Israel plans to occupy more land in the West Bank

gore0bsessed

Time Out
Oct 23, 2011
Israel has claimed almost 1,000 acres near Bethlehem, in a move Palestinians say will only increase tension

US urges Israel to reverse appropriation of land for West Bank settlement

The United States has criticized Israel’s announcement of a land appropriation for possible settlement construction in the occupied West Bank as “counterproductive” to peace efforts, and urged the Israeli government to reverse the decision.

Israel laid claim to nearly 1,000 acres (400 hectares) in the Etzion settlement bloc near Bethlehem, a move which an anti-settlement group termed the biggest appropriation in 30 years and a Palestinian official said would cause only more friction after the Gaza war.

US urges Israel to reverse appropriation of land for West Bank settlement | World news | theguardian.com

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com
Let us also not forget that the Jews were kicked out of Islamic countries like Iraq, and Iran and had to leave with the clothes on their backs yet not one person or country criticizes the Islamist apartheid behavior. Double standard? They were never reimbursed from those countries either financially for leaving houses, businesses and bank accounts behind as well.

Israel should seize the land and hold on to it..

Praxius

Mass'Debater
Dec 18, 2007
Halifax, NS & Melbourne, VIC
Let us also not forget that the Jews were kicked out of Islamic countries like Iraq, and Iran and had to leave with the clothes on their backs yet not one person or country criticizes the Islamist apartheid behavior. Double standard? They were never reimbursed from those countries either financially for leaving houses, businesses and bank accounts behind as well.

Israel should seize the land and hold on to it..

So rather than attempting to take over the lands they "Used" to live in, inside Iran and Iraq, it makes more sense to take the lands of the Palestinians simply because other countries did them wrong??

Heaven forbid the British ever decide to use the same mentality:

Then again, maybe Rome should also do the same
Then:

Now:

I mean, after all, if you used to live in one place thousands of years ago, you should still have claim to that land, right?

I should head back to Ireland and reclaim the land and rubble of Dunboy Castle in Cork County and order the British to rebuild my family's home that Queen Elizabeth I destroyed, plus pay restitution for the damages and deaths to my family during her oppressive reign.

Last edited:

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
Are they going to build more human shield communities for the physconauts who are too crazy to live in Israel proper.

#juan

Hall of Fame Member
Aug 30, 2005
Did anyone expect anything else from Israel? They've been adding land since 1949 and the Palestinians are the bad guys.

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
What if ISIS sees that map? Loose lips sink ships, . . .pal. With any luck they will try for Crimea first.
1880's but who's counting, your date was the 70 anniversary of the plot, damn, I mean noble plan. How long is too long when 'the cheque is in the mail' line?

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
Yeah those f-cking Jews. I'm glad my relatives got the f-ck out of Ukraine to get away from their own kind who went on to become 85% of the Commisars who lead the genocide of 10 million innocents.

I hope you learned some about why Jews aren't liked in Ukraine, All ten million reasons.

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com
Yeah those f-cking Jews. I'm glad my relatives got the f-ck out of Ukraine to get away from their own kind who went on to become 85% of the Commisars who lead the genocide of 10 million innocents.

I hope you learned some about why Jews aren't liked in Ukraine, All ten million reasons.

Cue the anthem for the Nazi party for Petros…

Nazi German National Anthem - YouTube

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
Nazis are lightweights compared to your Muslim Ottoman and then Bolshevik capitualators. They had it good under Muslim and Soviet rule as capitulators compared to Catholics and Orthos.

But you never knew that did you.