Florida Schools Have To Welcome Satanic Temple

Twila

Nanah Potato
Mar 26, 2003
I imagine they're wishing they'd left well enough alone...

Florida Schools Have To Welcome Satanic Temple After Allowing Bible Thumpers To Expose Kids To Christian Materials

Florida schools that allow Christian materials to be read by students must open their doors to any religious group to provide materials of their own. That ruling came down from a Florida judge in August and now the Satanic Temple is coming to exercise real religious liberty.

Because bible thumpers at Orange County school district decided to push Christian religious materials upon their students while banning materials from other religious and non-religious groups, the school faced a lawsuit and agreed to allow the materials. Enter, the Satanic Temple.

The Satanic Temple is widely known for fighting to place a statue of Baphomet next to the Ten Commandments on the Oklahoma statehouse grounds. And now they’re bringing Satanic materials to kids in Florida, and it’s all thanks to “Christian” extremists.

Had Christian extremists let the school remain a secular place that honored the separation of church and state, the Satanic Temple would not have been able to introduce kids to The Satanic Children’s Big Book of Activities, which will be widely available in Orange County schools.

The activity book asks kids to find ways to be inclusive in order to solve problem. For instance, one set of instructions in the book says, “These bullies are mad and afraid of things they don’t understand. Help Damian use inclusive language to defuse the situation.” In addition to the activity book other materials will include “pamphlets related to the Temple’s tenets, philosophy and practice of Satanism, as well as information about the legal right to practice Satanism in school.”

More:

– Florida Schools Have To Welcome Satanic Temple After Allowing Bible Thumpers To Expose Kids To Christian Materials

Praxius

Mass'Debater
Dec 18, 2007
Halifax, NS & Melbourne, VIC

Goober

Hall of Fame Member
Jan 23, 2009
Moving
except that this has nothing to do with God, only those who are so arrogant as to believe they can control others.

Nope. It has to do with their religious beliefs.
So yes the Creator has been brought into disrepute.
I need a lawyer and I will sue them.
Not sure for what yet, but stupidity is rising fast.
I am taking suggestions and the lawyer works for free.

Just read your post- Mine was, reap what you sow.

taxslave

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 25, 2008
Vancouver Island
Nope. It has to do with their religious beliefs.
So yes the Creator has been brought into disrepute.
I need a lawyer and I will sue them.
Not sure for what yet, but stupidity is rising fast.
I am taking suggestions and the lawyer works for free.

Just read your post- Mine was, reap what you sow.

TB is licensed to lie in the US. Probably in your price range too.
I was thinking - be careful what you wish for might be approptiate in this case.