Police Say Man With No Hands and No Legs Is Armed and On the Run

Locutus

Adorable Deplorable
Jun 18, 2007
been waiting for this headline all my fukking life. :lol:

every hipster 'news' comedian will be stumping this bit for the few days .

Authorities in Florida are searching for an armed quadruple amputee who's reportedly been on the run since Tuesday, hoping to question him about his involvement in a double murder.

Sean Petrozzino, 30, reportedly lost his legs, hands and parts of his arms to bacterial meningitis years ago. Police say he moved in with his parents last week after separating from his wife amidst some serious financial issues.

Both of his parents were both found dead Tuesday morning after Sean's mother, Nancy Petrozzino, failed to show up for her job as a schoolteacher.

Sean Petrozzino was last seen on an ATM surveillance camera Tuesday morning. Although police say he's currently a "person of interest" and not an official suspect in the double murder, a spokesperson did caution that he's armed with a gun.

Picture released of quad amputee Sean Petrozzino after parents' deaths - Orlando Sentinel

gotta hand it to the guy but he won't have a leg to stand on after they catch him.

SLM

The Velvet Hammer
Mar 5, 2011
London, Ontario
been waiting for this headline all my fukking life. :lol:

+1000

You so need to have this framed! LOL

every hipster 'news' comedian will be stumping this bit for the few days .

Authorities in Florida are searching for an armed quadruple amputee who's reportedly been on the run since Tuesday, hoping to question him about his involvement in a double murder.

Sean Petrozzino, 30, reportedly lost his legs, hands and parts of his arms to bacterial meningitis years ago. Police say he moved in with his parents last week after separating from his wife amidst some serious financial issues.

Both of his parents were both found dead Tuesday morning after Sean's mother, Nancy Petrozzino, failed to show up for her job as a schoolteacher.

Sean Petrozzino was last seen on an ATM surveillance camera Tuesday morning. Although police say he's currently a "person of interest" and not an official suspect in the double murder, a spokesperson did caution that he's armed with a gun.

Picture released of quad amputee Sean Petrozzino after parents' deaths - Orlando Sentinel
On the run??? How fuking slow are Orlando police?8O

gotta hand it to the guy but he won't have a leg to stand on after they catch him

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
My old man used to tell me "if you fall out of that treehouse and break both your legs, don't come running to me".

Sal

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 29, 2007
My old man used to tell me "if you fall out of that treehouse and break both your legs, don't come running to me".
haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa, that is a great one

yeah it was a bit of a harsher time with that line eh...."don't come running to me"...'cause god forbid unless you were visibly mangled and almost dead they sure as hell weren't gonna come running to you

if they did, they stood you up, brushed you off, pushed you forward and said: "you're fine" the fact that you might be seeing triple wasn't even considered if you could ambulate in any way

and they wonder why our pain threshold is so high in this generation

didn't you know your foot was missing?

yeah, but it seemed okay, in general ya know