Bowe Bergdahl returning to active duty to contribute to the mission or something

Locutus
So while hundreds of active duty soldiers are getting pink slips (external - login to view) on the battlefield, Bowe Bergdahl is returned to active duty:
BUSINESS WEEK (external - login to view) – The American solider who was involved in a controversial prisoner swap between the U.S. and the Taliban is now set to return to active duty status, according to the Washington Post.

Bowe Bergdahl has reportedly completed the reintegration process and will be assigned to Fort Sam Houston in San Antonio, Army officials told the Post Monday.

“He will now return to regular duty within the command where he can contribute to the mission,” Tatjana Christian, a spokeswoman for the Army, said in an e-mail to the Post. “The Army investigation into the facts and circumstances surrounding the disappearance and capture of Bergdahl is still ongoing.”

Bowe Bergdahl returning to active duty to contribute to the mission or something… » The Right Scoop - (external - login to view)

petros
The battlefield in Saint Tony?

DaSleeper
Might even run for office?

Corduroy
Quote: Originally Posted by DaSleeperView Post

Might even run for office?

I told you all from the beginning. He's Nicholas Brody.

DaSleeper
Quote: Originally Posted by CorduroyView Post

I told you all from the beginning. He's Nicholas Brody.

Or another "Manchurian Candidate"?

Serryah
From what I've heard of military people responding to this, he has to return to active duty of some sort in order to be interviewed and perhaps charged with leaving his base.

Likely he won't be doing much of anything at all which is good.

Tecumsehsbones
Quote: Originally Posted by SerryahView Post

From what I've heard of military people responding to this, he has to return to active duty of some sort in order to be interviewed and perhaps charged with leaving his base.

Likely he won't be doing much of anything at all which is good.

You heard right. If he ain't under arrest or on medical, he has to work.

Them papers ain't gonna file themselves.

no new posts