Crowd Catches Pregnant Woman Jumping From Burning Building

Locutus

Adorable Deplorable
Jun 18, 2007
one free internet for the crowd

Terrifying moments were caught on camera when a pregnant woman was forced to jump from a burning building.

Video out of Turkey captured the moment the women jumped from the second floor into the crowd as smoke came pouring out of a movie theater.

Bystanders caught the expecting mom with a sheet and pieces of cardboard. She was taken to a nearby hospital and is said to be doing fine.

more/video

Crowd Catches Pregnant Woman Jumping From Burning Building | Fox News Insider

Sal

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 29, 2007
I guess with flames licking at one's heels and smoking filling the room, it seemed like a good idea at the moment.

shadowshiv

Dark Overlord
May 29, 2007
I guess with flames licking at one's heels and smoking filling the room, it seemed like a good idea at the moment.

It's sort of like what happened at the World Trade Center. People that were stuck at the top with no hope of rescue decided that they would rather jump to their deaths (thankfully the woman in this article was far lower to the ground where she could jump with far less chance of danger) than burn to death as the flames got closer and closer. That is one "choice" that I wouldn't wish on anyone!