Holocaust survivors condemn Israel's Gaza 'genocide'


Praxius
+5 / -1
#1  Top Rated Post
Holocaust survivors condemn Israel's Gaza 'genocide' - BBC News (external - login to view)

More than 300 Jewish survivors of the Holocaust and descendants of survivors have issued a public statement condemning Israel's "genocide" of the Palestinian people in Gaza.

The statement was released by the International Jewish Anti-Zionist Network and was placed as an advertisement in the New York Times.

It calls for the blockade of Gaza to be lifted and Israel to be boycotted.

The signatories expressed alarm at the "colonization of historic Palestine".

It condemns the "racist dehumanisation of Palestinians in Israeli society, which has reached fever pitch".


Continued.......
 
Colpy
+5 / -3
#2
Yeah.

Not survivors, most of them, but descendents of survivors, that never knew the horror of the Holocaust.

That's fine. They have every right to their opinion, no matter how wrong it is.

They have every right to lie and misrepresent.........which they do in spades.

THERE IS NO GENOCIDE IN GAZA.

THIS is a gentle pic of genocide: all these people are doomed:



THIS is genocide:

Six million dead in 4 years. (1941, when the "final solution" was decided on, and the end of the war in 1945) 2/3 of the Jewish population of Europe murdered.

THIS is NOT genocide:

A population that quadruples in 40 years, without immigration.

An area with a life expectancy at birth HIGHER than its Arab neighbors, and in which 5 weeks of war have killed less than 2500 people.

Anyone that claims there is a "genocide" is a ****ing moron, a liar, a Jew hater, or all of the above.

Take your pick.
 
petros
+1
#3
Nice of you to judge.
 
B00Mer
-2
#4
Quote: Originally Posted by PraxiusView Post

Holocaust survivors condemn Israel's Gaza 'genocide' - BBC News (external - login to view)

I see your 300 protesters and raise you 3500.

YET, there are plenty that agree with Israel defending itself..

Supreme court bans pro-Palestine protest at Sydney's Israeli film festival | World news | theguardian.com (external - login to view)

1,500 turn out for pro-Israel rally in London - Diplomacy and Defense Israel News | Haaretz (external - login to view)

Paris pro-Israel demonstration avoids extremism (external - login to view)

 
petros
#5
Crusaders.
 
taxslave
#6
Quote: Originally Posted by petrosView Post

Crusaders.

That was about a thousand years ago.
 
Praxius
+4 / -1
#7
Yes the people who were a part of the holocaust and their children who would have had detailed, first hand stories from their parents wouldn't know what they're talking about compared to all the Jews who immigrated to Israel from other backgrounds or the rest of the world who only have news reports and government information to go by.

Good play.

But yeah, just because what's happening to the Palestinians isn't on the exact same level as the WWII holocaust it can't be Genocide.

Sure sure.
 
petros
#8
Quote: Originally Posted by taxslaveView Post

That was about a thousand years ago.

Manifest Destiny and a New Jerusalem....

Very modern and very dangerous.
 
MHz
-1
#9
Quote: Originally Posted by ColpyView Post

Yeah.

Not survivors, most of them, but descendents of survivors, that never knew the horror of the Holocaust.

That's fine. They have every right to their opinion, no matter how wrong it is.

They have every right to lie and misrepresent.........which they do in spades.

Nothing anti-Semetic in that post. You really are a pitiful little turd from all angles.
 
gore0bsessed
+1
#10
Colpy so stubborn, even holocaust survivors themselves haven't convinced him.
 
MHz
+1
#11
That isn't the definition of stubborn, it requires another word.
 
B00Mer
#12
Yadda, Yadda, Yadda... a few Jews are anti-Israel

...and a few Palestinians are Pro-Israel..

Pro-Israel Palestinians :: Daniel Pipes (external - login to view)

Quote: Originally Posted by MHzView Post

That isn't the definition of stubborn, it requires another word.

..and you would be another definition of and anti-Semitic idiot. Being that you're labeling people.
 
MHz
#13
What would you suggest be done with those 'pesky Jews that don't meet your standards'?
Actually in this post I refrained from giving him a label. Are you going to champion for everyone I challenge? ( I would say, 'Please do.' but that would be baiting. However I do have one in mind for later.
Whatever happened to 'whats-his-name'?
 
B00Mer
#14
Quote: Originally Posted by MHzView Post

What would you suggest be done with those 'pesky Jews that don't meet your standards'?

Let them live in peace. Everyone just stop the HATE and quit shooting at each other..

wwwyoutubecomwatchv1sONfxPCTU0

 
MHz
#15
'quit shooting at each other.' on that note, . . .
 
Colpy
+1
#16
Quote: Originally Posted by PraxiusView Post

Yes the people who were a part of the holocaust and their children who would have had detailed, first hand stories from their parents wouldn't know what they're talking about compared to all the Jews who immigrated to Israel from other backgrounds or the rest of the world who only have news reports and government information to go by.

Good play.

But yeah, just because what's happening to the Palestinians isn't on the exact same level as the WWII holocaust it can't be Genocide.

Sure sure.


So,are you a moron, a liar, a Jew-hater, or all of the above??
 
gore0bsessed
+1
#17


ISTANBUL - Turkish shipbuilder Karadeniz Holding plans to send an electricity generating vessel to Gaza to provide urgently needed power in the enclave left reeling by an Israeli bombing campaign that began last month.
 
Blackleaf
+1 / -2
#18
People should take whatever the BBC says with a huge pinch of salt.

It's a left-wing, anti-Semitic, anti-English, pro-Muslim, pro-EU, anti-military, anti-Christian, anti-business, global warming-obsessed cesspit which has been discredited several times since it was taken over by a left-wing cabal 30 years ago.
 
Colpy
+1
#19
Quote: Originally Posted by BlackleafView Post

People should take whatever the BBC says with a huge pinch of salt.

It's a left-wing, anti-Semitic, pro-EU, anti-English, pro-Muslim, pro-EU, anti-military, anti-Christian cesspit which has been discredited several times since it was taken over by a left-wing cabal 30 years ago.

...............and the model for George Orwell's Ministry of Truth in his book 1984.

As well as the model for the CBC.
 
Blackleaf
+1
#20
Quote: Originally Posted by ColpyView Post

...............and the model for George Orwell's Ministry of Truth in his book 1984.

As well as the model for the CBC.


Read this: The BBC declined to have a statue of George Orwell outside its headquarters. Quite right - his genius deserves better | Mail Online
 
Colpy
+1
#21
Quote: Originally Posted by gore0bsessedView Post



ISTANBUL - Turkish shipbuilder Karadeniz Holding plans to send an electricity generating vessel to Gaza to provide urgently needed power in the enclave left reeling by an Israeli bombing campaign that began last month.

Look at that!! A target!!

It is a ridiculous idea, unless a ceasefire (a REAL one) is in place, and the Turks agree to withdraw the ship should hostilities break out again.

Otherwise, the IDF blockade will simply turn it away.
 
Tecumsehsbones
+1
#22
Well, we know the Israelis aren't shy about attacking non-combatant ships, that's for sure.
 
Colpy
#23
Wonderful article!! Thank you.

Quote: Originally Posted by TecumsehsbonesView Post

Well, we know the Israelis aren't shy about attacking non-combatant ships, that's for sure.

You mean carrying out a planned attack on Israeli soldiers with knives, and iron bars is the act of a non-combatant??

So, what exactly do you have to do to be a combatant??
 
Blackleaf
-1
#24
The BBC don't like me either. Not only because I'm a white, heterosexual, Ukip-supporting, Church of England, able-bodied male (so you can't get lower down than me. I'm scum), but also because I've not been paying the TV licence.

In the United Kingdom and the Crown Dependencies, any household watching or recording live television transmissions as they are being broadcast (terrestrial, satellite, cable, or internet) is required to hold a television licence.

The licence costs 145.50p a year. Income from the licence is primarily used to fund the television, radio and online services of the BBC. The licence fee made up the bulk of the BBC's total income of 5.066 billion in 20132014.

However, I've been refusing to pay for my TV licence (which I have got at home but just haven't paid for) as I refuse to pay 145.50p a year for the Left Wing propaganda that the BBC pumps into homes globally on a daily basis. The numpties have sent me threatening letters, but I still refuse to pay. I love annoying the BBC.
 
gore0bsessed
+1
#25
Quote: Originally Posted by ColpyView Post

Wonderful article!! Thank you.



You mean carrying out a planned attack on Israeli soldiers with knives, and iron bars is the act of a non-combatant??

So, what exactly do you have to do to be a combatant??

Are you a complete moron? They planned an attack on armed Israeli soldiers with knives and iron bars???

Blackleaf is an embarrassment to humanity.

"bbc is so terrible, read this article by the daily mail that explains why"

Quote: Originally Posted by ColpyView Post

Look at that!! A target!!

It is a ridiculous idea, unless a ceasefire (a REAL one) is in place, and the Turks agree to withdraw the ship should hostilities break out again.

Otherwise, the IDF blockade will simply turn it away.



Gaza's 1.8 million residents suffer from blackouts for as many as 20 hours a day. The enclave's only power plant is regularly switched off for weeks at a time because of fuel shortages.


No, it's not a ridiculous idea, it's a necessary idea.
 
Praxius
+1
#26
Quote: Originally Posted by ColpyView Post

So,are you a moron, a liar, a Jew-hater, or all of the above??

Let's see:
I posted a link from a news report and in that OP I made no comments leaning one way or the other. However, I did make the comment towards people who have been through the Holocaust and their children would have a better understanding on what they are talking about compared to someone like you.

So I'm not a liar.

I never once made any comments towards hating Jews at all and during my entire time in these forums I have only directed my hatred towards the actions of the Israeli government and those who support their actions.

So I'm not a Jew-Hater.

I also have a pretty good understanding of the topic in question, as well as the conflict that has been going on for some time now and a good understanding of WWII, not just about the Holocaust, but the Western Front, the Eastern Front, the Battle of the Atlantic, the Pacific Front, etc. etc. My level of understanding of what is being talked about allows me to not have to resort to petty quips that attempt to counter any comment by others as being just "Jew-Haters" or Anti-Semitic, especially when the person who does do this, directs these quips towards actual Jews who apparently are "Jew-Haters" by their standards..... All the while completely ignoring what was actually said.

So I'm not a Moron either.

However, you Colpy, decide to respond to a post about some Holocaust survivors and attack them and their position by calling them liars while at the same time posting a photo taken during the Holocaust as if to educate them and everyone else what the Holocaust was and what Genocide is..... As if they wouldn't fk'n know any better than you, who wasn't even there.

So, are you just a really bad troll, or completely ignorant and blinded to reality and logic, or a fk'n idiot... Or all of the above?

Oh and Blackleaf:

Way to go on Neg Rep'ing the OP.... Guess you don't like news reports that screw your and Colpy's entire position and argument against the evil Muslims while continually trying to use the poor Holocaust Survivors for your arguments of letting Israel do whatever the sweet fk they want.

But hey, unless you believe everything Colpy and Blackleaf tell you without question or debate, you gotta be a Jew-Hater, even the Jews have to be Jew-Haters these days with their logic.

What a fk'n joke.

No wait, let me correct that.... You two are a fk'n joke.

Now go ahead and neg rep my post. That's the only type of counter argument you guys have anyways because you can't think out of your wet paper bag positions to formulate anything worthwhile other than your rehearsed posts you've all repeated dozens of times before.

They've been repeated and parroted so many times, you actually believe them to be true and despite any new information or news to come to light, you plug your ears, cover your eyes and go "Lalalalalalalalalaaa...." Then copy/paste the same crap again and again.

But hey, what do I know?

I and everybody else without a blind Christian-Like faith in what we're told to believe are all Morons anyways. Anybody who tries to think for themselves and formulate their own opinions rather than having their opinions spoon fed to them are morons.

Neg Rep away and prove me right.

Quote: Originally Posted by ColpyView Post

...............and the model for George Orwell's Ministry of Truth in his book 1984.

As well as the model for the CBC.

The Table with the Tin Foil Hats is by the door when you walk in.
 
Tecumsehsbones
#27
Quote: Originally Posted by ColpyView Post

Wonderful article!! Thank you.



You mean carrying out a planned attack on Israeli soldiers with knives, and iron bars is the act of a non-combatant??

So, what exactly do you have to do to be a combatant??

When did the Turkish generator ship attack Israeli soldiers?
 
Praxius
#28
Quote: Originally Posted by TecumsehsbonesView Post

When did the Turkish generator ship attack Israeli soldiers?

It's Israel.... Anybody who doesn't agree with whatever they say or do is attacking them. Anybody who doesn't do as they demand is attacking them. Everybody who isn't licking the corn from their azzhole is attacking them.

Didn't Blackleaf and Colpy make it clear?

Israel can do, attack, invade, detain and kill whoever they want, whenever they want.

And when the world raises an eyebrow, Israel says they didn't deliberately do anything or harm anybody.... They'll "Investigate" the issue and let us all know their findings.... Sometime after they toss the issue into a brown folder and stick it under an unlevel desk's leg to be forgotten about like all the other incidences.
 
gore0bsessed
#29
Israel's whole strategy is to target civilians and the infrastructure, it's quite blatant. Yes, rockets may have been fired from those civilian areas, but Israel is responding as long as 24 hours afterwards when the perpetrators are long gone and only innocent civilians are in the area. You don't think Israel knows this? How is this even an intelligent strategy? Well it's not but that doesn't matter, because the goal is to leave Gaza in rubble and inflict much civilian misery as possible.
 
Tecumsehsbones
#30
Quote: Originally Posted by PraxiusView Post


And when the world raises an eyebrow, Israel says they didn't deliberately do anything or harm anybody.... They'll "Investigate" the issue and let us all know their findings.... Sometime after they toss the issue into a brown folder and stick it under an unlevel desk's leg to be forgotten about like all the other incidences.

To be fair, what usually happens is that when anybody raises an eyebrow, Israel starts screaming "Anti-Semite! Holocaust! Nazis!" Because anyone who questions the perfection of Israel is obviously a Nazi.
 

Similar Threads

368
Israel and Genocide: Reality Check
by Colpy | 2 weeks ago
904
Israel's genocide of Palestine
by Kathie Bondar | Aug 12th, 2014
no new posts