Toronto police hunt for suspect after man stabbed in heart

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com
Toronto police hunt for suspect after man stabbed in heart

Police continue to search for a male suspect after a 33-year-old man was stabbed in the heart early Wednesday morning near Yonge-Dundas Square.

Aria Kahafizadeh suffered life-threatening injuries and was rushed to St. Michael's Hospital where he underwent emergency surgery. Police say he was walking and sending text messages on his phone on Yonge Street, near Edward Street, at approximately 12:30 a.m. when he inadvertently bumped into two men.

Investigators say that led to the violent attack, which was captured on a surveillance camera.

"For some reason, both suspects took great exception to this and decided to turn around and start beating our male victim," Det. Jason Shankaran told CTV Toronto Wednesday.

Shankaran says Kahafizadeh was in "quite good shape" and was able to fight back. But when he stepped back from the scuffle, thinking it was over, one of the suspects pulled out a knife.

"And it was at that point, where he put his defences down, that one of the suspects took advantage and managed to run at him and stab him in the chest," Shankaran said.

Kahafizadeh was stabbed several times, one of which pierced his heart. Police say the two men then fled the scene.

One of the suspects was captured hours later and was charged with attempted murder and aggravated assault.

Mohamed Ali, 27, appeared in court on Wednesday. He was remanded in custody and has been scheduled for a bail hearing on Thursday.

Police say the other suspect who had the knife is still at large. Investigators have not released a description of him.

Read more: (VIDEO) Toronto police hunt for suspect after man stabbed in heart | CTV News

Huh, look at that, Police seeking another "Muslim" in a violent crime in Canada. Stabbing a guy in the heart.

Another +1 for the "Religion of Peace." DEPORT!!!

Praxius

Mass'Debater
Dec 18, 2007
Halifax, NS & Melbourne, VIC
Yes, let's make this into another "Evil Muslims" thread.... ffs.

Cuz I never heard of a white guy or a black guy or a native guy attacking someone with a knife before.

Deport him?

Do you know whether he was born here or not??

No?

Then fk off with your crap.

This was a violent crime with the suspect still at large, which the police are seeking help from the public in finding him.... and you want to make this into another political anti-whatever thread?

Pathetic.

Maybe they should be deporting you.

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com
Yes, let's make this into another "Evil Muslims" thread.... ffs.

Cuz I never heard of a white guy or a black guy or a native guy attacking someone with a knife before.

Deport him?

Do you know whether he was born here or not??

No?

Then fk off with your crap.

This was a violent crime with the suspect still at large, which the police are seeking help from the public in finding him.... and you want to make this into another political anti-whatever thread?

Pathetic.

Well Interesting response Prickless.

You ever notice FoxNews and Lou Dobbs highlights the crimes committed by Hispanics in the USA.. particularity the illegal ones.

I'm highlighting the crimes committed by Muslims in Canada.. ;)

I know pointing out the obvious, and allowing people to see how screwed up Canada Immigration policy is, allowing violent individuals into the country, should concern most..

Maybe they should be deporting you.

NO!! NO!! Please NO!!! Not back to Ontario.. :lol: - Where is was born.

P.S. You asked for a nickname.. I think it's fitting. ;)

I can't help but laugh at the name of suspect #1 that they already arrested.

Mohamed Ali, 27, of Toronto, has been charged with attempted murder and aggravated assault.

His partner said; "You Mock Muslims, you get bullets." Interesting. 8O

Police identify second suspect in Yonge-Dundas stabbing - Toronto | Globalnews.ca

Praxius

Mass'Debater
Dec 18, 2007
Halifax, NS & Melbourne, VIC
And yet... With the big riot that happened in the US over a kid getting shot in the US.... People defend their actions.

Why isn't anybody demanding all the black people be sent back to Africa?

With all the crime, drug addictions, gangs, drive by shootings, repeat offenders, etc.... Yet an isolated crime of a fight between three guys where a knife was involved and a group of protestors gets in a fist fight with another group of protesters and suddenly all Muslims need to be rounded up and kicked out of the country.

It's all because of the Extremist Muslims in the ME right? The Muslims in our countries are exactly like them?

Then with that logic all the blacks in our countries must be like those Militias in those conflicted African nations, who kidnap and drug children to be child soldiers..... Or those Somali Pirates.... Or all those tribes who continually live off of handouts from 1st world nations and riddled with HIV/AIDS and keep spreading it.

Round em up and ship em out.

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com
Then with that logic all the blacks in our countries must be like those Militias in those conflicted African nations, who kidnap and drug children to be child soldiers..... Or those Somali Pirates.... Or all those tribes who continually live off of handouts from 1st world nations and riddled with HIV/AIDS and keep spreading it.

Horrible analogy Praxius..

Most, I'm going to guess 80%, of US blacks are uneducated, thugs, gang members. **

The Blacks from Nigeria, Cameroon, and so on are educated people.. They immigrate to Canada as Doctors, Engineers, the brightest of the brightest.

Immigrants from Czech Republic, Ukraine, Poland.. all or most come here, educated, they give back to the community and help build the fabric of Canada.

Then Canada allows immigration of thugs from Jamaica, Middle Eastern countries, and so on. Countries that are inherently violent, the new immigrates bring that culture, the culture of hate, the culture of violence.

Canada does not need that kind of culture..

www.youtube.com/watch?v=5tJGKrKEUgE

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
Horrible analogy Praxius..

Most, I'm going to guess 80%, of US blacks are uneducated, thugs, gang members. **

Well, if you define anybody without at least a bachelor's degree as uneducated (as I do), you're right. As of 2008, only 19.6% of black Americans had bachelor's degrees.

In this day and age, anyone without at least a four-year degree is fit only for menial jobs, and probably shouldn't be allowed to vote.

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com
Well, if you define anybody without at least a bachelor's degree as uneducated (as I do), you're right. As of 2008, only 19.6% of black Americans had bachelor's degrees.

In this day and age, anyone without at least a four-year degree is fit only for menial jobs, and probably shouldn't be allowed to vote.

:lol:

Well I meant a higher education, you can't make it now-a-days unless you have a trade or at minimum a collage degree.

Sure you can raise a family on minimum wage, plenty do it.. but it's going to be hard, and I feel for those individuals.

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
:lol:

Well I meant a higher education, you can't make it now-a-days unless you have a trade or at minimum collage degree.

Sure you can raise a family on minimum wage, plenty do it.. but it's going to be hard.
Um, no, I meant higher education. If you don't have a bachelor's degree at least, you're a pet monkey. Animals can be trained to do tasks.

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com
Um, no, I meant higher education. If you don't have a bachelor's degree at least, you're a pet monkey. Animals can be trained to do tasks.

Gawd, my sister was in University at age 16. My niece has been to 3 universities, a scholarship at Cambridge University for 1 year... and I'm still not sure what the hell she is studying.. but I'm proud of her..

She want's to do something in journalism.

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
Gawd, my sister was in University at age 16. My niece has been to 3 universities, a scholarship at Cambridge University for 1 year... and I'm still not sure what the hell she is studying.. but I'm proud of her..

She want's to do something in journalism.
I'm kidding, of course. Some of the wisest people I know didn't have much formal education.

Still, it's damn hard to process the complexities of life in the 21st without a sound and pretty extensive education.

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com
I'm kidding, of course. Some of the wisest people I know didn't have much formal education.

Still, it's damn hard to process the complexities of life in the 21st without a sound and pretty extensive education.

Yeah, there are a few out there that have become successful without a formal education. But that is not the norm.

By successful, I'm talking a living wage.. (in Canada) $120,000 to $150,000 a year, nice home, and raise and support a family and put your kids through college or university.

Ron in Regina

"Voice of the West" Party
Apr 9, 2008
Regina, Saskatchewan

Wow.....just wow....

Huh, look at that, Police seeking another "Muslim" in a violent crime in Canada. Stabbing a guy in the heart.

Another +1 for the "Religion of Peace." DEPORT!!!

If the dude isn't a citizen, then yeah, toss him out. Who knows if he
is or isn't though, and his birth place might very well be Toronto.