ISIS killed 500 Yazidis, buried some alive incl women and children - Iraq


B00Mer
#1
ISIS killed 500 Yazidis, buried some alive incl women and children - Iraq



Extremists from the Islamic State have killed at least 500 people, including women and children, Iraqi officials said. Some of the victims were buried alive.

The killings reported by Iraqi Human Rights Minister Mohammed Shia al-Sudani to Reuters add to a long list of atrocities reportedly committed by the radical group in Iraq and neighboring Syria, where it wants to create a caliphate.

"We have striking evidence obtained from Yazidis fleeing [their ancient home city of] Sinjar and some who escaped death, and also crime scene images that show indisputably that the gangs of the Islamic State have executed at least 500 Yazidis after seizing Sinjar," Sudani said.



"Some of the victims, including women and children were buried alive in scattered mass graves in and around Sinjar," he added. Some 300 women were kidnapped as slaves, he said.

Hundreds of Yazidi minority women taken captive by ISIS in Iraq

Yazidis are one of many Iraqi minorities persecuted by the Islamic State, which adheres to a fundamentalist branch of Sunni Islam. The militants offer people living in territories they control to either convert to their faith or face death.

At least 300 Yazidi families in the villages of Koja, Hatimiya, and Qaboshi, which were surrounded by the Islamists, are being forced into converting, witnesses reported on Saturday.



The threat posed by the militant offensive sent an estimated 130,000 of Iraqis, many of them Yazidis, fleeing for their lives. They are seeking refuge in Iraqi Kurdistan, where Kurd militias have been battling with the Islamic State for weeks.

According to UN reports, at least 40,000 Yazidis have been stranded in several locations on Mount Sinjar in north of Iraq, where food and water are scarce.

The refugees rely on airdrops for survival and the hardship has already claimed dozens of lives, especial of children.



source: rt.com/news/179280-iraq-islam...ampaign=chrome (external - login to view)

.........................

Any supporters of this ISIS movement here in Canada, the USA, UK should be strung up by their heals..

ISIS are just animals.. carpet bomb the whole region, kill them all.
 
Blackleaf
+1
#2
Quote: Originally Posted by B00MerView Post


Any supporters of this ISIS movement here in Canada, the USA, UK should be strung up by their heals..

There's a lot of them on this forum.
 
Walter
+1 / -2
#3
Dirty rotten Jews.
 
MHz
-1
#4
Quote: Originally Posted by WalterView Post

Dirty rotten Jews.

Walter, we don't need you imploding at this stage of the game with your attempt at humor. ISIS stole all that stuff from Jordan, right next door, what if they had gotten turned around headed west instead of east. Israel would now belong to them and Gaza would have to come to their rescue, Israel's in case you are not getting this.

I think the time to complain about ISIS is past, if you didn't complain when they killed those unarmed Syrian soldiers then when they are doing it to civilians (Christians especially) then the world falls for a lie and if they are the body of the snake then 'you know who' will be the one to take care of the head.

This little change in the music will have the usual suspects here wondering who they should be sheering for. If you missed the opener, Syria using Russian hardware was the first to show the snakes body is as fragile as anybody else and perhaps even more so as they were always destined for a knife in the back from, . . . wait for it, . . . their backers.


http://www.cbc.ca/news/world/isis-5-...roup-1.2684540

"What is it and what do members want?

ISIS is a group of Sunni jihadists led by 43-year-old Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi, the nom de guerre of Awwad Ibrahim al-Badri al-Samarri."


www.hangthebankers.com/isis-l...ed-cia-puppet/ (external - login to view)
"Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi “took intensive military training for a whole year in the hands of Mossad, besides courses in theology and the art of speech,” the documents explain, according to Gulf Daily News (external - login to view), a Bahrainian source."


The video at the link explains when he was 'released' and that can be equaled to 'inserted', something like the FBI informant in their various 'stings'.

"How did the group emerge?

The roots of ISIS are in Iraq, but the group was greatly influenced by its experiences fighting in Syria, says Kamran Bokhari, vice-president of Middle Eastern and South Asian affairs for the geopolitical intelligence firm Stratfor.


ISIS's etymology can be traced to al-Qaeda in Iraq, which arose in response to the U.S. invasion in 2003. The group was active in the insurgency in Iraq, but when civil war broke out along sectarian lines in Syria in 2011, many ISIS members crossed the border to fight with other al-Qaeda-affiliated groups against the Shia Alawite regime of Syria's President Bashar al-Assad."


"Is it a part of al-Qaeda?

No. That's because while ISIS was fighting under the auspices of al-Qaeda in Syria, Baghdadi clashed with Ayman al-Zawahiri, the reclusive head of al-Qaeda, over strategy.
When the Syrian war broke out, Baghdadi sent an envoy to create the al-Nusra Front, which became the main Sunni jihadist group fighting the Shia regime of Assad. Zawahiri became angered, however, when Baghdadi tried to merge the al Nusra Front with ISIS, says Jabeur Fathally, a Middle East expert at the University of Ottawa.
ISIS ultimately split from al-Qaeda because Baghdadi's group had a different goal in mind: capturing swaths of territory to establish a caliphate, or Islamic state."
Killing the Syrian moderates in the process and with a foreign fighters they leave when the govt is toppled and the West has free reign to install the whole govt to their liking. In Syria it would be based how Bahrain is currently run and in Iraq it is showing the 'public' that the govt is in control only if ISIS wants them to be, over taking any town and killing a group of non-muslims can be taken as a warning to the 'local Muslims'. The finer details can be had by looking at Afghanistan after the USSR pulled out and when the Taliban were in Texas for pipeline talks.


"How is ISIS funded?

ISIS's funding is "a combination of outside private donations and domestically generated revenue in areas that they control," says Rex Brynen, a political science professor at Montreal's McGill University.
The group's biggest patrons are in the Gulf states, says Fathally.
"A large part of their financing comes from Saudi Arabia and Qatar, but it's not from official institutions, but from private wealthy people," he said.


The group is also enriching itself every time it conquers territory. Earlier this month, ISIS members reportedly looted $450-million from a bank in Mosul and helped themselves to military equipment left behind by members of the fleeing Iraqi army."


If it wasn't for good luck they would have no luck at all. CAI/MOSSAD are the 'relatives with deep pockets', Saudi is there so the buck stops at them at the ICC.



"How much support does the ISIS get from regular Iraqis?

While much of the world has been surprised by the speed with which the ISIS has been able to take over Iraqi cities, "this could not happen without local support," says Henry Habib, professor emeritus of political science at Montreal's Concordia University.
He says that the group has been able to take advantage of Sunni outrage with the Shia-led government of Nouri al-Maliki.
"The failure of the Iraqi government in including the Sunnis and giving them positions in the government and so on and so forth has [had] a direct effect" on the ISIS's strategic success, Habib says."
Last edited by MHz; Aug 10th, 2014 at 10:01 AM..
 
Colpy
+1
#5
Quote: Originally Posted by MHzView Post

Walter, we don't need you imploding at this stage of the game with your attempt at humor. ISIS stole all that stuff from Jordan, right next door, what if they had gotten turned around headed west instead of east. Israel would now belong to them and Gaza would have to come to their rescue, Israel's in case you are not getting this.

I think the time to complain about ISIS is past, if you didn't complain when they killed those unarmed Syrian soldiers then when they are doing it to civilians (Christians especially) then the world falls for a lie and if they are the body of the snake then 'you know who' will be the one to take care of the head.

This little change in the music will have the usual suspects here wondering who they should be sheering for. If you missed the opener, Syria using Russian hardware was the first to show the snakes body is as fragile as anybody else and perhaps even more so as they were always destined for a knife in the back from, . . . wait for it, . . . their backers.

Wow.

Take your medication.

First of all, ISIS was not in Jordan, but Syria.

And Israel would chew them up and spit them out. Why do you think Jordan, Egypt, Saudi Arabia are so quiet about Gaza?? Because between Iran and ISIS, even they have figured out Israel ain't so bad.
 
gopher
+2
#6
Quote:

Any supporters of this ISIS movement here in Canada, the USA, UK should be strung up by their heals..

ISIS are just animals.. carpet bomb the whole region, kill them all.



Quote:

There's a lot of them on this forum.




And the supporters are Republican:



 
EagleSmack
#7
And you hopped all over McCain's jock when he backed Obama.
 
gopher
+2
#8
Quote: Originally Posted by EagleSmackView Post

And you hopped all over McCain's jock when he backed Obama.



correction: you are the Republican

All that sunlight in Bermuda didn't give you terminal sunstroke, did it?
 
Colpy
+1
#9
Quote: Originally Posted by gopherView Post

correction: you are the Republican

All that sunlight in Bermuda didn't give you terminal sunstroke, did it?

The simple fact is that if John McCain were President, the world would not be in the terrible shape it is in.

McCain is a man of proven principle, capable of bipartisan action, a man forged in service to his country.

Obama is a ****ing community organizer.

The Great Power Game never changes.

Community organizers are not qualified to play.
 
EagleSmack
#10
Quote: Originally Posted by gopherView Post

correction: you are the Republican

All that sunlight in Bermuda didn't give you terminal sunstroke, did it?


Oh you don't recall being all up on McCain awhile back because he happened to side with Obama? During the govt shutdown perhaps?
 
MHz
#11
Quote: Originally Posted by ColpyView Post

Wow.
Take your medication.

First of all, ISIS was not in Jordan, but Syria.

And Israel would chew them up and spit them out. Why do you think Jordan, Egypt, Saudi Arabia are so quiet about Gaza?? Because between Iran and ISIS, even they have figured out Israel ain't so bad.

Those military rides did not come from Syria, they came from the Jordan war games Tell me you can find Jordan.



Did the US Train ISIS Rebels to Fight Against Assad in Syria? | Ben Swann Truth In Media (external - login to view)

US Special Forces Training Syrian Rebel Fighters In Jordan - YouTube

 
Kreskin
+1
#12
It would not be a stretch to think that some of the ISIS funding came from governments around the world supporting the "rebels", thought to be the good guys a while back.
 
gopher
+2
#13
Quote: Originally Posted by Colpy;

The simple fact is that if John McCain were President, the world would not be in the terrible shape it is in.

McCain is a man of proven principle, capable of bipartisan action, a man forged in service to his country.

Obama is a ****ing community organizer.

The Great Power Game never changes.

Community organizers are not qualified to play.



Any proof that McCain would've done anything different or better?

Quote: Originally Posted by EagleSmackView Post

Oh you don't recall being all up on McCain awhile back because he happened to side with Obama? During the govt shutdown perhaps?


Yeah when McCain sided with Obama when he said Obamacare was now the law of the land.
 
Colpy
-1
#14
Quote: Originally Posted by gopherView Post

Any proof that McCain would've done anything different or better?

His name is John McCain.

His middle name ain't Hussein.

With the NVA he had to cope,

Not hanging out, smoking dope.

John can and will work with a Democrat.

To Barack, a Republican is a type of rat.

Obama ran so fast from Iraq,

While John wanted to keep soldiers back.

Current events show John was right.

Barack should just go fly a kite.

Senator McCain US Troop Withdrawal Iraq | Video | C-SPAN.org (external - login to view)
 
darkbeaver
+1
#15
Quote: Originally Posted by ColpyView Post

The simple fact is that if John McCain were President, the world would not be in the terrible shape it is in.

McCain is a man of proven principle, capable of bipartisan action, a man forged in service to his country.

Obama is a ****ing community organizer.

The Great Power Game never changes.

Community organizers are not qualified to play.

McCain has his hand on the tiller of the Great Game? Shirley you jest? Is your oxygen bottle empty again?
 
petros
#16
Quote: Originally Posted by ColpyView Post

. Why do you think Jordan, Egypt, Saudi Arabia are so quiet about Gaza?? Because between Iran and ISIS, even they have figured out Israel ain't so bad.

Energy. Trillions upon trillions in energy. Saudis and Jordanians are desperate for it. Now we kick back, listen to propaganda and get distracted by bloodshed as Israel tries to steal Palestine's gas.

If you aren't following the money you're only doing yourself a disservice.
 
damngrumpy
+2
#17
It turns out the opposition to Syria was ICIS worse than the Taliban.
It is time to understand ICIS has the support of foreign governments
and has crossed the boarder from Syria to Iraq that is an international
incursion not part of a civil war anymore. Here is where the world
should be looking at taking a stand.
The religion of peace and brotherhood is murdering women and children
and forcing its dogmatic totalitarian form of life on others.
Perhaps its time for the coalition of the world against this to take the gloves
off. Forget this Geneva Convention International Legal nonsense and
give it to them
 
MHz
#18
Quote: Originally Posted by damngrumpy;1960530 Here is where the world
should be looking at taking a stand.
The[B

religion of peace and brotherhood is murdering women and children
and forcing its dogmatic totalitarian form of life on others.[/B]
Perhaps its time for the coalition of the world against this to take the gloves
off. Forget this Geneva Convention International Legal nonsense and
give it to them

For a second there I thought Muslims and not Christians were going to be the subject.

After all those things were just to get everyone to sign so they could be accused of breaking them later when it suits the very group you describe.

Quote: Originally Posted by petrosView Post

Energy. Trillions upon trillions in energy. Saudis and Jordanians are desperate for it. Now we kick back, listen to propaganda and get distracted by bloodshed as Israel tries to steal Palestine's gas.

If you aren't following the money you're only doing yourself a disservice.

That is also why they are funding Syria because with Iran and Syria being Muslim and successfull no Arab Nation in the area would have to live the way Saudi is allowed to dominate it's people'. The world's first female F1 driver could be from Saudi.
 
BaalsTears
#19
Obama has turned the attention of ISIS toward the USA. Way to go Hussein.
 
Grievous
+2
#20
Quote: Originally Posted by ColpyView Post

His name is John McCain.

His middle name ain't Hussein.

With the NVA he had to cope,

Not hanging out, smoking dope.

John can and will work with a Democrat.

To Barack, a Republican is a type of rat.

Obama ran so fast from Iraq,

While John wanted to keep soldiers back.

Current events show John was right.

Barack should just go fly a kite.

Senator McCain US Troop Withdrawal Iraq | Video | C-SPAN.org (external - login to view)


Are you on glue?


Hussein makes Obama a what?


Obama used the same timetable to get out of Iraq that Bush (Cheney) laid out.....was that plan flawed?


You think the Republicans should work with the Dems? Tell John Boehner.


To a Republican Obama is a ****** who is a secret Muslim born in Kenya.


Play the NVA card, his fault for getting caught.....boo hoo hoo.


Oh wow, he smoked dope......gosh darn it all.....so did Ford....and some crack.


John also supported the mess and lies about Iraq, Barrack didn't, Kool-Aid drinker not.




Psst......Obama killed Bin Laden.....still pisses you of I bet.


That was not an easy choice and you know it, given the circumstances.
 
damngrumpy
#21
Hussein is not a nice man nor war Saddam but they were better than the
alternative and in a tribal society where there is bad and not as bad you
go with who can control the elements of anarchy.
Don't say the international rights thing can't be put on the back burner either
WWII Germany declares Total War and the Allies were only too happy to
oblige. The time has come to let them know we ain't playing little games any
more and there is an ultimate price to pay.
And it very well could be Israel might have given the West Bank away not
knowing there was oil reserves or the extent of the oil reserves. Much like
we gave the reserves to the Natives here without realizing the value under
the scrub grass
 
Corduroy
+2
#22
John McCain has the easy position of not being in power but appearing as the alternative to who is in power. He can, and has, gone on the air to demand Obama bomb the **** out of every international crisis that's emerged since 2009. If he were in power, he wouldn't be as trigger happy. I think the difference being McCain would have to fight his inclination to shoot everything whereas Obama fights his inclination to do nothing.
 
Colpy
#23
Quote: Originally Posted by GrievousView Post

Are you on glue?


Hussein makes Obama a what?


Obama used the same timetable to get out of Iraq that Bush (Cheney) laid out.....was that plan flawed?


You think the Republicans should work with the Dems? Tell John Boehner.


To a Republican Obama is a ****** who is a secret Muslim born in Kenya.


Play the NVA card, his fault for getting caught.....boo hoo hoo.


Oh wow, he smoked dope......gosh darn it all.....so did Ford....and some crack.


John also supported the mess and lies about Iraq, Barrack didn't, Kool-Aid drinker not.

One at a time:

It makes Obama overly sympathetic to the Muslim world.

Watch the link I posted about McCain and Iraq.

McCain is known for his bipartisanism. Obama sics the IRS on Republicans, a move worthy of any good banana republic.

Not many Republicans think Obama is Kenyan. They do think he is a dangerous piece of ****. And they are correct.

Look up what McCain did in Vietnam. Despite torture, he refused to make a propaganda statement to get early release ahead of other prisoners. That requires principles.......a concept Obama simply doesn't understand.

I don't give a **** if Obama smoked dope. But it ain't much of a test of character.

Obama is a complete disaster as President, the worst in American history. And you idiots with 20/20 hindsight forget the world wanted into Iraq........

Quote: Originally Posted by CorduroyView Post

John McCain has the easy position of not being in power but appearing as the alternative to who is in power. He can, and has, gone on the air to demand Obama bomb the **** out of every international crisis that's emerged since 2009. If he were in power, he wouldn't be as trigger happy. I think the difference being McCain would have to fight his inclination to shoot everything whereas Obama fights his inclination to do nothing.

I think you are dead on.........I also think the world would not be thumbing their noses at the USA if McCain were President.
 
Grievous
+1
#24
Quote: Originally Posted by ColpyView Post

One at a time:

It makes Obama overly sympathetic to the Muslim world.

Watch the link I posted about McCain and Iraq.

McCain is known for his bipartisanism. Obama sics the IRS on Republicans, a move worthy of any good banana republic.

Not many Republicans think Obama is Kenyan. They do think he is a dangerous piece of ****. And they are correct.

Look up what McCain did in Vietnam. Despite torture, he refused to make a propaganda statement to get early release ahead of other prisoners. That requires principles.......a concept Obama simply doesn't understand.

I don't give a **** if Obama smoked dope. But it ain't much of a test of character.

Obama is a complete disaster as President, the worst in American history. And you idiots with 20/20 hindsight forget the world wanted into Iraq........



I think you are dead on.........I also think the world would not be thumbing their noses at the USA if McCain were President.


Okay, one at a time.


His middle name makes him sympathetic.


How so?
 
Kreskin
+1
#25
John McCain is a nice guy and talks a good bi-partisan game but he hasn't been right about most things in the world. I can only imagine how deep the US would be in conflict right now if he and Sarah were leading the way. The US would probably be invading Iraq right now, side by side with ISIS.
 
Grievous
+4 / -1
#26  Top Rated Post
The fact that John picked Sarah proves he has terrible judgement. The Woman is nuts.
 
DaSleeper
#27
Quote: Originally Posted by GrievousView Post

The fact that John picked Sarah proves he has terrible judgement. The Woman is nuts.

And Obama picking old foot-in-mouth Joe.....makes him what? a genius?
 
Kreskin
+3
#28
Quote: Originally Posted by DaSleeperView Post

And Obama picking old foot-in-mouth Joe.....makes him what? a genius?

Makes him President
 
DaSleeper
+1
#29

Biden Goofs - YouTube

 
Grievous
+1
#30
Quote: Originally Posted by DaSleeperView Post

And Obama picking old foot-in-mouth Joe.....makes him what? a genius?


Did I say that was a good choice?


Biden is a goof.....big time.


But I'd have a beer with him.
 

Similar Threads

8
Rape suspect buried alive in Bolivia
by Locutus | Jun 8th, 2013
44
Syrian rebel 'buried alive' at gunpoint
by Locutus | May 21st, 2012
10
Palestinian fighter buried alive
by moghrabi | Dec 26th, 2004
no new posts