3 Missing Afghan Soldiers Turn Up at Canadian Border

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com
3 Missing Afghan Soldiers Turn Up at Canadian Border

Three Afghan soldiers in the United States on a training exercise were located Monday at a Canadian border crossing near Niagara Falls, two days after disappearing from a Massachusetts shopping mall, officials said Monday.

The soldiers were taken into custody at the Rainbow Bridge crossing, the authorities said. There was some speculation that the three were trying to defect.

The soldiers were among 12 Afghan military personnel participating in the annual United States Central Command Regional Cooperation training exercise at Joint Base Cape Cod, a Department of Defense spokesman said.

Col. Steve Warren, a Pentagon spokesman, said Monday that the three Afghans had slipped away on Saturday from American military personnel and other Afghan soldiers who had accompanied them while on a cultural tour at Cape Cod Mall.

Colonel Warren said there was “no indication they pose any threat to the public.”

The three men, identified as Maj. Jan Mohammad Arash, Capt. Mohammad Nasir Askarzada and Capt. Noorullah Aminyar, had been vetted before coming to the United States, the Pentagon said.

The annual military training exercise is intended to promote cooperation among military forces from various nations, including Afghanistan, Pakistan, Kazakhstan and Mongolia.

The episode was the second time in about a week that visiting Afghan security personnel have been missing in the United States, a Defense Department official said.

A week ago, two police officers training with the Drug Enforcement Agency at Marine Corps Base Quantico in Virginia disappeared for two days, until they were found in the Georgetown neighborhood in Washington, where they had been visiting as part of a cultural tour.

source: http://www.nytimes.com/2014/09/23/us/missing-afghan-soldiers-are-found-at-canadian-border.html?_r=0

DaSleeper

Trolling Hypocrites
May 27, 2007
Northern Ontario,
Our resident conspiracy nuts seem to be missing this thread completely .......

My bad..........I just realised....no Joos involved...................

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
It didn't stop the trolls from showing up. 'My bad' is used to cover occassional mistakes, this is a normal pattern for you. You live in a closed world, 10% of my time is spent on issues that have to do with corrupt Israel. The Chtistian West are bigger fuktards that the Jews just because they allow the majority group to be pushed around by a tiny group.
They were probably looking for a girly bar that they hear so much about so they can see how Christians lkive when all packed together.

Now, why would Colonel Warren even feel the need to say that? Aren't the Afghans our good buddies and allies? How could they pose a threat to us?
They didn't have a bottomless MasterCard.

They were covering their asses because they were missing for a few days and no public announcement had been made. Only after they were captured did the press get wind of it.

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
Great security in that they could even 'wander away'.

A STOP sign and a red light? The ones that use the crossing regularily are not all that smart or what?

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
All the blood has left your brain and is now in your widdle joy-stick. How did they get caught, holding up a cardboard sign saying Kandahar?

EagleSmack

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 16, 2005
USA
All the blood has left your brain and is now in your widdle joy-stick. How did they get caught, holding up a cardboard sign saying Kandahar?

Exit over blue canary frost. Is hobby too bill or ink?

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
If they didn't before they certainly do now. Hope you have a spare bedroom or 2 to 'donate'. You haven't had a dough nut until it is deep-fried in bear-fat. (last one of those I had was about 1964 just for the record)

Exit over blue canary frost. Is hobby too bill or ink?
Bicycles because vests have no sleeves. Where did you find the orange-barrel acid buddy, I'd say share but that would probably get us both arrested. Anyway enjoy and we'll be the first to know if you ever come down from wherever you are in the magical kingdom. Hint, do not enter ant car rallies, that is experience talking, lol. You would have has so much fun on that outing lol.

EagleSmack

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 16, 2005
USA
Bicycles because vests have no sleeves. Where did you find the orange-barrel acid buddy, I'd say share but that would probably get us both arrested. Anyway enjoy and we'll be the first to know if you ever come down from wherever you are in the magical kingdom. Hint, do not enter ant car rallies, that is experience talking, lol. You would have has so much fun on that outing lol.

Vests on orange bicycles to magic arrested dough nuts. Bear fat enjoy outing bicycles on know wherever.

Good luck buddy! Hope you inbox entertainment over highlighter!

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
Vests on orange bicycles to magic arrested dough nuts. Bear fat enjoy outing bicycles on know wherever.

Good luck buddy! Hope you inbox entertainment over highlighter!
You have no idea what that does to my heart-strings. Twang. I did fing out highlighter isn't for the eyebrows but it does clear out the crowded shopping isles. (especially the line green one)

Nuggler

kind and gentle
Feb 27, 2006
Backwater, Ontario.
OK; Three Afghan soldiers turn up at the Canadian Border...............:confused3:

.....................and ...................

what`s the punch line