British woman jailed for trying to have former co-worker raped

spaminator
QMI Agency
First posted: Monday, August 11, 2014 09:49 AM EDT | Updated: Monday, August 11, 2014 10:20 AM EDT
A British woman who convinced men she met online to play out a violent rape scenario, then sent them to her former co-worker's home, has been sentenced to six years in prison.
Joanne Berry, 30, of London, talked to men online about having them come to her house, but when the time came, she gave them the address of a former colleague who, court heard, Berry blamed for losing her job, the BBC reports (external - login to view).
She had developed an "irrational vendetta" against the former colleague who had done nothing wrong, Judge David Griffith-Jones said.
One of the men, identified as DH, told the court he stopped the sexual role-playing when he realized the victim wasn't Berry.
"That (the victim) was not in fact raped or seriously sexually assaulted is entirely fortuitous," Griffith-Jones said, calling Berry's actions wicked and calculating.
In a statement, the victim said she suffers panic attacks and becomes nervous when she hears a knock on the door.
British woman jailed for trying to have former co-worker raped | World | News | (external - login to view)

JLM
Quote: Originally Posted by spaminatorView Post

QMI Agency
First posted: Monday, August 11, 2014 09:49 AM EDT | Updated: Monday, August 11, 2014 10:20 AM EDT
A British woman who convinced men she met online to play out a violent rape scenario, then sent them to her former co-worker's home, has been sentenced to six years in prison.
Joanne Berry, 30, of London, talked to men online about having them come to her house, but when the time came, she gave them the address of a former colleague who, court heard, Berry blamed for losing her job, the BBC reports.
She had developed an "irrational vendetta" against the former colleague who had done nothing wrong, Judge David Griffith-Jones said.
One of the men, identified as DH, told the court he stopped the sexual role-playing when he realized the victim wasn't Berry.
"That (the victim) was not in fact raped or seriously sexually assaulted is entirely fortuitous," Griffith-Jones said, calling Berry's...

Quote has been trimmed, See full post: View Post

Some of those English women can be vindictive!

Blackleaf
Quote: Originally Posted by JLMView Post

[/FONT][/FONT]

Some of those English women can be vindictive!

Come off it. Canada and its next door neighbour are nations whose women cut off men's *****es as revenge. There seems to be a lot of that going on over there at the moment, for some reason.

JLM
Quote: Originally Posted by BlackleafView Post

Come off it. Canada and its next door neighbour are nations whose women cut off men's *****es as revenge. There seems to be a lot of that going on over there at the moment, for some reason.

[/FONT][/FONT]

Oh, You'd be talking about Lorena Bobbitt! I think she's gotten over that now. The vast majority of our women aren't like that.

Tecumsehsbones
+1

[/FONT][/FONT]

Oh, You'd be talking about Lorena Bobbitt! I think she's gotten over that now. The vast majority of our women aren't like that.

Yeah, and it was 21 years ago, which Blackleaf thinks of as "at the moment."

JLM
+2
#6  Top Rated Post
Quote: Originally Posted by TecumsehsbonesView Post

Yeah, and it was 21 years ago, which Blackleaf thinks of as "at the moment."
[/FONT][/FONT]

One small problem with your statement! You have "Blackleaf" and "thinks" in the same sentence!

MHz
Be a bitch is she got thrown into the wrong prison for a night, by accident and the paperwork will prove it..

One small problem with your statement! You have "Blackleaf" and "thinks" in the same sentence!

That is still better that 'Blackleaf' and 'did . . . ' in the same one.

Blackleaf

[/FONT][/FONT]

I think you'll find several women in North America have copied Mrs Bobbitt in recent years. In fact, there was another such incident which occurred just a couple of weeks ago which was reported on this very forum in its own thread, and I mentioned that it's time North American women were sent to special classes in which they are taught that such genital mutiliation of men is wrong. And there was another incident around six months ago. It seems to be becoming a more commonplace phenomenon across the Pond for some reason.

IdRatherBeSkiing

I think you'll find several women in North America have copied Mrs Bobbitt in recent years. In fact, there was another such incident which occurred just a couple of weeks ago which was reported on this very forum in its own thread, and I mentioned that it's time North American womenw ere sent to special classes in which they are taught that such genital mutiliation of men is wrong.. And there was another incident around six months ago. It seems to be becoming a more commonplace phenomenon across the Pond for some reason.

She was probably just back from visiting Britain.

[/FONT][/FONT]

Blackleaf
Quote: Originally Posted by IdRatherBeSkiingView Post

She was probably just back from visiting Britain.

And that made her cut a man's ***** off, did it? That's not an excuse that will wash in court.

Twila

I think you'll find several women in North America have copied Mrs Bobbitt in recent years. In fact, there was another such incident which occurred just a couple of weeks ago which was reported on this very forum in its own thread, and I mentioned that it's time North American women were sent to special classes in which they are taught that such genital mutiliation of men is wrong. And there was another incident around six months ago. It seems to be becoming a more commonplace phenomenon across the Pond for some reason.

You may just want to stay on your rock, BL. Women on the North American continent would zero in on you in a heartbeat...what with your accent and all.
Last edited by Twila; Aug 12th, 2014 at 11:00 AM..

Blackleaf
Quote: Originally Posted by TwilaView Post

You may just want to stay on your rock, BL. Women on the North American continent would zero in on your in a heartbeat...what with your accent and all.

And if I told them to bugger off they'll cut my knob off.

taxslave
+1

[/FONT][/FONT]

Something that could never happen in England because............oh yea the men are already d ickless wonders.

Twila
+1

And if I told them to bugger off they'll cut my knob off.

Sheesh, of course we will. What do you think "bugger off" means here anyway?

lone wolf
Oh my..... Wolf predict massive flood of squidly e-ink

JLM

In fact, there was another such incident which occurred just a couple of weeks ago which was reported on this very forum in its own thread, and I mentioned that it's time North American women were sent to special classes in which they are taught that such genital mutiliation of men is wrong. And there was another incident around six months ago. It seems to be becoming a more commonplace phenomenon across the Pond for some reason.

[/FONT][/FONT]

Well that's one out of about a hundred and sixty five million! Keep trying!

Nuggler
Quote: Originally Posted by TwilaView Post

Sheesh, of course we will. What do you think "bugger off" means here anyway?

There'd be one more door without a knob.
--------------------------------------------------

Sup ? She don dig musi........................er..............though t they said rapped. !

Almost as bad.