Vladimir Putin: Don't mess with nuclear-armed Russia

B00Mer
Vladimir Putin: Don't mess with nuclear-armed Russia

Vladimir Putin Don39t Mess With Nuclear-Armed Russia - YouTube

Vladimir Putin's veiled threat as he reminds the West Russia 'is one of the largest nuclear powers' | Mail Online

Northboy
+2
#2  Top Rated Post
This is going to be an interesting few years in this century, a three way axis of power shaping up after the USD loses its status.

One thing about inflation, I'll be paying off debts at cents on the dollar.

I'm taking bets on a 16.00/hr minimum wage where a cup of gas bar coffee is 3 bucks.

What does this have to do with Putin?

A little cold war posturing and poof!!!

That's what he's after.

darkbeaver
+1
Ahh you poo babies, did MR Putine frighten you?

Northboy
Not really, just interesting to watch

B00Mer
Quote: Originally Posted by NorthboyView Post

This is going to be an interesting few years in this century, a three way axis of power shaping up after the USD loses its status.

One thing about inflation, I'll be paying off debts at cents on the dollar.

I'm taking bets on a 16.00/hr minimum wage where a cup of gas bar coffee is 3 bucks.

What does this have to do with Putin?

A little cold war posturing and poof!!!

That's what he's after.

Mind Blowing Northboy, and the night is still young.

NATO planning rapid-deployment force of 10,000 troops to counter Russia

Getting a bad feeling...

Serryah
+2
Life is f'ed up.

Russia is whipping itself out to measure against the rest of the world, ISIS is whipping itself out to tell the world it's got the biggest and best and the rest of us suck...

Meanwhile about a kilometer away I can hear the students at Mount Allison having their first year/first night pep rally to get all hyped up for the oncoming school season.

darkbeaver
Quote: Originally Posted by NorthboyView Post

Not really, just interesting to watch

It is. You better write it down while you watch cus when it's historized you might not recognize it.

B00Mer
+1
Quote: Originally Posted by SerryahView Post

Life is f'ed up.

Russia is whipping itself out to measure against the rest of the world, ISIS is whipping itself out to tell the world it's got the biggest and best and the rest of us suck...

Meanwhile about a kilometer away I can hear the students at Mount Allison having their first year/first night pep rally to get all hyped up for the oncoming school season.

Another Maritimer.. you rule.

Kreskin
+1
The Brits are proposing that Russia be cut off from the SWIFT wire network. This would be substantial.

Tecumsehsbones
+1
Quote: Originally Posted by SerryahView Post

Life is f'ed up.

Are the maples turning in NB, Serryah? A few years ago I drove across NB, west to east, on. . . I think it was Highway 2. Up and down the ridges, all the maples turning. A riot of red, orange, yellow. If that's my last memory before the Big Sleep, I'll be happy with that.

darkbeaver
Oh yeah. We have struck a blow.

Serryah
Quote: Originally Posted by B00MerView Post

Another Maritimer.. you rule.

Thanky, thanky...

Quote: Originally Posted by TecumsehsbonesView Post

Are the maples turning in NB, Serryah? A few years ago I drove across NB, west to east, on. . . I think it was Highway 2. Up and down the ridges, all the maples turning. A riot of red, orange, yellow. If that's my last memory before the Big Sleep, I'll be happy with that.

Not quite yet; some are but some are still pretty green. I imagine tonight will change that as it's pretty cool here; under 10. Absolutely love fall though just for the colors.

damngrumpy
Its all the insecure people feeling better about themselves Russia wants to be
relevant. ISIS thinks its scaring people, They will keep going until the west says
enough and its hurting profits then they'll take action to crush them.
people are starting to understand we are at war with the radical Muslim world
people will become angry enough or frightened enough to take action.
As for the Russians they are trying to find out how much they can take for free
until everyone else says enough

no new posts