BREAKING :Iraq’s PM Maliki gives up his post, supports his successor Abadi - State TV

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com
Iraq’s PM Maliki gives up his post, supports his successor Abadi

Iraq’s Nour al-Maliki has announced his resignation from the post of Prime Minister of the embattled state in a speech on the state television. He stated that he supports his nominated replacement in the post Haider al-Abadi.

source: Iraq?s PM Maliki gives up his post, supports his successor Abadi - State TV ? RT News

LOL, somebody explained the difference on living to a ripe old age of 86 vs 6 feet of earth now (..and blame ISIS). :lol:

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
He appears to be a draft dodger by partying it up in 'the West' instead of being on the front lines on the proxy war against Iran.

(in part)
Suffered under Saddam Born in 1952 in Baghdad, Mr Abadi studied electrical engineering at the University of Baghdad in 1975. In 1981, he completed a PhD at the University of Manchester in the UK. He worked as an industry adviser and consultant in the UK during this time.
For much of the 80s and 90s, he was exiled from Iraq because he was a member of the Islamic Dawa party, an Iraqi Shia opposition organisation.

BBC News - Haider al-Abadi: A new era for Iraq?

A new player to the Riskchievious Board, clearly a US stuge but he is replacing a US stooge so he will be comprimised by ISIS who will be adopted as Iraq's Secret Police in Mossad's game of subversion attempts in the area. Did I mention Iraqi Rebels hostile towards Israel, there won't be be any that survive 'the purge' and Saddam's rule will seem like kindergarten compared to what Mossad brings to the table.

LOL, somebody explained the difference on living to a ripe old age of 86 vs 6 feet of earth now (..and blame ISIS). :lol:
Take this advice and you can be a successful as Arial 'the Butcher' Sharron. Must be a long line at your door.

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com
Take this advice and you can be a successful as Arial 'the Butcher' Sharron. Must be a long line at your door.

Feel free to join the line if you have the balls of a man.. you have now 3 times on this forum made some insinuation that you wished I was dead..

I'm not hiding, anyone can pull up a whois on any of my domains.. but you better be one hell of a good shot, because you won't get a second chance. We clear MegaHurt AKA dumbeaver.

...and I will shoot to kill. Not like your IDF roof top sniper.

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
Feel free to join the line if you have the balls of a man.. you have now 3 times on this forum made some insinuation that you wished I was dead..

I'm not hiding, anyone can pull up a whois on any of my domains.. but you better be one hell of a good shot, because you won't get a second chance. We clear MegaHurt AKA dumbeaver.

That would be 3 times your paranoia has bubbled up over the top. Now you see me and DB (beaver in Canada is a female btw, not that you'll ever trap any).
I need you alive and on the forum because you are a perfect role model.

If that is you in the pic you look a little too porky to be much of a bushman. For a second I thought you were inviting me out to a Moose hunt. You know we eat what we kill out here right. I'm from the foothills, that is all you need to know about my shooting abilities.

3 times, you're even got a list going do you? How many items before it's a conspiracy you mental fuk?

That would be 'your sniper'.

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com
That would be 3 times your paranoia has bubbled up over the top. Now you see me and DB (beaver in Canada is a female btw, not that you'll ever trap any).
I need you alive and on the forum because you are a perfect role model.

If that is you in the pic you look a little too porky to be much of a bushman. For a second I thought you were inviting me out to a Moose hunt. You know we eat what we kill out here right. I'm from the foothills, that is all you need to know about my shooting abilities.

3 times, you're even got a list going do you? How many items before it's a conspiracy you mental fuk?

That would be 'your sniper'.

Honestly, I doubt you could shoot or fight your way out of a wet paper bag.. you're all talk.

Foothills, squirrels and gophers with a .22 at best, big game. (sorry Gopher)

Moose hunt, hell yeah, up in Grand Prairie, AB. I promise not to pull a Dick Cheney on you.

Never claimed to be a bushman.. Trucker and military experience from when I was younger and less porky.

Locutus

Adorable Deplorable
Jun 18, 2007
e-sniping, e-I can beat your a s s, e-beatings, e-rections, e-low-orbit-impact-cannon, e-mace, e-flexing, e-knuckles gaming, e-pe-nises ...it's all so exciting...and futile.

have an e-day guys. :lol:

Praxius

Mass'Debater
Dec 18, 2007
Halifax, NS & Melbourne, VIC

Pfft... a real man doesn't need ear or eye protection. :lol:

Locutus

Adorable Deplorable
Jun 18, 2007
e-sobering..

How's that going for you?? Hope you are doing well and sticking to it..

when I did that thread it was not to say I had any sort of slip...only the reality that you're only as sober and clean as the time you've been up on a particular day...that any number of years, number of tries at sobriety, levels of eliteness and luxury of a treatment center has little to do with the obvious reality of a day's sobriety...I'm as clean as the next newcomer who's trying...my desire to stay clean and sober is no greater or better than his or hers...addiction does not discriminate...having said that, 'I'm sailing along nicely by the grace of god since 1986.

Praxius

Mass'Debater
Dec 18, 2007
Honestly, I doubt you could shoot or fight your way out of a wet paper bag.. you're all talk.

Foothills, squirrels and gophers with a .22 at best, big game. (sorry Gopher)

Moose hunt, hell yeah, up in Grand Prairie, AB. I promise not to pull a Dick Cheney on you.

Never claimed to be a bushman.. Trucker and military experience from when I was younger and less porky.

My father and brother were members of the Nova Scotia Highlanders (1st Battalion), my father trained other soldiers in the various firearms used in the Canadian Forces as well as hand to hand combat. My brother was in the 1996 Canada Games for air rifle and if I chose to stick with it all, I would have ended up in the Games as I was slightly better than my brother.

But we all have formal (myself informal/unofficial) training in Hand to Hand and all have formal training with various firearms and sharpshooting. My cousin also served in Afghanistan in Kandahar. Military, Firearms, Combat is in the family's blood for generations.

.... but I decided to draw pretty pictures with my training instead. Still haven't forgotten a thing though.

One thing my father taught me was not to pull any fancy crap in a fight, just go for the quickest and easiest action to disable the threat and leave them no chance to cause harm. If your health or life is at risk, then there are no such things as a cheap or dirty tactic. Only quick and effective.

A few years back I got stuck in one of Halifax's wonderful "Swarms" by 5 19-20 year old punks who were drunk and wanted to show how bad azz they were. I ended up with a bruised ear.... the instigator ended up with his bottom lip being split off his jaw when my foot drove it into his teeth, meanwhile his buddies were too scared to get within arms reach, which eventually the police showed up and dealt with the rest after my girlfriend at the time had them on the cell & told her to head down the street away from the conflict.

There.... since we're all going on about our:

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com
A real man doesn't need a gun.

EH?? You do realize that shooting is an Olympic sport ;)

My father and brother were members of the Nova Scotia Highlanders (1st Battalion), my father trained other soldiers in the various firearms used in the Canadian Forces as well as hand to hand combat. My brother was in the 1996 Canada Games for air rifle and if I chose to stick with it all, I would have ended up in the Games as I was slightly better than my brother.

Respect!! In so many ways man.

1. Military

2. You're a Maritimer.

Yeah my family has a rich military background.. and New Brunswick well is where my family is from.

I'd share some dulse with ya...

Praxius

Mass'Debater
Dec 18, 2007
Respect!! In so many ways man.

1. Military

2. You're a Maritimer.

Yeah my family has a rich military background.. and New Brunswick well is where my family is from.

I'd share some dulse with ya...

I miss Dulse.... and Solomon Gundy..... and Donairs & Garlic Fingers. :p

Despite the Muslim, Israel, Gaza and other crap being flung around, I got no beef with ya ;)

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com
I miss Dulse.... and Solomon Gundy..... and Donairs & Garlic Fingers. :p

My parents send it to me every summer, no matter where I am..

Dalhousie, NB used to go digging clams on Eal River Bar as a kid. Miss the Clams, Periwinkles, Lobster all dipped in melted butter.. Dulse, fishing for Flounder at the end of the warf.

Driving the Cabot Trail, going to Grand Manan, Cavendish National Park and St. John & Halifax.

When I lived in Ontario, yeah the Donairs (Beaver Tails) on the Redo Canal, and Perch Rolls after a day on the St Lawrence river and an afternoon swim.

You know you never know how lucky you are to be Canadian and to have had all those experiences, travelling from coast to coast and various countries..

We are lucky to be Canadian, regardless of politics .. :canada:

Praxius

Mass'Debater
Dec 18, 2007

My cousin who was in Afghanistan was in the Regular Forces while my Brother/Father were in the Reserves, stationed in New Glasgow. My cousin worked at the Kandahar AirField while her Ex operated one of the Leopard 2 Tanks.

My brother was originally stationed in New Glasgow, went to Gagetown for a while, then moved & transferred to Toronto for a while before he left the reserves.

My father was also in New Glasgow for most of his time in the Militia, but regularly was in Gagetown to train the new recruits. He told me of a story of when he was in firearms training that there were a dozen or so civilians trying to get their firarms license further down the range from them who were trying to shoot bear and deer targets that were 1/4 the distance that he and his group were shooting from. They couldn't hit sh*t and a couple of them walked up to him and asked if he could shoot some of the targets for some money so they could get their licenses. He told them to fk off & didn't want some liability out in the woods shooting other hunters due to incompetence.

Tragic irony is that he was also a regular hunter and he and his best friend were out one time when I was young hunting. Both had fluro orange hats and vests and were walking through the woods side by side when another hunter shot his best friend with a shotgun (buckshot) from behind. The guy apologized and said he thought they were deer. His friend survived although fk'd up his ability to properly walk for the rest of his life due to hitting the spine (among other areas)

He never went hunting again after that..... can't say I could blame him. It could have been him that was shot.... plus the fact he had to try and help his bleeding friend out of the woods so emergency crews could eventually get him to the hospital. That sorta thing will be with you for life.

My parents send it to me every summer, no matter where I am..

Dalhousie, NB used to go digging clams on Eal River Bar as a kid. Miss the Clams, Periwinkles, Lobster all dipped in melted butter.. Dulse, fishing for Flounder at the end of the warf.

Driving the Cabot Trail, going to Grand Manan, Cavendish National Park and St. John & Halifax.

When I lived in Ontario, yeah the Donairs (Beaver Tails) on the Redo Canal, and Perch Rolls after a day on the St Lawrence river and an afternoon swim.

You know you never know how lucky you are to be Canadian and to have had all those experiences, travelling from coast to coast and various countries..

We are lucky to be Canadian, regardless of politics .. :canada:

Agreed.... my mom's coming from Canada for about two weeks to visit and see her grandson, and will be bringing some stuff back from Canada. Every so often I get a box filled with stuff like Coffee Crisps, Kraft Dinner, Maple Cookies, etc.

They have Kraft Dinner here, but it takes like utter crap and it's no wonder why it's not a big thing outside of Canada (Nobody knows how to do it right)

But guess what is here in Australia?

Small world.... eh?

....which is why my almost 60 year old self drives my co-workers crazy yelling "WHAT??" at them. :)

I'm a real man.

A real deaf man.