Second journalist Steven Sotloff 'beheaded by Islamic State'

B00Mer
Steven Sotloff 'beheaded by Islamic State'

American hostage Steven Sotloff has reportedly been executed by jihadist terrorists. There was no immediate confirmation of the video.

The video reportedly warns governments to back off from "this evil alliance of America against the Islamic State".

Sotloff, 31, disappeared while reporting in Syria in August 2013. His apparent kidnap was not widely reported until he appeared on a video released last month by the Isil.

In the footage a masked militant beheads US reporter James Foley then parades Mr Sotloff, warning he will meet the same fate unless US President Barack Obama ends air strikes against the group in Iraq.

source: Steven Sotloff 'beheaded by Islamic State' - Telegraph (external - login to view)

Very sad, another journalist beheaded.

I think the USA needs boots on the ground to defeat these savages.. otherwise, this terror will continue to go unchecked.

Locutus
+1
Get well soon America.

Walter
+2
#3  Top Rated Post
Bush's fault.

IdRatherBeSkiing
These people are animals. Beheading? I think a simple bullet to the brain would be more humane.

Walter
+2
Quote: Originally Posted by IdRatherBeSkiingView Post

These people are animals. Beheading? I think a simple bullet to the brain would be more humane.

Humanity has nothing to do with it.

Monsieurjean
+1
Is a tragedy.My condolences for familly

Kreskin
Quote: Originally Posted by LocutusView Post

Get well soon America.

The Evil Doers weren't so evil after all

gopher
+1
Quote:

I think the USA needs boots on the ground to defeat these savages.. otherwise, this terror will continue to go unchecked.

The majority of Americans have already said no more war.

Of course, that doesn't mean anyone who wishes to set an example cannot go over there themselves and get the job done. I haven't heard of anyone taking this step though there have been numerous reports of Americans, Canadians, and Brits joining those "savages". Isn't it strange how how ISIS has no trouble recruiting in the West but nobody who hates them volunteers to fight them.

MHz
Quote: Originally Posted by B00MerView Post

Job opening, . . . . just sayin, . . you seem to love this topic, what better way to increase the validity of your posts?

The orange, is that from when they were let out of Gitmo?

WLDB
+1
I dont get what they expect to accomplish. These slow brutal beheading videos have been happening for years from various groups and so far as I know none of them ever won anything with this tactic.

Colpy
Quote: Originally Posted by gopherView Post

The majority of Americans have already said no more war.

Of course, that doesn't mean anyone who wishes to set an example cannot go over there themselves and get the job done. I haven't heard of anyone taking this step though there have been numerous reports of Americans, Canadians, and Brits joining those "savages". Isn't it strange how how ISIS has no trouble recruiting in the West but nobody who hates them volunteers to fight them.

Fine.

Buy some kneepads.

gopher
+1
Quote: Originally Posted by ColpyView Post

Fine.

Buy some kneepads.

As was mentioned above, you will find many job opening signs at any Marine Corps station. Don't wait for someone else to do your fighting for you.

B00Mer
+1

Locutus
ABC News PoliticsVerified account ‏@ABCPolitics (external - login to view)

Florida Gov. Scott on the apparent execution of Florida journalist Steven Sotloff:

Colpy
Quote: Originally Posted by gopherView Post

As was mentioned above, you will find many job opening signs at any Marine Corps station. Don't wait for someone else to do your fighting for you.

First of all, I'm Canadian.....we have our own extremely good warriors right here, why would one join the US Marines??

Second, my 60th birthday is next month. I imagine I'm a little long in the tooth for either entity.

lone wolf
Quote: Originally Posted by ColpyView Post

First of all, I'm Canadian.....we have our own extremely good warriors right here, why would one join the US Marines??

Second, my 60th birthday is next month. I imagine I'm a little long in the tooth for either entity.

Do your bullets go limp?

Liberalman
America should not do this alone but an alternative solution is one US soldier with each allied country throwing in one of their soldiers.

That would be a better US strategy of solving the ISSIS problem

Grievous
Blame Obama!

You could, but Isis would be nothing had Saddam been in charge.

Obama just honored an edict of GWB....he should know better not follow anything that drip did.

B00Mer
Quote: Originally Posted by GrievousView Post

Blame Obama!

You could, but Isis would be nothing had Saddam been in charge.

Obama just honored an edict of GWB....he should know better not follow anything that drip did.

Tired of listening to idiots politicizing the death of a person at the hands of savages.

Condolences to the family of Steven Sotloff, may he Rest in Peace.

Grievous
Politics and money killed this guy.

The nutty Muslims are the benefactors.

B00Mer

Politics and money killed this guy.

The nutty Muslims are the benefactors.

Empty platitudes does not make it a fact. A fanatical ideology and savage people killed this man. Maybe the lack of Leadership and politics allowed this man to be killed.

Tecumsehsbones
+1
Let's napalm a few villages to show these amateurs how real killing is done.

Grievous
Quote: Originally Posted by B00MerView Post

Empty platitudes does not make it a fact. A fanatical ideology and savage people killed this man. Maybe the lack of Leadership and politics allowed this man to be killed.

Yes it does, if Saddam were still in power this does not happen.

Like I said, politics and money are to blame the nuts are the benefactors.

Quote: Originally Posted by TecumsehsbonesView Post

Let's napalm a few villages to show these amateurs how real killing is done.

.....but that's done for freedom.....puke hack.

Tecumsehsbones

Yes it does, if Saddam were still in power this does not happen.

Like I said, politics and money are to blame the nuts are the benefactors.

.....but that's done for freedom.....puke hack.

Smell that, Grievous? That smell of petroleum and roasting meat? That's FREEDOM, son!

Grievous

Smell that, Grievous? That smell of petroleum and roasting meat? That's FREEDOM, son!

The only reason anyone cares about happens in the middle east, the West should be ashamed of itself.

Tecumsehsbones

The only reason anyone cares about happens in the middle east, the West should be ashamed of itself.

Yep. Tens, maybe hundreds of thousands killed in the chaos over there (in addition to the ones we killed ourselves) and folk only care about two guys who shoulda had the mother-wit to stay the heck out of there.

Grievous

Yep. Tens, maybe hundreds of thousands killed in the chaos over there (in addition to the ones we killed ourselves) and folk only care about two guys who shoulda had the mother-wit to stay the heck out of there.

A million have been killed, this goes way back to when the Brits thought they knew how to bring freedom then the Yanks, after fighting off the Brits, thought they knew better.

It's pathetic.

Tecumsehsbones

A million have been killed, this goes way back to when the Brits thought they knew how to bring freedom then the Yanks, after fighting off the Brits, thought they knew better.

It's pathetic.

But profitable.

Grievous

But profitable.

Very, which is why we will always have war.

Tecumsehsbones

Very, which is why we will always have war.

Yay.

no new posts