Lone Marine Ignores Death Threats to Stand Guard at War Memorial

Locutus

Adorable Deplorable
Jun 18, 2007
Bekkaa Coulson ن ‏@_BekkyC_

@minnman47 Ret USMC Major w 5 Purple Hearts stands guard at Ottawa War Memorial in place of Cirillo

http://www.ijreview.com/2014/11/198902-3-man-ignored-death-threats-stand-guard-war-memorial-marine/ … @BlueGood2

When you’ve completed tours in Vietnam and have 5 Purple Hearts to boast about, you’re already quite the hero. But for one retired United States Marine, there was more work to be done.

Marine Major R. E. G. “Fox” Sinke, Jr. heard the news that Corporal Nathan Cirillo was killed by a lone gunman while standing guard at Canada’s National War Museum and was spurred to take action.

According to Western Journalism:

more

A Lone Marine Ignores Death Threats to Stand Guard at War Memorial. What Happened There Haunts Him.

Thank you.

captain morgan

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 28, 2009
A Mouse Once Bit My Sister
Marine Major R. E. G. “Fox” Sinke, Jr. heard the news that Corporal Nathan Cirillo was killed by a lone gunman while standing guard at Canada’s National War Museum and was spurred to take action.

That is so cool!

To anyone that still maintains a fantasy that the USA or the folks that comprise America are not Canada's closest Ally and friend, I offer a standing invitation for my assistance in shoving their head all the way up their a s s

Sal

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 29, 2007
Bekkaa Coulson ن ‏@_BekkyC_

@minnman47 Ret USMC Major w 5 Purple Hearts stands guard at Ottawa War Memorial in place of Cirillo

http://www.ijreview.com/2014/11/198902-3-man-ignored-death-threats-stand-guard-war-memorial-marine/ … @BlueGood2

When you’ve completed tours in Vietnam and have 5 Purple Hearts to boast about, you’re already quite the hero. But for one retired United States Marine, there was more work to be done.

According to Western Journalism:

more

A Lone Marine Ignores Death Threats to Stand Guard at War Memorial. What Happened There Haunts Him.

Thank you.
there will always be heroes...they stand for what they know is right regardless of whom they go up against

Sal

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 29, 2007
kudos to this brave man

it's not about country...it's about valuing right and human life

Angstrom

Hall of Fame Member
May 8, 2011
He's got the right idea. Stand tall sir. You're made of the stuff real men are made of. Tough stuff.

waldo

House Member
Oct 19, 2009
good on him; a good way to showcase the need to address the root causes behind domestic so-called "self-radicalizers"... causes other than mental illness...

SLM

The Velvet Hammer
Mar 5, 2011
London, Ontario
allright, allright... I defer to your want to call the guy a "lone wolf".

One, he's never said that.

Two, our own "Lone Wolf" might take an issue with that. Of course if you're only issue is to make a mockery out of the tragic death of Nathan Cirillo, then maybe you don't care about that.

You were in the military weren't you? I suppose these undeceased marines continue to draw a wage then?

They aren't undeceased, they simply did not cease being marines.

darkbeaver

the universe is electric
Jan 26, 2006
RR1 Distopia 666 Discordia
One, he's never said that.

Two, our own "Lone Wolf" might take an issue with that. Of course if you're only issue is to make a mockery out of the tragic death of Nathan Cirillo, then maybe you don't care about that.

They aren't undeceased, they simply did not cease being marines.

You know it's not like that for dentists.

darkbeaver

the universe is electric
Jan 26, 2006
RR1 Distopia 666 Discordia

That is so cool!

To anyone that still maintains a fantasy that the USA or the folks that comprise America are not Canada's closest Ally and friend, I offer a standing invitation for my assistance in shoving their head all the way up their a s s

We will wait for your comments when you are obliged to assist paying off their debt. You will no doubt be front of the line with your gold and assets when the plate comes around, AND IT WILL. As for a head up a hole I think we can count on your experience. You'll no doubt send your children to their next war in the quest for democracy, well mine ain't going to help the worlds most brutal savage murdering thieving ignorant beast ever to stain this planet.