Four Islamic extremists arrested for plotting to kill the Queen

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com
Four Islamic extremists arrested for plotting to kill the Queen

An alleged plot to kill the Queen of England was foiled by British police, it was reported Friday.

Four Islamic terror suspects had hatched a murderous plan to stab the 88-year-old monarch, according to The Sun (subscription).

Queen Elizabeth was due to attend a military event at Royal Albert Hall, the British paper reported.

It was a lead up event for Remembrance Sunday, which commemorates the end of WWI in 1918.

The attack was planned for Friday, but cops arrested four Islamic terrorist suspects the night before in separate raids, according to The Sun.

The cops got wind of an alleged plot to try and kill the Queen at the Royal British Legion Festival at Albert Hall, the paper said.

The four suspects are between 19 and 27 years old. They were going to use a knife as their weapon, The Sun said.

But cops also suspect they had access to firearms, it was reported.

The raids occurred in West London and Buckinghamshire, The Sun and the BBC said.

Both the Queen and Prime Minister David Cameron were informed of the potential threat, the paper said.

Queen Elizabeth will still attend the Sunday Remembrance festivities as planned, The Sun said.

The monarch will still lay the first wreath to “The Glorious Dead” following the two-minute silence, the paper reported.

source: British police foil plot to kill Queen of England: report - NY Daily News

Last edited:

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com
That stuff's just off side.

Yeah, well.. the attack on the Canadian Parliament got my blood boiling.. kill the queen and I would snap..

I don't think Canada, The UK or the USA is doing enough.. and you don't have to do direct military attacks to cause harm.

Follow the money.. take out conspirators, ships, trade routes.. you can run a war without money, or buyers.

Start with Egypt, they are buying ISIS Oil and reselling it.. kick them out of NATO. Aiding the terrorist, and kill the buyers.. take a page from the MOSSAD hand book.

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com
Ever notice how many of those big-cock "hunting permits" are on the vehicles of people who never quite got together the backbone to put on a uniform, Boom?

Nope never noticed.. didn't go around folks driving in an SUV if they ever served.

BTW, where did you serve.. I was a Boatswain and later quit.. wish I stayed in, but when they are trying to push you into Underwater Bomb Dismantle, you quickly ask yourself WTF are you doing here, you want to make it to at least 80 years of age.

Interesting sh*t through, where the bomb is designed to break the spine of the ship.

Last edited:

Corduroy

Senate Member
Feb 9, 2011
Vancouver, BC
What always baffles me is how such an uncomplicated plan can get found out. Were they bragging about it on Facebook? Presumably if you're going to use an easily accessible weapon to stab someone in public, how expansive can the conspiracy get? And these guys must be real **** ups if a jogger can just accidentally run into the Prime Minister but 4 guys can't keep a knife secret.

darkbeaver

the universe is electric
Jan 26, 2006
RR1 Distopia 666 Discordia
Yeah, well.. the attack on the Canadian Parliament got my blood boiling.. kill the queen and I would snap..

I don't think Canada, The UK or the USA is doing enough.. and you don't have to do direct military attacks to cause harm.

Follow the money.. take out conspirators, ships, trade routes.. you can run a war without money, or buyers..

Start with Egypt, they are buying ISIS Oil and reselling it.. kick them out of NATO. Aiding the terrorist, and kill the buyers.. take a page from the MOSSAD hand book.

Yeah go ahead follow the money idiot, the trail goes to Washington, London, Berlin, Tokyo and Israel. You expose them twit, you'll go Boom.

WLDB

Senate Member
Jun 24, 2011
Ottawa

The Queen is alive, parliament is secure, the guy who attacked parliament is dead and those who plotted against the queen are in custody. Id say we're doing alright.

Corduroy

Senate Member
Feb 9, 2011
Vancouver, BC
We're going to need a parliamentary committee on the state of forum readiness to outline an action plan so this tragic, tragic double posting doesn't happen again. Educate yourselves people!

darkbeaver

the universe is electric
Jan 26, 2006
RR1 Distopia 666 Discordia
What always baffles me is how such an uncomplicated plan can get found out. Were they bragging about it on Facebook? Presumably if you're going to use an easily accessible weapon to stab someone in public, how expansive can the conspiracy get? And these guys must be real **** ups if a jogger can just accidentally run into the Prime Minister but 4 guys can't keep a knife secret.

The level of police awareness is simply excellent this alone accounts for the spectacular good work done by western intelligence who seemingly are on top of these nefarious plots almost from the beginning as if they had infiltrated the conspiracies even before they were hatched. Modern anti terrorist policing deserves our grateful appreciation.

How come you haven't been blowed up yet? I mean you did just expose them.

Well it's my fake beard.