Woman Beheaded in London By Crazed Machete-Wielding Attacker

Locutus

Adorable Deplorable
Jun 18, 2007
A woman was beheaded in at a house in north London this afternoon, with witnesses reporting that a man then went "on the loose with a machete".

Police have named the woman as 82-year-old Palmira Silva, adding that they found here dead at the scene and have arrested a 25-year-old man in connection with the incident.

At a press conference at 1730 BST Commander Simon Letchford said police were called at 1307 today after a man had been seen attacking a 'dog or cat', and later seen attacking a car. When police arrived on the scene they found a womanin a garden who was declared dead at the scene.

Police say the suspect, a 25 year old male is now in custody at a local hospital receiving treatment for wounds sustained during the course of his arrest. He will be assessed by psychiatrists, tested for drugs and questioned by Homicide and Major Crimes officers. One officer is reported to have broken his wrist during the arrest.

more

Woman Beheaded in London: New Details Emerge

SLM

The Velvet Hammer
Mar 5, 2011
London, Ontario
And therefore no doubt free of consequences.

Well hopefully the consequence of not being able to wipe the drool off his chin due to wearing the jacket with the long sleeves that tie in back will be visited upon him for the rest of his life. I mean, there's crazy and then there's 'ain't no coming back from that' crazy.

IdRatherBeSkiing

Satelitte Radio Addict
May 28, 2007
Toronto, ON
Well hopefully the consequence of not being able to wipe the drool off his chin due to wearing the jacket with the long sleeves that tie in back will be visited upon him for the rest of his life. I mean, there's crazy and then there's 'ain't no coming back from that' crazy.

You don't think they will give him a magic pill, he will appear normal again, be discharged then stop taking his meds and become crazy again?

Ron in Regina

"Voice of the West" Party
Apr 9, 2008
Regina, Saskatchewan
No place in the O.P. or the LINK included does it not say that
Zombies where not a factor in this incident....& I've seen Shaun
of the Dead....and it was also set in London, I believe.

Blackleaf

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 9, 2004
Can anyone guess what religion the attacker is? Shouldn't take you too long to work it out.