RCMP look into Calgary link with possible Islamic militants

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com
RCMP look into Calgary link with possible Islamic militants

RCMP investigators have travelled to Calgary to look into a possible link between two Ontario men — one of whom has been fighting in Syria with Islamic militants.

Abdullah Barahim of the Islamic Information Society of Calgary says he talked to investigators in May. The society operates near an apartment building in downtown Calgary that was the residence for five jihadis who eventually went to fight alongside extremist rebels in Syria.

Barahim says he was shown photographs of two men, but he was not able to recognize them.

The RCMP has neither confirmed nor denied the investigation, but a spokesperson confirms Mohammed Monir El Shaer and​ Ahmad Waseem — both from Windsor, Ont. — have each been charged with a passport-related offence.

Waseem flew twice to Syria allegedly to fight with Islamist extremists, but legal experts say he could evade terrorism charges if his activities abroad can't be proven.

Waseem’s Facebook page suggests he spent time in Alberta in 2010 and 2011.

Activities abroad

CBC News has previously reported on connections between some young Calgary men and militant Islamic groups.

Salman Ashrafi, known as Abu Abdullah Al Khorasani, was killed in a double suicide bombing in Iraq in November that killed 46 people.

Muslim convert Damian Clairmont, who later took the name Mustafa al-Gharib, was killed while fighting with Jabhat al-Nusra, an al-Qaeda-affiliated rebel group in Syria whose membership is made up largely of European, Australian and North American extremists.

Farah Mohamed Shirdon, a Calgarian fighting overseas with the militant group Islamic State of Iraq and Syria (ISIS), was seen in a video burning his Canadian passport and threatening to destroy Iraq's oppressors. He has reportedly been killed.

CBC News has learned that as many as two dozen other young men have, according to sources, travelled to Syria to join rebel extremist groups to wage jihad in the last two years.

Hasibullah Yusufzai, a British Columbia man, has been the only person charged under a new anti-terrorism law for allegedly leaving Canada to join Islamist fighters in Syria. He faces up to 14 years if convicted.

source: RCMP look into Calgary link with possible Islamic militants - Calgary - CBC News

Personally, my feeling is they should start their search in Red Deer, hey but that just my opinion.. Just Say'in.. ;)

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
" five jihadis who eventually went to fight alongside extremist rebels in Syria."
Wouldn't that mean Washington is paying them? Washington supports those rebels with funds and equipment and everything else they have been using against the Syrian Government, the US is not doing anything to help Assad and certainly not over the last few years. Iran and Russia would abandon Syria and they aren't about to do that.
Perhaps the investigation is concerned with other activities that are going on in Calgary in the last little while.

"Personally, my feeling is they should start their search in Red Deer, hey but that just my opinion.. Just Say'in.. :wink:"
Since I wasn't baiting you that would be another slander charge. lol

I wasn't aware you could post 100% of a web page, maybe this is not the Canadian standard. The red ink is from another site.

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
So what, all the drugs in Red Deer and Calgary are connected to the far east, just like Vancouver. You planning on dropping some leaflets before the bombing starts.
Let me guess, the timing will be so as many women and little kids are present so you won't have to kill them later when they are grown up. (just like the comment about the baby in Gaza that got you all lathered up.If you hate them all in Gaza a border or body of water isn't going to change that, your thread shows you are thinking of them and always in a very unkind light.

What are the odds we would end up in the same cell?

Israel would be truly fuked if this ever happened to them. "There has been several issues and investigations into the Red Deer Jewish Center and local businesses shipping parts and sending money overseas to Jewish countries."

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
I know what you look like thanks to your donut boy pic, you don't even know my gender (for sure). Don't worry I wouldn't even let on I knew who you were until it was parting time.
I thought it was all about who got the bottom bunk, now you want to share one, I'm very strongly thinking not.

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com
I know what you look like thanks to your donut boy pic, you don't even know my gender (for sure). Don't worry I wouldn't even let on I knew who you were until it was parting time.
I thought it was all about who got the bottom bunk, now you want to share one, I'm very strongly thinking not.

Well at least you're making me laugh, even if you do bust a blood vessel doing so.

Good night, MegaHurtz.

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
You ain't seen nothing yet Rabbi.
If you are Jewish you would be able to tell where the 'land of the enemy' is as mentioned in Jer:31.

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
From where, and trust me on this, with the Bible I can do this non-stop.

Jer:31:15-17:
Thus saith the LORD;
A voice was heard in Ramah,
lamentation,
and bitter weeping;
Rahel weeping for her children refused to be comforted for her children,
because they were not.
Thus saith the LORD;
Refrain thy voice from weeping,
and thine eyes from tears:
for thy work shall be rewarded,
saith the LORD;
and they shall come again from the land of the enemy.
And there is hope in thine end, saith the LORD,
that thy children shall come again to their own border.

M't:2:16-18:
Then Herod,
when he saw that he was mocked of the wise men,
was exceeding wroth,
and sent forth,
and slew all the children that were in Bethlehem,
and in all the coasts thereof,
from two years old and under,
according to the time which he had diligently enquired of the wise men.
Then was fulfilled that which was spoken by Jeremy the prophet,
saying,
In Rama was there a voice heard,
lamentation,
and weeping,
and great mourning,
Rachel weeping for her children,
and would not be comforted,
because they are not.

Conclusion, death is the enemy of the Jews and it is also the enemy of the Gentiles. Being in the Nations (according to De:4:30) is not the same thing, the scattering was so Jews could spread the Bible around (without any teaching involved). Being scattered about was also a form of protection from being hunted down in the last few years before the Messiah comes. Home is reserved for after all wars in the world are over and the time it takes to kill 2/3 of all Gentiles is about 3 hours, the time needed to pull everybody from 'the land of the enemy' is another 3 hours so all that happens in the 6 hours before the end of the (Jewish) day at 6PM. This verse is also part of that same gathering and it doesn't fit this one in timing or numbers.

Eze:39:27-29:
When I have brought them again from the people,
and gathered them out of their enemies' lands,
and am sanctified in them in the sight of many nations;
Then shall they know that I am the LORD their God,
which cause them to be led into captivity among the heathen:
but I have gathered them unto their own land,
and have left none of them any more there.
Neither will I hide my face any more from them:
for I have poured out my spirit upon the house of Israel,
saith the Lord GOD.

Good night to you as well.
Peace unto your house.

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com
Dude you really believe in all that Bible thumping trash??

As Petro's and I discussed, I'm a WASP and not a practicing one. I think religion is the detriment to humanity.

I don't agree with Israels right to defense because they are Jewish, but because they are a democratic society, up against a crazy ideology, Islam, that is using faith to as their logic to hate and kill.

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
Dude you really believe in all that Bible thumping trash??

As Petro's and I discussed, I'm a WASP and not a practicing one. I think religion is the detriment to humanity.

I don't agree with Israels right to defense because they are Jewish, but because they are a democratic society, up against a crazy ideology, Islam, that is using faith to as their logic to hate and kill.
A religion of convince for you then, something to hide behind when you get called out on some of your promotions. The Christian West has killed million over a false-flag called 9/11 and you are hounding Muslims because the people of Gaza will not surrender?

Believe the Bible, you bet, belief aspromoted by the mainstream churches, not one word. Take the current Bible and shred it, then take the pieces and put Ge:1-3 and Re:20-22 into the 'pamphlet' called 'This Earth and it's place in eternity from 'beginning' until the 'end'.

Ge:1:1:
In the beginning God created the heaven and the earth.

Re:20:11:
And I saw a great white throne,
and him that sat on it,
from whose face the earth and the heaven fled away;
and there was found no place for them.

All the rest is about the era between those two points and Ge:3:15 is the blueprint for all of it. Two bruises have to be completed, the bruise to the heel was completed when Jesus said, 'It is finished' moments before death. When He says, 'It is done.' when pouring out the last vial that is the completion of prophecy and fulfillment for that bruise. Considering the number of words devoted to the middle of the book it cannot be an accident. Resurrect that thread, so this one isn't hijacked, and I'll give you some examples and you can even do the choosing for some. The old earth theory is one I'm sure you haven't heard so that would be where I would start as it shows that I understand what I'm reading and it is different enough that you cannot fit it into a group. It isn't a conversion thing, it is why I'm a believer via faith.

gore0bsessed

Time Out
Oct 23, 2011
" five jihadis who eventually went to fight alongside extremist rebels in Syria."
Wouldn't that mean Washington is paying them? Washington supports those rebels with funds and equipment and everything else they have been using against the Syrian Government, the US is not doing anything to help Assad and certainly not over the last few years.

Yeah , U.S is supporting the Syrian rebels who are allied with IS, it's all very strange.

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
That is how collapses start I hope. The Rothschild Banking Cartel should be the ones that fail. Anything else and nothing will really change except a few names here and there. Make money a public service and it become non-profit, poof everybody has some money and the worlds gets to make things that aren't used to kill each other so you can get their money. That would tale a lot of 'strange' out of the world.

Durry

House Member
May 18, 2010
Canada
I think the RCMP have become a very disappointing organization.

At one time they were a highly respected police organization, but since they have started to become a political correct organization they are spending more time being politically correct and dealing with their own internal mismanagement.
When it comes to fighting crime and finding criminals, they are totally incompetent.

This is one organization that should be disbanded completely and replaced with a different type of organization with a different type of charter.

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com
I think the RCMP have become a very disappointing organization.

At one time they were a highly respected police organization, but since they have started to become a political correct organization they are spending more time being politically correct and dealing with their own internal mismanagement.
When it comes to fighting crime and finding criminals, they are totally incompetent.

This is one organization that should be disbanded completely and replaced with a different type of organization with a different type of charter.

The Queens Cowboys have had their ball snipped.. each province should have their OPP service, or Provincial Police Service..