Rob Ford says a bomb threat made against City Hall

Locutus
how original...resign or else...anyway:

Toronto Mayor Rob Ford says City Hall has been the subject of a bomb threat, after he says an anonymous e-mail sent to Councillor Doug Ford said that if the mayor does not resign, “City Hall will blow.”

The mayor made the announcement at City Hall Monday afternoon, saying he has been in touch with police. He said police had advised against evacuating the building.

Rob Ford says a bomb threat made against City Hall - The Globe and Mail

mentalfloss
Better to go with an assassin.

He's an easy target.

Grievous
City hall already blows.

lone wolf
Rob Ford IS the threat. He's been bombed so many times.

B00Mer
It's ISIS!!!!

petros
Shirtless bomber.

Praxius
+2 / -1
#7  Top Rated Post
Nice grammar..... I'm thinking the Fords wrote this and publicized it because they haven't been in the centre of the spotlight for a week or two.

Hmmm.... how can we get people talking about us again?

Let's make up a bomb threat and rather than handing the evidence to the police & not "publicizing the whacko", let's print it out and show it to the media like idiots because we're attention seeking wh0res.

Quote:

Toronto Police urged the public not to panic after Mayor Rob Ford announced that City Hall had been the subject of a bomb threat.

So rather than letting the police handle it, Rob decides to tell the public about it and then the police have to try and control the panic and calm people down from his stunt.

Quote:

“It mentioned my name, that if I don’t resign immediately that the place is going to get blown up,” Mayor Ford told reporters. “This is very, very serious. I don’t want people to panic, but we’re aware of this and police are working on this as fast as possible to find out who sent it.”

I don't want people to panic..... so rather than letting the police sort things out and determine that there is no risk to the public and there's no bombs, I'm going to tell you all about it and make you panic anyways.

Quote:

The mayor announced details directly to reporters – including reading out the e-mailed threat on live television – without police present, and without any indication of the seriousness of the threat.

^ You're a fk'n idiot Rob..... the Crack must have really screwed your brain up.

Quote:

Still, security experts questioned whether the mayor made the right decision.

Larry Busch, a former RCMP officer in charge of VIP security, said police would typically advise against publicizing a threat to avoid inciting panic.

“Now you’ve not only got the people in the building concerned, you’ve got family, friends and relatives calling in … and people are whipped into a situation of panic that you don’t need,” he said.

David Hyde, a security consultant and former director of security for Cadillac Fairview, added that reading out the e-mailed threat itself – as the mayor did – is “highly unusual.”

“I think it emboldens copycats,” he said. “It may cause panic, worry and concern with people in City Hall – be it family, public or staff members – and also may undermine the police investigation.”

Seriously, this guy is a fk'n Mayor?

A friggin Dollarama store manager knows better than this.
Last edited by Praxius; Aug 12th, 2014 at 01:16 AM..

Locutus
Another day, another bomb threat at Toronto City Hall.

Toronto Police confirmed they were back at City Hall on Tuesday investigating a bomb threat that was separate from the one that Mayor Rob Ford alerted the public about the day before.

Police say they are continuing to investigate this latest threat along with the threat made public by Ford.

“There was another bomb threat made,” said Const. David Hopkinson. “It was called in to the police, officers have investigated and the investigation continues.”

Hopkinson said he didn’t know what the latest threat was or whether it also mentioned Mayor Ford.
“I know there was a threat that there was a bomb,” he said.

Another bomb threat at City Hall | Home | Toronto Sun

mentalfloss
Well it's clear now that Rob's mere existence puts others in danger.

And it only took 3 years in office.

Congrats Rob!

Praxius
Well there's exactly what they said would happen.... Copycats.

Again:

Rob Ford = Complete Moronic Fukwit

Tecumsehsbones
Quote: Originally Posted by PraxiusView Post

Well there's exactly what they said would happen.... Copycats.

Again:

Rob Ford = Complete Moronic Fukwit

So. . . gotta admit, politician is a pretty good fit for him. Would you really want him working on your electricity or gas? Or something else dangerous?

petros
Swap out for a Leafs jersey and Voila....

IdRatherBeSkiing
+2
Quote: Originally Posted by mentalflossView Post

Well it's clear now that Rob's mere existence puts others in danger.

And it only took 3 years in office.

Congrats Rob!

So blame the victim? Some lefty loonie sends a bomb threat and it is Rob Ford's fault? How is your new job at the Toronto Star working out flossy?

petros
How is it a Leftie? Righties getting rid of a brown stain on the gonch of their reality is just as possible.

darkbeaver
+1
There's a good chance it's drug related or hookers. Outstanding bills maybe.

Praxius
Quote: Originally Posted by TecumsehsbonesView Post

So. . . gotta admit, politician is a pretty good fit for him. Would you really want him working on your electricity or gas? Or something else dangerous?

He'd do good as a garbage man. It doesn't require a lot of critical thinking skills and not only would he be good at that job but the job would do him some good.... Like some exercise.

No wait, most trucks are automated with them grippy claws now and as soon as he hopped into the truck he'd probably get stuck.

taxslave
+1
Typical lefty thing. Make demands backed up with threats when you can't win at the ballot box.

Praxius
+1
Quote: Originally Posted by taxslaveView Post

Typical lefty thing. Make demands backed up with threats when you can't win at the ballot box.

And how many "Righties" have sent out death threats and other threats towards Obama?

I personally have never even looked far into Rob Ford's political position.... It doesn't matter. He could be a Liberal, NDP, Bloc or Con or Green.... It doesn't matter. His actions and his idiocy isn't from any political position. It's from himself.

If he was part of a political party I typically support, I'd be tossing crap at him just as much.

As for a leftie or rightie sending out a bomb threat, my above point is that it could be anybody.... Unless you want me to believe all righties are mindless sheeple who follow any Rightie political figure regardless of how damn stupid they are.

Oh well there's Sarah Palin, so maybe you'd be right.

no new posts