Hamas executes 18 suspected Israeli informers in Gaza

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com
Hamas executes 18 suspected Israeli informers in Gaza

Hamas has executed 18 Palestinians suspected of collaborating with Israel after three of its own military commanders were killed Thursday in an Israeli airstrike that may have been conducted on the basis of intelligence given by informants.

Eleven of the suspected informers were killed Friday at an abandoned Gaza police station following a hastily arranged trial and sentencing. Photos on the internet showed bodies lying in pools of blood.The Palestinian Center for Human Rights said that two of the dead were women.

Later Friday seven men were killed outside the al-Omari Mosque in Gaza City after noon prayers. The victims had their heads covered and their hands tied and were shot dead by masked gunmen in front of a crowd of worshipers, the al-Majd pro-Hamas website said, citing witnesses.

Men from Hamas left a note at the scene of the execution to serve as a warning for future collaborators.

“They provided the enemy with information about the whereabouts of fighters, tunnels of resistance, bombs, houses of fighters and places of rockets, and the occupation bombarded these areas killing a number of fighters... Therefore, the ruling of revolutionary justice was handed upon him," it read.

The Hamas-controlled Al Rai website ran a warning that said, “The same punishment will be imposed soon on others.” It added that “the current circumstances forced us to take such decisions,” suggesting a link between the executions and Israeli’s bombing of top Hamas leaders.

The Palestinian Center for Human Rights has denounced the killings.

"We demand the Palestinian National Authority and the resistance [Palestinian armed factions] to intervene to stop these extrajudicial executions, no matter what the reasons and the motives are," Raji al-Surani, the chairman of the organization, said in a statement.

Israeli intelligence is widely believed to rely on informers in both Gaza and the West Bank. Collaborators are sometimes lured by money and sometimes coerced or blackmailed.If they are discovered, they are killed and their families, regardless of if they knew or not, are ostracized.

It is unclear how much of an effect Israel’s targeted killings of Hamas leaders will have. Normally senior political and military figures in Hamas stay hidden in networks of tunnels, and avoid using mobile phones.

The population of Gaza have been bombed for almost six weeks and suffered huge causalities. Similar campaigns by Israel in the past have done nothing to weaken support for the militant group, which has de facto control of Gaza.

Hamas’s senior leader, Ismail Haniyeh, said in statement that “despite the pain” of the loss of military commanders “the history of the Hamas movement has proven more than once that it is stronger after every targeted killing of one of its senior members.”

The fate of Mohammad Dief, the chief of the Qassam Brigades – the military wing of Hamas – is still uncertain after an airstrike on his house Tuesday killed his wife and two children. Israeli officials said they were confident that he was killed in the bombing.

Israeli airstrikes and rocket fire from Gaza continued Friday as diplomatic efforts to try and find an end to the crisis moved from Cairo to New York with hopes resting on a UN Security Council resolution drafted by the UK, France and Germany.

The text calls for an immediate ceasefire, the opening of crossings in and out of Gaza, international monitors to prevent weapons smuggling and the construction of secret tunnels and the Palestinian Authority to take over as the governing body of Gaza. However, no date has been set for when the proposal will be debated.

In a separate incident, a mortar bomb fired from the Gaza Strip has killed a four-year-old boy in Israel. The attacks happened on Friday evening in the southern Israeli village of Sdot Negev, close to the border with Gaza.

Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu has said that Hamas will pay a heavy price for the boy’s death.

source: http://rt.com/news/182228-hamas-informers-executed-gaza/

gore0bsessed

Time Out
Oct 23, 2011
The Palestinian collaborators that were blackmailed by Israel into spying on Hamas in turn for medical treatment?

gore0bsessed

Time Out
Oct 23, 2011
Spotlight shines on Palestinian collaborators - Features - Al Jazeera English

Jerusalem - Fadi al-Qatshan is one of the latest casualties of a war taking place in Gaza's shadows, as Israel seeks ever more desperate ways to recruit collaborators while Hamas, the Islamic movement ruling Gaza, enforces tough counter-measures.

The 26-year-old graduate died in November. He was killed not by a bullet or in a missile strike, but when a simple piece of medical hardware - an implant in his heart - failed. His repeated requests to the Israeli authorities over more than a year to be allowed out of Gaza for medical treatment had gone unheeded.

According to his family, Israeli security services knew his life was in danger but denied him a permit to attend a medical appointment at a hospital in East Jerusalem. Gaza's own hospitals, in crisis after years of Israel's blockade, warned him they could no longer help.

Following a request for a travel permit, his family says al-Qatshan received a call from someone identifying himself as from the Shin Bet, Israel's intelligence service. Speaking in Arabic, the man said he knew the device in his heart "might explode any minute". He was urged to "cooperate" in return for a permit.

Al-Qatshan was told he could call the mobile phone number on his screen and arrange an appointment at Erez, the Israeli-controlled crossing that is the only way for ordinary Palestinians to exit Gaza. The agent reportedly rang off with the words, "See you in Tel Aviv", Israel's large coastal city. Al-Qatshan sealed his fate by deleting the number.

gore0bsessed

Time Out
Oct 23, 2011
'Terrible choices'
Issam Yunis, director of Al-Mezan human rights organisation in Gaza City, says his group regularly records cases of Palestinians in desperate need of medical treatment being approached to collaborate. "The choice for these patients is really a terrible one. It is to cooperate with Israel or die in Gaza."

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
How's that blood vessel doing.

This is a new, news story.. supply a link to where this was covered..

Palestinians supporting Israel..
You calling me a liar?
It's set to go off every time somebody promotes killing a 2 yr old as being a 'good thing'. Care to test it?

lone wolf

Grossly Underrated
Nov 25, 2006
In the bush near Sudbury
When they accuse of collaborating, does that mean chose not to have an accident in an Israeli interview? Hate all you want. I empathize with the people caught in the middle

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com
You calling me a liar?
It's set to go off every time somebody promotes killing a 2 yr old as being a 'good thing'. Care to test it?

Oh eh! Eh Oh.. Didn't promote killing a 2 year old, but whatever floats your boat, and makes you feel better.. basically said I don't care.

The Wife and Child of the Hamas Military Leader, how many mothers and children has he killed?? I guess he now has some idea, how it feels..

4-Year-Old Israeli Boy Killed by Hamas Gaza Rocket

So lets see your false outrage now for the death of this little Israeli boy from a Hamas rocket, you hypocritical piece of sh*t!!

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
Oh eh! Eh Oh.. Didn't promote killing a 2 year old, but whatever floats your boat, and makes you feel better.. basically said I don't care.

The Wife and Child of the Hamas Military Leader, how many mothers and children has he killed?? I guess he now has some idea, how it feels..

4-Year-Old Israeli Boy Killed by Hamas Gaza Rocket

So lets see your false outrage now for the death of this little Israeli boy from a Hamas rocket, you hypocritical piece of sh*t!!
Sure you did, better kill her now than have to wait until she was 18.
I know you don't care, it is the celebrating (as in BULLS-EYE) that puts you into the insane department and there is no cure for racial insanity.

How many has the wife and daughter killed none, how many had the husband killed, the answer is the same in both cases, none.

Where did you see me celebrate his death or the death of any Israeli?

The 3 teens were killed by somebody other than Hamas but that means fuk all because this program was already in the works, just like Cast Lead was started with lies from Israel.

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
Easy to see why you missed it so it isn't a mental defect on your part, . . . entirely but it does show you do miss some things.
It's like the 3 little pigs in the slop, 'Infant combatants', . . how retarded and that includes anybody that supports the notion.
I'm going to bet that not one child was harmed as the Israeli stooges were eliminated.
Gaza security official says Hamas has killed 11 suspected informers for Israel

I'm pretty sure I would have the same attitude to any military that targets women and children. The South American death squads wasn't a Jewish operation was it and I feel the same way about them so perhaps it is your blinders that is effecting the view.

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
That's been debunked as the speaker was living outside of Gaza so how the hell would he know.

See what I means about the same old mantra even when it j=has been shown to be bull****, you can find any 'facts' so the old broken lie is shoved out there again like you just did. Most stupid people are aware they are, you seem to managed to fuk that up even. lol

Colpy

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 5, 2005
Saint John, N.B.
The Palestinian collaborators that were blackmailed by Israel into spying on Hamas in turn for medical treatment?

Could very well be. Do you think Israel OWES non-Israelis medical treatment.........or should they have to earn it??

BTW, if you are looking for the good guys.....Israel has no capital punishment.