#Shameless: People don ISIS attire for Halloween

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com
#Shameless: People don ISIS attire for Halloween

The headless horsemen was once enough to capture imaginations on Halloween. But with real life monsters filling the popular imagination more than tales of lore, some have thrown taste out the window by dressing as ISIS militants for All Hallows' Eve.

Ummmm, no, that’s a homeless vet who stumbled upon a Keffiyeh and a butcher’s knife at the Salvation Army.

MT @ellievhall: Apparently A Lot Of People Are Dressing Up As ISIS For Halloween This Year

Guess what we are

At least two of them raided their mother's wardrobe for their costumes.

Where's the Halloween parties... Isis will be there. #Skinny

Seriously??? Someone needs to call child protective services.

Shocking kids ISIS Halloween Costume news shocker practice beheading

source: #Shameless: People don ISIS attire for Halloween ? RT News

Last edited:

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
I heard the KKK Kostume was going to be the reply to all facial coverings. If they need incentive to stop that would pretty much cover a lot of groups.

WLDB

Senate Member
Jun 24, 2011
Ottawa
It is a bit weird but it is mocking them in a way which would probably piss them off. Anything that pisses them off cant be too bad.

damngrumpy

Executive Branch Member
Mar 16, 2005
kelowna bc
I never did think Halloween was about good taste
Halloween is about dressing up and making an ***
out of yourself for many and for kids its about the
magic of lights firecrackers and treats

Cannuck

Time Out
Feb 2, 2006
Alberta
Seriously, nobody thought this picture was disturbing?? A kid about to behead a doll..

It's Halloween. Isn't it supposed to be disturbing? Or are you one of those people that believe Halloween costumes should consist solely of clowns and princess' so as not to offend people?

mentalfloss

Prickly Curmudgeon Smiter
Jun 28, 2010
It's Halloween. Isn't it supposed to be disturbing? Or are you one of those people that believe Halloween costumes should consist solely of clowns and princess' so as not to offend people?

Boomer is known for his political correctness lol

Twila

Nanah Potato
Mar 26, 2003
the kid one may be in poor taste, but it's better for kids to mock it then fear it.

ISIS is worth mocking. The whole misogoynistic cult is worth heavy mocking.

Last edited:

WLDB

Senate Member
Jun 24, 2011
Ottawa

Seriously, nobody thought this picture was disturbing?? A kid about to behead a doll..

In an episode of Weeds a kid did a mock video of one of the Iraqi beheading videos from 2003-04. It was both a bit disturbing and funny.

Also, I ripped the heads off of damn near every one of my sister's barbies when I was a kid. Didnt do it with a mask on though.

Halloween is stupid and childish..

Part of why its so popular.

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB

That came right after I got concerned how many more like this you have in your collection, honest Judge I only posted it to show what your can't legally post anymore , . . . Know what I mean?