Israel plans to occupy more land in the West Bank

gore0bsessed
Israel has claimed almost 1,000 acres near Bethlehem, in a move Palestinians say will only increase tension

US urges Israel to reverse appropriation of land for West Bank settlement

The United States has criticized Israel’s announcement of a land appropriation for possible settlement construction in the occupied West Bank as “counterproductive” to peace efforts, and urged the Israeli government to reverse the decision.

Israel laid claim to nearly 1,000 acres (400 hectares) in the Etzion settlement bloc near Bethlehem, a move which an anti-settlement group termed the biggest appropriation in 30 years and a Palestinian official said would cause only more friction after the Gaza war.

US urges Israel to reverse appropriation of land for West Bank settlement | World news | theguardian.com (external - login to view)

B00Mer
+1
Let us also not forget that the Jews were kicked out of Islamic countries like Iraq, and Iran and had to leave with the clothes on their backs yet not one person or country criticizes the Islamist apartheid behavior. Double standard? They were never reimbursed from those countries either financially for leaving houses, businesses and bank accounts behind as well.

Israel should seize the land and hold on to it..

Praxius
+1
Quote: Originally Posted by B00MerView Post

Let us also not forget that the Jews were kicked out of Islamic countries like Iraq, and Iran and had to leave with the clothes on their backs yet not one person or country criticizes the Islamist apartheid behavior. Double standard? They were never reimbursed from those countries either financially for leaving houses, businesses and bank accounts behind as well.

So rather than attempting to take over the lands they "Used" to live in, inside Iran and Iraq, it makes more sense to take the lands of the Palestinians simply because other countries did them wrong??

Heaven forbid the British ever decide to use the same mentality:

Then again, maybe Rome should also do the same
Then:

Now:

I mean, after all, if you used to live in one place thousands of years ago, you should still have claim to that land, right?

I should head back to Ireland and reclaim the land and rubble of Dunboy Castle in Cork County and order the British to rebuild my family's home that Queen Elizabeth I destroyed, plus pay restitution for the damages and deaths to my family during her oppressive reign.
Last edited by Praxius; Sep 1st, 2014 at 02:20 AM..Reason: Fickle meh Jickle with a Nickel

B00Mer
Quote: Originally Posted by PraxiusView Post

I mean, after all, if you used to live in one place thousands of years ago, you should still have claim to that land, right?

1920 to 2014... 'thousands of years ago'

Failed your math class huh?

Praxius
+3
#5  Top Rated Post

1920 to 2014... 'thousands of years ago'

Failed your math class huh?

I was referring to your map you posted dated 1000bc.... Did you fail school completely?

petros
+1
Are they going to build more human shield communities for the physconauts who are too crazy to live in Israel proper.

Liberalman
Oy Vey !!!

petros
+1

I was referring to your map you posted dated 1000bc.... Did you fail school completely?

And then some.

#juan
+1
Did anyone expect anything else from Israel? They've been adding land since 1949 and the Palestinians are the bad guys.

MHz

What if ISIS sees that map? Loose lips sink ships, . . .pal. With any luck they will try for Crimea first.
1880's but who's counting, your date was the 70 anniversary of the plot, damn, I mean noble plan. How long is too long when 'the cheque is in the mail' line?

B00Mer

If course you were, even though they lost just as much land in the last century..

petros
+1
I don't support f-cking savages.

B00Mer
Quote: Originally Posted by petrosView Post

I don't support f-cking savages.

Good for you Petros.. I'm proud of you.. now have your milk and cookies, past your nap time.

petros
+1
Milk and cookies is better than being a *** sucking Bolshevik. Wipe you chin for f-ck sakes.

B00Mer

Milk and cookies is better than being a *** sucking Bolshevik. Wipe you chin for f-ck sakes.

yes, yes... I know, they kicked you off stormfront.org, so now you're here spewing your hatred towards your Israel and Jews..

8 Rock Solid Points in Defense of Israel

Bill Maher and Conservative Agree on Israel and Gaza shockingly - YouTube

petros
Yeah those f-cking Jews. I'm glad my relatives got the f-ck out of Ukraine to get away from their own kind who went on to become 85% of the Commisars who lead the genocide of 10 million innocents.

I hope you learned some about why Jews aren't liked in Ukraine, All ten million reasons.

B00Mer

Yeah those f-cking Jews. I'm glad my relatives got the f-ck out of Ukraine to get away from their own kind who went on to become 85% of the Commisars who lead the genocide of 10 million innocents.

I hope you learned some about why Jews aren't liked in Ukraine, All ten million reasons.

Cue the anthem for the Nazi party for Petros…

Nazi German National Anthem - YouTube

petros
+1
Nazis are lightweights compared to your Muslim Ottoman and then Bolshevik capitualators. They had it good under Muslim and Soviet rule as capitulators compared to Catholics and Orthos.

But you never knew that did you.

darkbeaver
+2
Israel will be no more one decade from now. No body will weep. Never again they'll say.

petros
F-cking inbred savages.

B00Mer

F-cking inbred savages.

As oppressed to your inbred goat fukking raghead relatives?

MHz

I thought that was his pet name for Germans?

gore0bsessed

How many were kicked out and how many left on their own volition? How much of a factor did Israel's actions against Palestinians have on the treatment of Jews in the rest of the middle east?

lone wolf
+1
Quote: Originally Posted by darkbeaverView Post

Israel will be no more one decade from now. No body will weep. Never again they'll say.

They said the same thing in 1948. It's in the power of whine...

petros
+1

If you weren't diliberatley stupid I'd feel sorry for you but I do admire the effort you put into being stupid.

B00Mer

If you weren't diliberatley stupid I'd feel sorry for you but I do admire the effort you put into being stupid.

Oh boo hoo, I'm just so crushed.. LOL Really can't you tell..

You wear your anti-Semitic stripes well.. your a genocide and racist.. low life trash.

MHz
How many more decades before 'Mission Accomplished' is flown over Gaza?
Then what, turn the Dead Sea to a fresh water body of water. No question mark because that is the first mission before glorification can take place, you know, like their guidebook says.

The flags are backwards, theirs is at the front of the line. You don't listen very well do you?

B00Mer
Quote: Originally Posted by MHzView Post

How many more decades before 'Mission Accomplished' is flown over Gaza?
Then what, turn the Dead Sea to a fresh water body of water. No question mark because that is the first mission before glorification can take place, you know, like their guidebook says.

You back to smoke'n the pipe.. you and Petros must be sharing.. friggin Jib Rats.

MHz
Genocide is extinction as the desired goal, racism means you have to keep them alive to torment and terrorist. You don't play with heavy equipment I hope, for the sake of others.

Like always you only pay attention to part of the instructions, there is also an exhale part that is involved with laughing. Your posts fit that for a millisecond, a huge improvement but really what reward were you seeking?

A jib being a forward sale on a schooner rigged boat that would mean their tails would get caught in the anchor chain as it plays out.
Crow's Nest, along with all the shiny things I find in my travels, then there is the desolation that accompanies your threads/posts. Required reading in the 'what not to do' dept. They said I could say that as you wouldn't believe it.

wwwyoutubecomwatchvNVFbNYNPbUY

Last edited by MHz; Sep 1st, 2014 at 05:21 PM..

B00Mer
Quote: Originally Posted by MHzView Post

Genocide is extinction as the desired goal, racism means you have to keep them alive to torment and terrorist. You don't play with heavy equipment I hope, for the sake of others.