CONSERVATIVES are stupid?? :)

Colpy

A photo of director Steven Spielberg posing alongside a dead triceratops has gone viral after people commenting on the photo on Facebook somehow mistook the large animatronic beast as an actual trophy slaughter, despite the fact that dinosaurs have been extinct for literally millions of years.
On Sunday, a man named Jay Branscomb posted the image of Spielberg seen above, taken on the set of the 1993 film Jurassic Park, alongside a caption that read “Disgraceful photo of recreational hunter happily posing next to a Triceratops he just slaughtered. Please share so the world can name and shame this despicable man.” The caption was, most likely, making reference to the recent firestorm that followed Texas cheerleader Kendall Jones’ photos showing her alongside dead endangered species she hunted in Africa.

Steven Spielberg is a ‘disgusting’ dinosaur hunter, Internet says | National Post

Most helpful post: The members here have rated this post as best reply.
eh1eh
+1
Hurray for the internet.

Tecumsehsbones
+5
So, basically ONE moron took it seriously, followed by comments of people pointing out the truth and laughing at the commenter who took it seriously, and Jody decides the ONE moron is somehow emblematic of people who aren't conservative.

Corduroy
+11
#4  Top Rated Post
Oh for **** sakes, you people will make anything about the left and right.

eh1eh
+9 / -1
Quote: Originally Posted by CorduroyView Post

Ya, I can't understand this one. The right doesn't even believe in dinosaurs.

DaSleeper

People always say that when faced with a bazinga moment...lolydo!

Colpy
+2 / -2
Quote: Originally Posted by TecumsehsbonesView Post

So, basically ONE moron took it seriously, followed by comments of people pointing out the truth and laughing at the commenter who took it seriously, and Jody decides the ONE moron is somehow emblematic of people who aren't conservative.

It's FUNNY.

Go find your medication.

Corduroy
+2
Anything could be funny while on medication. I expected better

gopher
+2
All too often in reply to Colpy's question, the correct answer is yes.

Angstrom
+1 / -2
We should rename this thread.
I'm Colpy and I'm bu77 hurt cause,
Angstrom posted proof all conservatives
Are retarded.

Colpy
+5
Quote: Originally Posted by eh1ehView Post

Ya, I can't understand this one. The right doesn't even believe in dinosaurs.

Let me get the rules straight:

It is perfectly OK to smear all conservatives as idiots when a few religious fantics put forth the view that people and dinosaurs lived together 5,000 years ago.

It is completely unacceptable to make fun of animal-rights progressives when they make it obvious they believe dinosaurs still roam the world today.

Got it.

Quote: Originally Posted by AngstromView Post

We should rename this thread.
I'm Colpy and I'm bu77 hurt cause,
Angstrom posted proof all conservatives
Are retarded.

Didn't know you were a conservative Angstrom.

Luckily, I'm a liberal.

Corduroy
+1
Animal rights progressives?

Tonington
+4
Quote: Originally Posted by ColpyView Post

It is completely unacceptable to make fun of animal-rights progressives when they make it obvious they believe dinosaurs still roam the world today.

Or is it obvious that they don't know what kind of animal it is? It could be an over populated invasive species throwing an ecosystem into a tail spin and many animal rights activists wouldn't care...

Angstrom
+1

Luckily, I'm a liberal.

Lol. Had a change of Hart have we? Lol

Colpy
+1

Animal rights progressives?

You know any Harper-voting animal rights people??

Or even any "small c" conservative animal rights fanatics??

Lol. Had a change of Hart have we? Lol

Nope.

Small l liberal, as in Adam Smith...........about as far away from the Liberal Party of Canada as you can get

Corduroy
+1

Or even any "small c" conservative animal rights fanatics??

Yes.

SLM
+4
Screw left and right. Support anarchy!!!

Steven, baby, you kill as many of those mother****ing monsters as you can get your hands on!

55Mercury
+1
shouldn't we all expect better meds?

mentalfloss
+1
Lol.

Ok Colpy you win this time.

Lefside respek

damngrumpy
+1
Actually it is funny and remember intelligence is not a left right thing stupidity has
a classification all its own and embodies all societies. Actually this reminds me
of the deer crossing signs story some time ago.
In Britain a woman noticed too many deer were being killed in an era where there
was a deer crossing sign so she wanted it moved so the deer wouldn't cross there
anymore. OK

Colpy

Yes.

Really??

Must be a cultural thing.

Down here in rube-ville, the only animal rights people you will find are starry-eyed progressives with a capital P.

The rest of us are too busy blowing God's little furry woodland creatures into oblivion with 12 ga shotguns.

FINE.

I wiothdraw the "progressive" jab.

Angstrom
+1

None.

But I do know many retarded ones. Lol they keep moving out west cause it's to hard to compete here in Ontario. Lol

Colpy

None.

But I do know many retarded ones. Lol they keep moving out west cause it's to hard to compete here in Ontario. Lol

I get any further east, I'll be very wet. I'm talking 600 yards from the Bay of Fundy as we speak.

Quote: Originally Posted by damngrumpyView Post

Actually it is funny and remember intelligence is not a left right thing stupidity has
a classification all its own and embodies all societies. Actually this reminds me
of the deer crossing signs story some time ago.
In Britain a woman noticed too many deer were being killed in an era where there
was a deer crossing sign so she wanted it moved so the deer wouldn't cross there
anymore. OK

Too funny.

Please Move The Deer Crossing - YouTube

Is it real??

Angstrom
+1

I get any further east, I'll be very wet. I'm talking 600 yards from the Bay of Fundy as we speak.

Too funny.

Please Move The Deer Crossing - YouTube

Is it real??

Your bu77 middle in liberal land lol

Corduroy
+3

Really??

Must be a cultural thing.

Down here in rube-ville, the only animal rights people you will find are starry-eyed progressives with a capital P.

The rest of us are too busy blowing God's little furry woodland creatures into oblivion with 12 ga shotguns.

Maybe you just don't know enough people. Studies show conservatives have smaller social circles. Though I guess "Adam Smith Liberals" have a social circle limited to the 18th century.

Colpy
+1

Your bu77 middle in liberal land lol

Funny, my MP is a Conservative......as are 6 of 10 NB MPs.

Only 3 are Liberals.

You are, as usual, wrong.

Maybe you just don't know enough people. Studies show conservatives have smaller social circles. .

Sure....bring THAT up!!

Praxius
+2
Op

A photo of director Steven Spielberg posing alongside a dead triceratops has gone viral after people commenting on the photo on Facebook somehow mistook the large animatronic beast as an actual trophy slaughter, despite the fact that dinosaurs have been extinct for literally millions of years.
On Sunday, a man named Jay Branscomb posted the image of Spielberg seen above, taken on the set of the 1993 film Jurassic Park, alongside a caption that read “Disgraceful photo of recreational hunter happily posing next to a Triceratops he just slaughtered. Please share so the world can name and shame this despicable man.” The caption was, most likely, making reference to the recent firestorm that followed Texas cheerleader Kendall Jones’ photos showing her alongside dead endangered species she hunted in Africa.

Steven Spielberg is a ‘disgusting’ dinosaur hunter, Internet says | National Post

Well for one thing, there is no rifle or weapon in the photo and it could either be asleep, sick or giving birth.... Why they concluded it was trophy hunting is just confusing.

Buddy should get his facts straight before accusing someone of trophy hunting a triceratops.... That's some serious accusation.

Until we get some reply from Steven about what really happened, I think flinging crap around like this isn't going to do anybody any good.

eh1eh
+2
Praxis, I like how you can keep a strait face and say stuff like that. Stellar.

Praxius
+5
Quote: Originally Posted by eh1ehView Post

Praxis, I like how you can keep a strait face and say stuff like that. Stellar.

Straight face? Not needed, I'm always serious about dinosaur poaching.

Dinosaur Poaching is the worst kind of poaching as there aren't many left in the world these days..... They're not like seals or mosquitoes where you can kill thousands and still not make a dent.

Based on the photo it looks to me like Steven saved that Triceratops. He's a God Damn Hero.... Unlike that bast*rd George Lucas & his half breed Jar Jar abomination.
Last edited by Praxius; 2 weeks ago at 07:48 AM..

taxslave
+3

None.

Soon all that will be left in Ontario is retards in that case.

Maybe you just don't know enough people. Studies show conservatives have smaller social circles. Though I guess "Adam Smith Liberals" have a social circle limited to the 18th century.

Could be becauseconservativesare too busy earning a living and keeping the economy ticking instead of playing silly games and getting drunk all the time.