BREAKING:: NYPD Cop Attacked With Hatchet, Suspect Shot Dead

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com
NYPD Cop Attacked With Hatchet, Suspect Shot Dead

A rookie police officer was struck in the head by a man wielding a hatchet in the New York City borough of Queens Thursday, in an assault that has police checking for any ties to terror organizations or whether the attack could have been inspired by Wednesday’s lone-wolf attack in Canada.

Police opened fire, killing the 32-year-old suspect and wounding a woman who was nearby, according to officials. The officer, 25, survived the attack. A second police officer, 24, was struck with the hatchet in the arm and is also being treated. The name of the suspect was not immediately released.

The 2 p.m. apparently unprovoked attack occurred as four police officers were posing for a passing photographer when the suspect charged the group, swinging a hatchet with a four-and-a-half-inch blade, officials said. He struck one officer in the arm and another in the head before two officers drew their weapons and opened fire as he swung the hatchet a third time, officials said.

"No known motive for this attack has been established," Police Commissioner William Bratton told reporters.

The officer struck in the head suffered a fractured skull and was in surgery Thursday evening. As police investigated the scene they discovered a woman a half-block away had been shot in the lower back. She was operated on and is in stable condition.

Thursday evening the New York Police Department issued a patrol bulletin alerting officers to be in a state of heightened awareness after Wednesday’s murder of a Canadian soldier and shootout at the Parliament complex in Ottawa. The bulletin warns of potential attacks on uniformed officers.

Police from the Intelligence Division are checking the suspect’s hard drives for any cyber activity. There is nothing at this time connecting him to any radical group and the police are still determining the identity of the suspect, officials said.

source: NYPD Cop Attacked With Hatchet, Suspect Shot Dead - NBC News

Another lone wolf Muslim terrorist attack.. any thoughts?? No confirmation he was Muslim, yet.. but 10 to 1 odds.

Can you say; "Muslim Internment Camps?"

NYC Ax Terror: Suspect Attacks 4 Officers with Hatchet in Broad Daylight 10/23/2014 - YouTube

Now it's like a fad, a terrorist attack from an Islamist dirt bag per day.. start carrying a gun I would say, legal or not.

Praxius

Mass'Debater
Dec 18, 2007
Halifax, NS & Melbourne, VIC
Again, going after all Muslims is not going to solve anything but only make it worse. Muslim Internment Camps is not the solution & a knee jerk reaction that's going to target more innocent people than anything else.

All you're doing is falling right into their hands and doing exactly what they want you to do: Fear them & change your way of life.

That will only lead to witch hunts and more violence... focus on those who are the real risk and take them out systematically & without mercy. Find all these goons who post this sh*t on Facebook and Twitter, etc. and drag them out of their homes.

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com
Again, going after all Muslims is not going to solve anything but only make it worse. Muslim Internment Camps is not the solution & a knee jerk reaction that's going to target more innocent people than anything else.

Yeah I know that... but a few news stations actually suggested that, then did a quick about face and said after WWII public opinion turned against it..

DUH!!

But the fact people are seriously suggesting this on TV.. FUKK!! To me is shows people are scared.

SLM

The Velvet Hammer
Mar 5, 2011
London, Ontario
Yeah I know that... but a few news stations actually suggested that, then did a quick about face and said after WWII public opinion turned against it..

DUH!!

But the fact people are seriously suggesting this on TV.. FUKK!! To me is shows people are scared.

What this shows is that people are reactionary creatures who loose their ability to think things through. This is usually the part where those in authority need to step up and provide calming reassurance while calling for cooler heads.

It will calm down.

BaalsTears

Senate Member
Jan 25, 2011
Santa Cruz, California
The perp was a jihadi if one goes by his Facebook page. His name was Zale Thompson.

"...Last month, Thompson, who says on his Facebook page that he graduated from the Teachers College, Columbia University in New York, commented on YouTube:

“If you’re looking for ‘perfect’ Muslims who never make any mistakes in their Jihad, then you will be looking in vain! If the Zionists and the Crusaders had never invaded and colonized the Islamic lands after WW1, then there would be no need for Jihad! Which is better, to sit around and do nothing, or to Jihad fisabeelallah!”

Thompson’s comment was on a video explaining the idea of creating an Islamic caliphate, or borderless kingdom, which is ISIS’ ultimate aim."

https://www.vocativ.com/world/isis-2/sources-nypd-hatchet-attacker-may-isis-supporter/

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com
"Law enforcement sources say a look into Thompson’s chatter online revealed he had ties to a radical U.S.-based radical Islamic leader who advocated aggression against the American government."

Here is the problem. I think we need to start by investigating the mosques.. what they are teaching people..both in the USA and Canada..

To late for the UK..

http://www.foxnews.com/on-air/hanni...ne-one-imam-anjem-choudary-rise-radical-islam

Praxius

Mass'Debater
Dec 18, 2007
Yet going after all Westerners is... what?

So you suggest stooping to the Extremist's level?

Ok Eagle, tell me this....

Let's say you do setup an Interment Camp for all the Muslims in the nation. What do you do then?

How long do you keep them all locked in there for?

This is a "Fight" that isn't going to end any time soon, so do you keep them all locked in there indefinitely while the West tosses bombs at ISIS in the Middle East?

That's going to get pretty costly to keep them all in there, maintaining food, water, plumbing, shelter, etc.

Who's going to pay for all of that??

Maybe they should all do some work while they're in these camps to help counter all the overall expenses.... so we then switch from an Interment Camp to a Labor Camp.

What happens when they don't meet their quotas or not pulling their slack?

I suppose they'll have to be punished somehow.

I'm sure shortly after all these Muslims are rounded up and tossed into the "Camps" many of them are going to jump at the chance to support any kind of group who would help get them out of there and be able to have some sort of life and future for themselves and their families, even if that means they have to modify their religious beliefs to a more extreme interpretation.

And while they're all locked away, there's nobody using those Mosques anymore and thus, good real estate, so might as well tear them all down with video footage and photos being shared around the world for all to see this being done, which even further angers other Muslims around the world who used to be Moderates (as well as the established extremists) who already have been seeing what was being done with the Muslims already rounded up and put to forced labor.

And if/when this battle against ISIS is finished and they're no longer a threat, is it going to be a good idea to just release all these Muslims you threw into labor camps and expect it all to be just water under the bridge?

Might as well kill them all off to save yourself the troubles down the road. Maybe you can get some German Engineers to design some more efficient gas chambers and incinerators for the job.

See where this all eventually leads to?

Yes.... Knee Jerk Reactions always seem like a good idea when not thought through properly.

EagleSmack

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 16, 2005
USA
So you suggest stooping to the Extremist's level?

Ok Eagle, tell me this....

Actually... I was not addressing nor am I in favor of internment camps or going after EVERY muslim.

I was pointing out that the radical islamist preach that all westerners are legitimate targets. Do they not think that will just make it worse?

grainfedpraiboy

Electoral Member
Mar 15, 2009
Alberta The Last Best West
Internment camps would be like to trying to swat a fly with a sledgehammer and is both a ridiculous and unrealistic solution.

We first need to acknowledge the Muslims themselves who state that Islam and democracy are not compatible and quit trying to pretend that it is.

We then need to decide exactly what kind of country we want to have. If it is to be one with a strong Muslim population of say 25% within the next 40 years, then our country is going to look and feel vastly different than it is today because the majority of Muslims will not integrate into Canadian society.

If we want to cap the population of Muslims at 2% then there will be a global backlash against Canada by terrorists, the UN and other countries alike.

There is no easy answer. Globally Muslim are on the move migrating by the millions every year into the west and altering our demographics. By and large Muslims refuse to integrate which is why we are seeing an explosion in home grown terrorists. The current war with Islam has been going on for about 40 years and most analysts are expecting it to uptick steadily for at least another 100 years.

I believe the only hope we have is the internet and freedom of speech.

shadowshiv

Dark Overlord
May 29, 2007
Hopefully the only one that will end up being dead in this case is the douchebag with the hatchet.

Praxius

Mass'Debater
Dec 18, 2007
Actually... I was not addressing nor am I in favor of internment camps or going after EVERY muslim.

I was pointing out that the radical islamist preach that all westerners are legitimate targets. Do they not think that will just make it worse?

Fair enough. As you were responding to my post that was related to the OP mentioning Interment Camps, I figured it too was related to that.

I believe these Radical Islamist are not only aware of it, but they're betting on it.

They're hoping the West stoops to the same level as they do and start going after the Moderate Muslims because that in turn will no doubt sway the majority of the Moderate Muslims into their grasps and increase their own numbers.

EagleSmack

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 16, 2005
USA
And while they're all locked away, there's nobody using those Mosques anymore and thus, good real estate, so might as well tear them all down with video footage and photos being shared around the world for all to see this being done, which even further angers other Muslims around the world who used to be Moderates (as well as the established extremists) who already have been seeing what was being done with the Muslims already rounded up and put to forced labor.

But I found this part of your post VERY amusing.

These are pictures of ISIS... Blowing up Mosques!

Oh the world outrage!

Durry

House Member
May 18, 2010
Canada
I think Canada should be reducing the number of immigrants from middle eastern countries until the ones we now have here are well integrated into Canadian society.