Woman Beheaded In Oklahoma By Muslim Convert

Locutus

Adorable Deplorable
Jun 18, 2007
in case ya hadn't heard the good muslim news of the day.

A fired employee who had been trying to convert co-workers to Islam stabbed two female colleagues - beheading one of them - before an off-duty officer shot him, police have said.

Alton Alexander Nolen, 30, was fired from Vaughan Foods, a food distribution center in Moore, Oklahoma on Thursday before returning to his car and smashing it into another vehicle.

He then climbed out and entered the building, attacking the first two people he encountered with a knife, Moore Police Sergeant Jeremy Lewis said.

After beheading Colleen Hufford, 54, and stabbing Traci Johnson, 43, multiple times, Nolen was shot by off-duty officer Mark Vaughan, who was working at the business.

On Friday, Lewis said that Nolen had been trying to convert co-workers to Islam and that local police had contacted the FBI to help investigate the man's background, KFOR reported.

more

Woman Beheaded In Oklahoma By Muslim Convert - Fox Nation

somewhat fukkin' related from another thread:

There’s definitely been a rise in anti-Muslim rhetoric in our society,” said Maya Berry, executive director of the Washington, DC-based Arab American Institute. “Regrettably…the situation is worse than immediately after 9/11.”

http://news.yahoo.com/threats-now-daily-event-many-101500662.html

America. F*ck yeah!

allah, fuk yeah

damngrumpy

Executive Branch Member
Mar 16, 2005
kelowna bc
Slowly but surely the angst meter is rising. When does the Muslim community speak out?
How long are they going to hide behind silence? Silence is often taken as an admission of
guilt.
We outlaw the mob and Hells Angels for this kind of violence are we going to let this kind of
violence go on because its part of someones religion? These are the questions that must
now be asked. Yes its the first real case, but will it be the last? How much can the general
public be asked to put up with?
We will realize there is a problem when the power goes out and our game boys are not working.
Wake up people

Walter

Hall of Fame Member
Jan 28, 2007
We outlaw the mob and Hells Angels for this kind of violence are we going to let this kind of
violence go on because its part of someones religion?
The mob and Hecks Angels usually off their own kind; this Oklahoma crime is much worse.

Last edited:

talloola

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 14, 2006
Vancouver Island
investigators were a bit slow on that investigation of this wacko, now those poor two
women are dead because of him, i hope the person who fired him considers himself very
lucky he still has a head on his shoulders.
obviously in this country we are very tippy toey when stepping in front of people like
this, consequently the slow investigation, perhaps the boss and the police should have
been together when he was fired, and he should have been closely watched right after
that, they must have been very concerned about his behavior, but he still walked around
free as a breeze, was fired, sent out the door, only to blow his stack like a good muslim
should, and start the beheading ceremony.

we are so concerned about stepping on the toes of people like him, must be politically
correct of course, but that sure leaves a big 'gap' in the safety of others.
lets see how many middle east muslims cheer and clap for his bravery and his obedience
to allah. if they want to live like that in their own countries, that is their decision, but here
in the west, it is horrifying and unacceptable, and of course now, that will have
reactions from muslim haters and innocent muslims who are also horrified, and other
problems could arise.

Locutus

Adorable Deplorable
Jun 18, 2007
http://forums.canadiancontent.net/us-american-politics/128445-threats-now-daily-event-many.html

Yes and a fellow forum member posted a thread earlier today about people getting their feelings hurt...

Then THIS HAPPENS!

yeah, I included that nutbar's concern thread in mine as a reminder that too many soft and proggy folk wanna amanda hugginkiss instead of growing a backbone and being the man rather than playing the man. america (and the rest of the infected world) best unfuk themselves right away, ignore the whiners and get on with sorting these pricks out.

protip: this isn't that smarmy 'workplace violence' either.

damngrumpy

Executive Branch Member
Mar 16, 2005
kelowna bc
Walter in this case I agree with you Hells Angels and the Mob usually off their own and
sometimes a passer by but not in the main attack. They seize their property and then
file criminal charges to back it up. In this case we have an ideology that promotes the
violence and grants permission to kill non believers and the silent majority remain ever
silent and its overlooked lest we drag the freedom of religion issue into the mix.
If we are going to go after criminals we should go after criminals and terrorists period.
I don't see too many Presbyterians, Baptists, Anglicans, and Catholics training in the
Middle East to come home and cause havoc. To find out who they are is not profiling
its investigating. When they find out who what are they going to do about them?
Should be lots of hand wringing before that question is answered

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB

IdRatherBeSkiing

Satelitte Radio Addict
May 28, 2007
Toronto, ON
How many forests did we lose because of Christians bon-firing everybody? In terms of carbon foot-print, . . . well the numbers can wait but it is quite impressive, as anybody who knows what a spreadsheet is supposed to look like.

Did that happen today? Can't seem to find that in today's top headlines.

Serryah

Executive Branch Member
Dec 3, 2008
New Brunswick
Walter in this case I agree with you Hells Angels and the Mob usually off their own and
sometimes a passer by but not in the main attack. They seize their property and then
file criminal charges to back it up. In this case we have an ideology that promotes the
violence and grants permission to kill non believers and the silent majority remain ever
silent and its overlooked lest we drag the freedom of religion issue into the mix.
If we are going to go after criminals we should go after criminals and terrorists period.
I don't see too many Presbyterians, Baptists, Anglicans, and Catholics training in the
Middle East to come home and cause havoc. To find out who they are is not profiling
its investigating. When they find out who what are they going to do about them?
Should be lots of hand wringing before that question is answered

That's exactly the problem right there. Freedom of religion. Anyone is free to practice their religion. But what do we do if their religion is violent or can be violent, or abusive, or restricting? There's no exceptions to the freedom of religion idea, there's no "everyone's free to believe as they wish unless..." It's just freedom of religion.

Unfortunately religion is still big in our society so we can't change the laws or reword them without causing a HUGE issue. Yet leaving them as they are sadly allows for people to do stuff like this. Don't get me wrong, this guy was likely insane, obviously unhinged and I hope he goes away for life/death penalty but that's now, only after he's done something and it's obviously provable he did. Some people aren't so obvious or even if they are, the freedom protection is still there (Bountiful is a prime example, IMO).

Honestly I don't know how we can change things without getting the religious up in arms.

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
That's exactly the problem right there. Freedom of religion. Anyone is free to practice their religion. But what do we do if their religion is violent or can be violent, or abusive, or restricting? There's no exceptions to the freedom of religion idea, there's no "everyone's free to believe as they wish unless..." It's just freedom of religion.
Don't know about Canada, but there's plenty of exceptions to freedom of religion down hereabouts. Anything that's a crime for non-religious reasons is still a crime if you do it for religious reasons, like domestic abuse or animal cruelty or statutory rape or illegal drugs.

Retired_Can_Soldier

The End of the Dog is Coming!
Mar 19, 2006
Alberta
How many forests did we lose because of Christians bon-firing everybody? In terms of carbon foot-print, . . . well the numbers can wait but it is quite impressive, as anybody who knows what a spreadsheet is supposed to look like.

Oh look, more finger pointing at Christians. Big F'ing surprise there.

What no mention of Israel?

Come on, you're slipping.

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
Slowly but surely the angst meter is rising. When does the Muslim community speak out?
How long are they going to hide behind silence? Silence is often taken as an admission of
guilt.
They've been speaking out. Repeatedly. Just because you ain't listening don't mean they ain't speaking.

We outlaw the mob and Hells Angels for this kind of violence
You do? Wow, what a bunch of fascists y'all are!

taxslave

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 25, 2008
Vancouver Island

Unfortunately religion is still big in our society so we can't change the laws or reword them without causing a HUGE issue. Yet leaving them as they are sadly allows for people to do stuff like this. Don't get me wrong, this guy was likely insane, obviously unhinged and I hope he goes away for life/death penalty but that's now, only after he's done something and it's obviously provable he did. Some people aren't so obvious or even if they are, the freedom protection is still there (Bountiful is a prime example, IMO).

Honestly I don't know how we can change things without getting the religious up in arms.

Religious freedom ends when it infringes on another persons rights.

Retired_Can_Soldier

The End of the Dog is Coming!
Mar 19, 2006
Alberta
Religious freedom ends when it infringes on another persons rights.

What we are dealing with here is a very large cult that attracts the most depraved individuals it can recruit.

I know good decent hardworking Muslims who find this activity absolutely horrific.