Is the Old Duff smarter (and more honest) than most people think?

grumpydigger

Electoral Member
Mar 4, 2009
Kelowna BC
On a scale of political honesty.

Being a corrupt self-centered pig at the trough is hard to gauge, when all the rest around you are trying to stick a knife in your back in order to protect themselves.

Nuggler

kind and gentle
Feb 27, 2006
Backwater, Ontario.
Harper either has it covered or is having trouble sleeping.

He probably sleeps like a baby. Psychopaths are said to have no conscience so why should he worry.

Duff-Duff on the other hand, being caught out, is likely doing the fat boy squirm.

Oh well - 2015.

darkbeaver

the universe is electric
Jan 26, 2006
RR1 Distopia 666 Discordia
If Duffy guts are spilled will the chamber contain the effluent or will it contaminate other offices like it might? Those others should flounder in the foul discharge with him.

Sal

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 29, 2007
Was talking about this with someone today whose opinion is...he will get probation...what do you think, is it possible?

darkbeaver

the universe is electric
Jan 26, 2006
RR1 Distopia 666 Discordia
Was talking about this with someone today whose opinion is...he will get probation...what do you think, is it possible?

Well that would be a further injustice and this is Canada so I wouldn't bet against it. Maybe that's why it's gone to trial, just to appear like justice was done.

Sal

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 29, 2007
Well that would be a further injustice and this is Canada so I wouldn't bet against it. Maybe that's why it's gone to trial, just to appear like justice was done.
that's what he thinks...I was aghast with no way, then starting thinking maybe this is exactly where this is going

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.

Sad to say, YES, and a very short period of probation at that, if any! I'm thinking it would be Harper's head that does the rolling, while the Old Duff sits back and smugly looks on. Looking ahead to the next election, I'm going to just concentrate on the best candidate in my riding (hopefully a newby, that corruption hasn't spoiled YET) and just ignore the leaders as there is NOTHING there to vote for. In fact, they should probably ALL be in jail! -:)

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
He'll probably get a hero send-off for helping Harper to expose leaks in the Senate

Well I just got to thinking he probably lived in P.E.I. (on paper at least) when Harper hired him, so perhaps when someone went looking for him in dead of winter and his sidewalk wasn't shovelled might not translate to fraud..............at the political level! -:) The address he was claiming is in Canada....................right?