoy for motorcycles, bicycles and camouflaged cars in order to avoid being targeted by airstrikes.

They also warned their fighters to stop using mobile phones so their location could not be pinpointed by western intelligence.

Earlier in the week, unmanned RAF Reaper drones discovered a bulldozer in Iraq and used Hellfire missile to destroy it.

RAF Reaper drones used Hellfire missile to destroy bulldozer in Iraq

Defence Secretary, Michael Fallon, said: ‘The strike will have dealt a blow to the ISIL network in a key location, thus limiting their ability to pursue their brutality against the civilian population of Iraq.’

Elsewhere in Iraq attacks continued as Islamic State jihadists fight to spread their control over large swathes of the country.

Yesterday a suicide attack has left at least five people dead in Erbil, the capital of Iraq’s autonomous Kurdish region.

The attacker tried to drive his vehicle into the governorate building and was cut short by guards’ gunfire.

The attack, which was the first to target the city’s centre in seven months, also left dozens of people wounded.

The suicide bomber - along with three civilians and two police officers - was killed.

Read more: RAF jets blast jihadis hiding in Iraq bunker in precision airstrike* | Daily Mail Online
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Last edited:

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.

Read more: RAF jets blast jihadis hiding in Iraq bunker in precision airstrike* | Daily Mail Online
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Did you want to send flowers?