Man says he killed four in response to US foreign policy

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com
'My mission is vengeance': Man says he killed four in response to US foreign policy

A Seattle man has told investigators he killed four people in Washington state and New Jersey this year in a mission to avenge the “millions” of lives “taken every single day” by the United States government, according to court documents.

Ali Muhammad Brown was charged Wednesday with the April shooting death of Leroy Henderson, 30, in Skyway, Washington, according to the King County Prosecutor’s Office. Brown had already been charged with the targeted killing of two men in Seattle and a college student in West Orange, New Jersey.

Brown owned up to each slaying, according to a criminal complaint filed in King County, telling investigators that the shootings were revenge for those killed by US military action in Afghanistan, Iraq and Syria.

"My mission is my mission between me and my lord. That's it," Brown said during an interview with investigators in a New Jersey jail, according to the court filings. "My mission is vengeance, for the lives, millions of lives, are lost every day."

"All these lives are taken every single day by America, by this government," Brown added. "So a life for a life."

Brown is accused of killing Henderson near his home in Skyway, near Seattle, on April 27. He later found Dwone Anderson-Young and Ahmed Said via a dating application for gay men. On June 1, Brown met them at a Seattle nightclub before he "essentially executed" them at close range, court documents reported.

Brown, 29, fled to New Jersey once his photo was distributed to news outlets by Seattle police. He then killed Brendan Tevlin, 19, in West Orange during what may have been a robbery, according to prosecutors in Essex County, New Jersey. He was also linked to multiple violent robberies in the state.

Brown was arrested at a makeshift campsite in northern New Jersey on July 18, according to prosecutors cited by the Los Angeles Times.

He called the shooting of Tevlin a “just kill,” and told police he only sought to kill adult men as long as there were no women, children or elderly persons present, according to court documents.

Law enforcement believe Brown stole a vehicle and handgun from the mother of his children, according to court documents. He used the gun in all four killings.

Brown is in custody in New Jersey, where he has pleaded not guilty to the killing of Tevlin. Whether he will stand trial in New Jersey or Washington is yet to be determined.

source: http://rt.com/usa/181968-killings-vengeance-american-military/

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
Must be part of that 'truth out' thing that was mentioned in a different thread.

My question is why was he out walking around? " Brown had already been charged with the targeted killing of two men in Seattle and a college student in West Orange, New Jersey."

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
Ali Muhammad Brown, Muslim?? Anyone.

Religion of Peace??

...and we keep letting these sons of Pigs and Dogs into our country. Time to stop all immigration of people from the Middle East, at least the Muzzies.
With a surname like "Brown," I'd say it's pretty good odds he was born here.

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
Ali Muhammad Brown, Muslim?? Anyone.

Religion of Peace??

...and we keep letting these sons of Pigs and Dogs into our country. Time to stop all immigration of people from the Middle East, at least the Muzzies.
You promote allegiance to Israel more than you do Canada so 'our country' for you is on the other side of the pond. That being said I'm all for containing fukheads as long as it includes Muslims and Jews because clearly both groups have members that shoul be tucked away into dark corners by their own group.

Christianity if the religion of peace, if you want to mock them I have 100 or so examples that you can start with that would certainly show that the Christian Nations are the most fuked up of the whole lot. Free of charge and why go small, the RCC is worse than any Muslim branch, moderate or radical.

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
. . .or a nut bar like MegaHurtz.. I guess it's anybody guess.
So if that is what I am and it includes thinking all children should not be 'targeted' and you think they should and even cheer it on that would make less that human. I agree, go run that by 10 of your biggest parents on the block and get back to me with their reply. Just say something like, 'I cheer when 2 year olds are blown up." That should be clear enough for them. How does that go, get em when they are babies as it saves you the trouble of killing them when they are adults.

I'm going to say that in 6 weeks that would be considered a quick reply, what with the recovery time and all that
Watch it or I'll sic IAM on you. (as if I haven't already, lol) That right His name is not IAM that IAM and you never took up the challenge that shows you know where the 'land of the enemy ' is. Don't let the fact that it is a skill testing question chase you away. I'm giving you the opportunity to put me in my place. Avoiding topic makes you a troll rather than a 'poster'.

Last edited:

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
Yes, but Ali Muhammad, and his hatred against the USA, say's he's Muslim or a nut bar like MegaHurtz.. I guess it's anybody guess.
So your comment about "letting him in" is pretty stupid, huh?

Oh, by the way, let me know when Muslims in the U.S., native-born or immigrant, get to 1% of the killings that fine, upstanding Christians have committed.