Muslims Demonstrate Humanity, Humility, and Decency.

Colpy

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 5, 2005
Saint John, N.B.
Muslim Works with Jews to Save Christians in the Middle East

Kasim Hafeez understands hate. Growing up with a father who believed “Hitler was a great man whose one mistake was that he did not kill enough Jews,” the British-born Muslim of Pakistani descent has experienced firsthand how an innocent child becomes an Islamist dedicated to the death and destruction of those who are different.

Hafeez, who intended to become a Jihadist, was “saved” after reading The Case for Israel by Alan Dershowitz and then taking a trip to the Jewish State to justify his life by proving the Harvard professor wrong.
“I’m standing with my head against the Western Wall, and for me it was like a moment of silence in my own mind,” he said. “I experienced this moment of clarity. I’ve met people of all colors, races and religions who are happy here, who are content here. And for years I’ve spread poison about wanting to murder these people. How wrong have I got it, how much have I messed up!”
Hafeez is now a self-proclaimed “Muslim Zionist” on a mission to tell his story and work to save his Jewish brothers and sisters, as well as all minorities under attack in the Middle East. With the support of the pro-Israel education group StandWithUs, Hafeez travels the country telling his story, educating anyone who will listen about the realities the civilized world faces from radical Islam.
But for Hafeez, that isn’t good enough.
Now living in Canada, Hafeez has teamed up with the Jewish human rights advocacy group B'nai Brith in Winnipeg, creating the WE ARE ALL N campaign to bring awareness of the massacring of Christians and other minorities in the Middle East, mostly at the hands of ISIS (Islamic State of Iraq and Syria), also referred to as ISIL (Islamic State of Iraq and the Levant).
“It’s about raising awareness. People just don’t know; they have no clue about one of the most brutal things we’ve seen in a long time,” Hafeez said. “They’re just butchering people – men, women, children, babies – they just don’t care. The problem with a group like ISIS is that it’s a global ideology, not some nationalistic movement that is contained. It’s a global Jihadist movement. We are talking about an ideology more destructive even than Nazism.”
The campaign takes its name from the Arabic letter “nun” (N) (pronounced “noon”), short for Nasaara, the name given to Christians in Arabic. ISIS is using the letter to label Christian homes, marking them for conversion or death.
As an organization that fights hatred and bigotry throughout the world, B’nai Brith believes we have a moral obligation to stand up for Christians and other oppressed minorities,” said Maria-Fernanda Medina, Winnipeg Community Program Director. “As a Jewish organization, we understand that hatred and bigotry leads to suffering. Standing idly by is not an option.
With a website in development, Hafeez and his colleagues at B’nai Brith are using social media to promote their campaign. Buttons with the Arabic letter “nun” are being distributed for a modest donation mostly to cover costs.
“We need to come together and send a message to world leaders as well as Islamists worldwide, that we will not stand idle as you massacre human beings,” said Hafeez. “These buttons will start conversations, create awareness and show solidarity with the Christian communities as well as the Shias and Yazidis who are being raped and butchered by ISIS. How many more have to die before the world wakes up?”
If you want to learn more about the WE ARE ALL N campaign, visit https://www.facebook.com/wearealln. Buttons can be obtained by visiting:https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/the-n-campaign-buttons.

Paul Miller is a contributor to the Franklin Center for Government & Public Integrity.

Muslim Works with Jews to Save Christians in the Middle East

Last edited by a moderator:

Locutus

Adorable Deplorable
Jun 18, 2007
not sure...I removed all the links that were embedded in the post as a last resort.

taxslave

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 25, 2008
Vancouver Island
I can't ever recall Colpy claiming all muslims are the enemy or even terrorists for that matter. Only that their religion has been overtaken by terrorists and murderers.
That being said one does have to wonder why a sane peace loving person would willingly belong to the same cult. Guilt by association and all that.

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
I can't ever recall Colpy claiming all muslims are the enemy or even terrorists for that matter. Only that their religion has been overtaken by terrorists and murderers.
He has repeatedly said that Islam and Western values (by which I presume he means democracy and equal rights, rather than slavery and genocide) are fundamentally incompatible and that "Islam is the enemy." That's what is called a "categorical statement." Logically, it means that all members of the category are what the category is. The enemy.

Colpy

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 5, 2005
Saint John, N.B.
Whoa, wtf happened to this thread? Everything's all stretched across the screen.....
http://i.imgur.com/Vls9Z6F.jpg

Sorry about that........I guess the mods fixed it.

not sure...I removed all the links that were embedded in the post as a last resort.

And it worked. Thank you much.

He has repeatedly said that Islam and Western values (by which I presume he means democracy and equal rights, rather than slavery and genocide) are fundamentally incompatible and that "Islam is the enemy." That's what is called a "categorical statement." Logically, it means that all members of the category are what the category is. The enemy.

I don't step back an inch from that.

Islam is completely incompatible with western values of tolerance, democracy, and liberty. ISIS is the purest form of Islam, as they are following exactly the example of the Prophet. Think about that.

Individual Muslims are another matter altogether.

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
Sorry about that........I guess the mods fixed it.

And it worked. Thank you much.

I don't step back an inch from that.

Islam is completely incompatible with western values of tolerance, democracy, and liberty. ISIS is the purest form of Islam, as they are following exactly the example of the Prophet. Think about that.

You are not qualified to say what is or is not the purest form of Islam. You are an enemy of Islam, and therefore will say the worst things you can about it. Your propagandistic nature is easily demonstrated by the fact that despite the indisputable evidence that Christians have stacked up corpses like cordwood, with the explicit blessing of their religious leaders who claim to speak for Gawd, you insist that Christianity is not a pernicious religion incompatible with human decency.

As to individual Muslims, they are not, to you, "another matter," unless your grasp of logic is so deficient that you don't understand what a categorical statement is.

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB

Colpy the Islam you are against is the Islam that the US fostered in the 25 years ir ruled over Iran. Iran was trying to adopt the UN human rights documents and the West halted that so if you don't understand that part you will get the wrong reality. You better start to understand that the West claims to have a white hat on. They are liars we have a dark underbelly that is the true force and we need to cut that part out.

That being said one does have to wonder why a sane peace loving person would willingly belong to the same cult. Guilt by association and all that.
Iran 1953-1979, Afghanistan 6 months before the USSR came to help stop the violence created by the US just for that single purpose. Those are the only two thing that need to be reviewed to see how we got to where we are todays. It's a shell game that used more than 3 shells and 1 pea.

Colpy

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 5, 2005
Saint John, N.B.
You are not qualified to say what is or is not the purest form of Islam. You are an enemy of Islam, and therefore will say the worst things you can about it. Your propagandistic nature is easily demonstrated by the fact that despite the indisputable evidence that Christians have stacked up corpses like cordwood, with the explicit blessing of their religious leaders who claim to speak for Gawd, you insist that Christianity is not a pernicious religion incompatible with human decency.

As to individual Muslims, they are not, to you, "another matter," unless your grasp of logic is so deficient that you don't understand what a categorical statement is.

Here is the difference, as I have explained before:

In Islam, the Prophet Mohammed (Pee Be Upon Him) is held up as the ultimate role model. It is expected of Muslims that they follow Mohammed's example. Unfortunately, Mohammed was a brigand, a murderer, a genocidal war monger, a rapist, and a pedophile, a man that spread his vile philosophy by the sword. So, when Muslims go on a rampage across Iraq crucifying innocents, raping captives, and engaging in mass murder..........they are truly Muslim, as they are following the example of the Prophet.

In Christianity, Jesus Christ is held up as the ultimate role model. It is expected of Christians that they follow his example of tolerance, love, forgiveness, separation of church and state, and leaving judgement to God. When "Christians" start stacking up bodies like cordwood, they are proving one thing: they are NOT really Christians.

People behave as individuals, and choose which of the essential characteristics of their own self-indentified groups they wish to adopt, and which they wish to ignore.

I propose that no matter what they claim, the Muslim in the OP is not really a follower of Islam.

I propose that the Grand Inquisitor of Spain was not really a follower of Christianity.

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
Here is the difference, as I have explained before:

In Islam, the Prophet Mohammed (Pee Be Upon Him) is held up as the ultimate role model. It is expected of Muslims that they follow Mohammed's example. Unfortunately, Mohammed was a brigand, a murderer, a genocidal war monger, a rapist, and a pedophile, a man that spread his vile philosophy by the sword. So, when Muslims go on a rampage across Iraq crucifying innocents, raping captives, and engaging in mass murder..........they are truly Muslim, as they are following the example of the Prophet.
And Christians are taught to admire Joshua, who ordered the slaughter of every living thing in Jericho except virgin livestock, and Lot, who offered up his daughters to a gang rape rather than have his angelic guests disturbed, and Saul of Tarsus, who persecuted and imprisoned Christians, not to mention the various saints who shed the blood of innocents by the millions.

In Christianity, Jesus Christ is held up as the ultimate role model. It is expected of Christians that they follow his example of tolerance, love, forgiveness, separation of church and state, and leaving judgement to God. When "Christians" start stacking up bodies like cordwood, they are proving one thing: they are NOT really Christians.
By saying that they are not really Christians, you violate the command of Jesus Christ to judge not. So if violating the commands of Christ makes you not really a Christian, what are you?

By the way, Christ was a criminal. He was properly and legally executed for sedition and lese-majeste by the properly ordained government of the time and place, with the concurrence of the official Church.

People behave as individuals, and choose which of the essential characteristics of their own self-indentified groups they wish to adopt, and which they wish to ignore.

I propose that no matter what they claim, the Muslim in the OP is not really a follower of Islam.

I propose that the Grand Inquisitor of Spain was not really a follower of Christianity.
And, as pointed out, by violating various commandments of Jesus Christ, including the commandment to turn the other cheek, the commandment to love your neighbour as yourself, the commandment to love one another as he has loved you, and the commandment to judge not lest ye be judged, you have, by your own standard, demonstrated that you are not a follower of Christianity.

Colpy

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 5, 2005
Saint John, N.B.
And Christians are taught to admire Joshua, who ordered the slaughter of every living thing in Jericho except virgin livestock, and Lot, who offered up his daughters to a gang rape rather than have his angelic guests disturbed, and Saul of Tarsus, who persecuted and imprisoned Christians, not to mention the various saints who shed the blood of innocents by the millions.

By saying that they are not really Christians, you violate the command of Jesus Christ to judge not. So if violating the commands of Christ makes you not really a Christian, what are you?

By the way, Christ was a criminal. He was properly and legally executed for sedition and lese-majeste by the properly ordained government of the time and place, with the concurrence of the official Church.

And, as pointed out, by violating various commandments of Jesus Christ, including the commandment to turn the other cheek, the commandment to love your neighbour as yourself, the commandment to love one another as he has loved you, and the commandment to judge not lest ye be judged, you have, by your own standard, demonstrated that you are not a follower of Christianity.

LOL!!

You really are a lawyer, aren't you??

Jericho is OLD TESTAMENT, long before the example Jesus Christ was born. Christ changed the parameters.

We are talking about Christians and the purest of examples, not about me.

Absolutely Christ was outside of the law. So were Bonhoeffer, and often Martin Luther King. What is your point??

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
LOL!!

You really are a lawyer, aren't you??

Jericho is OLD TESTAMENT, long before the example Jesus Christ was born. Christ changed the parameters.
Did Christ change the parameters on hating gays? Or shall I list about a thousand theologians, clergy, and other alleged Christians who quote the law of Moses from Leviticus and Deuteronomy whenever it suits them to do so?

We are talking about Christians and the purest of examples, not about me.
No, we aren't. You stated that Muslims who do not follow what you fantasise are the tenets of Islam are not really Muslims, and Christians who do not follow the commands and example of Jesus Christ are not really Christians. You have clearly evidenced that you do not follow the commands and example of Jesus Christ. Ergo, you are not really a Christian.

That's simple logic. The classic syllogism.

Here's the form:

If a person does not follow the commands and example of Jesus Christ, that person is not really a Christian.
Colpy does not follow the commands and example of Jesus Christ.
Therefore, Colpy is not really a Christian.

The major premise (that's the first line) is yours.
The minor premise )that's the second line) is demonstrated by evidence.
The conclusion follows therefrom.

Hope that helped.

Absolutely Christ was outside of the law. So were Bonhoeffer, and often Martin Luther King. What is your point??
You said Mohammed was a brigand. Christ was a criminal. So what?

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
People just don’t know; they have no clue about one of the most brutal things we’ve seen in a long time,” Hafeez said. “They’re just butchering people – men, women, children, babies – they just don’t care
.13 years they've been killing Christians in Iraq. 13 f-cking years. Why start giving a sh-t now? Nobody played your heart strings until now?

Twila

Nanah Potato
Mar 26, 2003
.13 years they've been killing Christians in Iraq. 13 f-cking years. Why start giving a sh-t now? Nobody played your heart strings until now?

Does it really matter or change anything? Is the point not that someone is NOW doing something?

Change of heart/mind can happen at anytime, an epiphany about something happens when it happens. It should not be negated because action wasn't taken sooner.