26-Year-Old Female Relief Worker Named Next to Be Executed if U.S. Does Not Fulfill I


B00Mer
#1
26-Year-Old Female Relief Worker Named Next to Be Executed if U.S. Does Not Fulfill ISIS’ Demands


In exchange: ISIS is also demanding the release of neuroscientist Aafia Siddiqui. The ransom was confirmed by a spokesman for Siddiqui's family, who are trying to distance themselves from the group

News of the ransom comes just a week after the group beheaded Foley in a savage propaganda video posted online.

At the end of the video, the group threatened to kill another hostage, journalist Steven Sotloff, next.

The ransom was revealed Monday, at a press conference held on behalf of Siddiqui's family, who are trying to distance themselves from ISIS.

It was also confirmed through a close friend of the unidentified hostage's family.

The group previously asked for the released of Siddiqui when they sent Foley's family a $132million ransom request before his execution.

Siddiqui, an MIT-trained neuroscientist, was convicted in 2010 of trying to kill U.S. officials. Authorities believe she may have also been planning to construction dirty bombs to be used in terrorist attacks.

Her family has released a statement saying they have no connections to ISIS and that 'associating Aafia's name with acts of violence is against everything we are struggling for'.

'While we deeply appreciate the sincere feelings of those who, like us, wish to see the freedom of our beloved Aafia, we cannot agree with a "by any means necessary" approach to Aafia’s freedom.

Investigative Unit ISIS Demands 66M Ransom for 26-Year-Old American Woman - YouTube



source: ISIS demand $6.6million ransom for 26-year-old American woman held hostage | Mail Online
 
MHz
#2
Give him ebola and release him, where's the problem? By the time the court cases are over everybody will be pretty old.
 
B00Mer
#3
Quote: Originally Posted by MHzView Post

Give him ebola and release him, where's the problem? By the time the court cases are over everybody will be pretty old.

 
tay
#4
A little late for this.......






The hostage's family has asked for her name not to be released for fear of her safety






ISIS demand $6.6million ransom for 26-year-old American woman held hostage | Mail Online
 
petros
#5
Good job at ignoring them.
 
B00Mer
#6
Quote: Originally Posted by petrosView Post

Good job at ignoring them.

Send complaints to GFU@ Dailymail.co.uk.. dam limeys
 
petros
+1
#7
They keep deseminating ISIS propaganda in Canada or ????
 
MHz
#8
Quote: Originally Posted by B00MerView Post

21century small-pox blanket thing the Brits use as a means of waging war. Don't get me wrong if that has been changed I'm all for leaving the changes in place.
What would happen in the UK id Muslims were voted in bu a clear majority and they wanted to nationalize all the holdings of the monarchy as sanctuaries for the destitute from far away lands. Present residents welcome to stay on 'the cleaning staff' would they take the offer? (hypothetically and all that, the Rothschild option would be Madagascar with the waters being chummed for 350 years, the optional location for Israel so that is why I used the place in the post.

You do know the West would do that Right?
 
B00Mer
-1
#9
Quote: Originally Posted by petrosView Post

They keep deseminating ISIS propaganda in Canada or ????

It's called news, you may have heard about it... when you get past your dial-up connection, and long winters in hibernation in the Sask wasteland.
 
MHz
+1
#10
Quote: Originally Posted by petrosView Post

They keep deseminating ISIS propaganda in Canada or ????

'Helen T. from the White House, Hello' would have made a great series that exposed the facts from the fiction, . . . may I suggest a radio show rather than 1080

Quote: Originally Posted by B00MerView Post

It's called news, you may have heard about it... when you get past your dial-up connection, and long winters in hibernation in the Sask wasteland.

Has anbody told them that if you pile dirt uo on the noth side of your house and put all the windows on the south that that the area can still have value as a food garden. They are not combine proof unless you go industrial design.
I'm not going to suggest yo build your own fighter kite that is big enough to lift you off the ground. Use the combine and a long rope and you are a speck in the sky, for a little while, man what a view. Copyright the pics and somebody somewhere will use the photo for a small ching in the coffers.
That sounds about as dangerous as a task in a combat zone and with a combine I get to look the pats over first. Perhaps I am missing seeing a huge difference between, 'Excuse me Sir, but would you come with us.' compared to, 'Excuse me Miss, but would you come with us.' I'm quite sure their stomachs dropped in both cases but that is not the issue at hand. The West also has a habit of sending in their spies as reporters. The rebel leader in Afghanistan that was the moderate who should have won the country was assassinated by an exploding TV camera. I want more proof that a mysterious say-so.

Quote: Originally Posted by B00MerView Post

your dial-up connection,

That sounds slightly pornographic.
 
BaalsTears
#11
Whether she lives or dies is up to Obama. He needs to get this decision right.
 
darkbeaver
#12
Who cares?
 
IdRatherBeSkiing
#13
Sounds to me she went over there to support them. This is her reward.

(Not hoping she dies but not hopeful she won't.)
 
gopher
+1
#14
Quote: Originally Posted by IdRatherBeSkiingView Post

Sounds to me she went over there to support them. This is her reward.

(Not hoping she dies but not hopeful she won't.)



she is a member of al-Qaeda which is why ISIS wants to use her for ransom

Therefore her loss is of no consequence to the USA. Obama shouldn't even try to lose a minute's sleep over her.
 
B00Mer
#15
Quote: Originally Posted by gopherView Post

she is a member of al-Qaeda which is why ISIS wants to use her for ransom

Therefore her loss is of no consequence to the USA. Obama shouldn't even try to lose a minute's sleep over her.

ISIS is al-Qaeda 2.0

Better than they were before, Better, Stronger, Faster

Intro - Six Million Dollar Man - YouTube



Quote: Originally Posted by petrosView Post

Good job at ignoring them.

The 26 year old's name is not posted, who ISIS wants to trade for is neuroscientist Aafia Siddiqui.

..........................

El Troll is trolling again.. -1 - my stalker.

 
MHz
#16
Quote: Originally Posted by B00MerView Post

ISIS is al-Qaeda 2.0

OBL was an American asset unto heroin won him over. Being a better death squad means your trainers are going to to,... buzzzzzzzz
 
Locutus
+1
#17
Quote: Originally Posted by B00MerView Post

..........................

El Troll is trolling again.. -1 - my stalker.

somebody that sensitive and whiny is almost gagging for a 'quit picking on el-trollolo' thread. it's pretty sad.
 
B00Mer
+1
#18
Quote: Originally Posted by LocutusView Post

somebody that sensitive and whiny is almost gagging for a 'quit picking on el-trollolo' thread. it's pretty sad.

Who, what me... dude, got a new job today.. not much bringing me down.. HAPPY!! HAPPY! HAPPY!

el-trollolo, el-stalker is never happy unless he gives me el-1 X 10's a day.. whatever turns his crank, like a give a sh*t what some troll from another country thinks..

But his dedication, is laughable.

I should be so lucky to have a stalker, so many people in this world never get any attention, or thought of..

Besides, I'm playing with my Hyperlapes app.. totally cool.
 
damngrumpy
#19
If we are giving aid to any other participants Kurd's Iraquis or anyone else
that makes ISIS the enemy and we should not be covering or allowing their
side of the story to be heard, just like in WWII. Anyone giving any aid or
comfort to the enemy should be....well we all know what that means.
It is now time to take these people on. Any citizens of ours or from other
fighting for the enemy are subject to treason charges. Any support given
by family member is aid and comfort.
This is not an internal Iraqi matter anymore as they crossed an international
border from Syria.
 
BaalsTears
+2
#20  Top Rated Post
Obama should offer to trade himself in exchange for the release of this poor young American. Otherwise her blood is on his hands.
 
gopher
+1
#21
Quote: Originally Posted by damngrumpyView Post

If we are giving aid to any other participants Kurd's Iraquis or anyone else
that makes ISIS the enemy and we should not be covering or allowing their
side of the story to be heard, just like in WWII. Anyone giving any aid or
comfort to the enemy should be....well we all know what that means.
It is now time to take these people on. Any citizens of ours or from other
fighting for the enemy are subject to treason charges. Any support given
by family member is aid and comfort.

This is not an internal Iraqi matter anymore as they crossed an international
border from Syria.



Exactly. If she comes back to the USA she should face the hanging tree for treason.
 
darkbeaver
#22
I f she's offed will this thread die?
 
BaalsTears
#23
Quote: Originally Posted by damngrumpyView Post

...Anyone giving any aid or comfort to the enemy should be....well we all know what that means...

The problem is that Americans are too divided to agree on the identity of the enemy.
 
darkbeaver
+1
#24
Who is the enemy?

I.am .an American evrrybodys an enemy.
 
BaalsTears
#25
Quote: Originally Posted by darkbeaverView Post

Who is the enemy?

I.am .an American evrrybodys an enemy.

The principle ascendant in America is as follows: Everyone who agrees with me is my friend. Everyone else is an enemy.

Until we sort ourselves out it's hard to discern friend from foe on the basis of appearance.
 
Zipperfish
#26
Quote: Originally Posted by BaalsTearsView Post

The problem is that Americans are too divided to agree on the identity of the enemy.

Yin Yang though. from the heart of darkess is born the seed of light. Maybe adversity will bring Americans together again. It's not just these ISIS clowns. They're a side-show as far as I'm concerned. But Putin's designs are more sinister, inasfar as US interests are concerned.
 
gopher
+1
#27
Quote: Originally Posted by ZipperfishView Post

Yin Yang though. from the heart of darkess is born the seed of light. Maybe adversity will bring Americans together again. It's not just these ISIS clowns. They're a side-show as far as I'm concerned. But Putin's designs are more sinister, inasfar as US interests are concerned.




How?

What goes on inside of his borders are of no concern to us.
 
BaalsTears
#28
Quote: Originally Posted by ZipperfishView Post

...Maybe adversity will bring Americans together again...

You're a smart guy. Only the shared experience of deep and protracted suffering could provide the basis for Americans to abandon their differing perceptions of reality, and replace them with a new paradigm in which they cling and hew to each for the sake of their very lives.
 

Similar Threads

18
Bill Clinton named father of the year
by Locutus | Jul 20th, 2013
no new posts