What's the difference??

Colpy
+1

The "progressive" response to the military wife on the left posting her pic...........the idiots obviously don't know the difference, that's the scary part.
Last edited by Colpy; Jul 10th, 2014 at 08:33 PM..

taxslave
+3
#2  Top Rated Post
Both look like armed religious fanatics to me. Dangerous combination regardless of religion.

Blackleaf
The one on the right is far more dangerous. I'd have the security services watching her at all times.

DaSleeper
BL....The first answer proves Colpy's point....no other was necessary.....

eh1eh
+3
The one on the left forgot her grenades.

Corduroy
+3
A little background. The woman on the right is Sherafiyah Lewthwaite, an Islamic terrorist born in the UK and associated with Al-Shabaab, a Somali terrorist group. She is suspected of being involved in several terrorist attacks and planning in Africa as well as the 7/7 bombings in the UK. One of the suicide bombers in that attack was her husband.

The woman on the left is an internet troll.

Count_Lothian
+1
The internet has not been kind for Colpy.

Sal
+2
they are both crazy

Tecumsehsbones
Suicide bombers are kinda self-limiting. Think of it as evolution in action.

Homicide bombers are more dangerous. Compare the death toll of the most deadly Islamic period (your choice) with the death toll of the civilised world, 1938-1945.

Sal
+1
Quote: Originally Posted by TecumsehsbonesView Post

Homicide bombers are more dangerous. Compare the death toll of the most deadly Islamic period (your choice) with the death toll of the civilised world, 1938-1945.

don't get all factual...then we have to get actual

Tecumsehsbones
+1
Quote: Originally Posted by SalView Post

don't get all factual...then we have to get actual

Oh, right. Sorry.

As I was saying, people who aren't like me are the GREATEST THREAT EVER and MUST BE STOPPED!

Sal
+1

Oh, right. Sorry.

As I was saying, people who aren't like me are the GREATEST THREAT EVER and MUST BE STOPPED!

NOW you are getting it...and take off those holey jeans

Corduroy
+2

Sherafiyah Lewthwaite was born in Northern Ireland. At least Christian terrorists there called before blowing you up. It's that kind of common courtesy that separates Islamic terrorists and Christian ones.

Count_Lothian
+3
I'm sort of over loaded on all this stuff.
Israel is under attack by hundreds of rockets and the world puts the blame on their shoulders.

Nigerian rebels steal little girls and turn them into covered up zombies not allowed to read.

Afghanistan pretended they were accepting our hand up into civilization.

Iraq is so far gone no one can help these people, we should have let them to the devices of the Saddam regime and let nature take it's course. These people have proven themselves to be mad.

Syria is awash in insanity and it's impossible to solve it.

Lebanon has not seen civilized anything in over 30 years, and never will it seems.

Lybia? what the F happened there?

Egypt is struggling to understand some group called the Muslim brotherhood, the government seems to think they are a ruinous lot for some reason and the government is made up of Muslims.

All over Canada kids are being brain washed into terrorism and it's treated with the same attitude as the weird uncle no one talks about.

So they starve themselves daily in desert sand lots for a month to be holier than thou.

i'm really getting sick of this BS.

Tecumsehsbones
+1
Quote: Originally Posted by CorduroyView Post

Sherafiyah Lewthwaite was born in Northern Ireland. At least Christian terrorists there called before blowing you up. It's that kind of common courtesy that separates Islamic terrorists and Christian ones.

Yeah, when it was in their perceived political interest to do so. Otherwise, not so much

When it comes to the Troubles, I like the song "Sean South." It accurately the describes the incredibly incompetent amateurishness that led to a death toll over 30 years that a truly violent country like the U.S. would call a "rough weekend."

Count_Lothian

Yeah, when it was in their perceived political interest to do so. Otherwise, not so much

When it comes to the Troubles, I like the song "Sean South." It accurately the describes the incredibly incompetent amateurishness that led to a death toll over 30 years that a truly violent country like the U.S. would call a "rough weekend."

I find that a little harsh, the US is not all about violence.
Meh....WWII was a noble effort on our part against a mad man.

gerryh
+1
Quote: Originally Posted by Count_LothianView Post

I'm sort of over loaded on all this stuff.
Israel is under attack by hundreds of rockets and the world puts the blame on their shoulders.

Nigerian rebels steal little girls and turn them into covered up zombies not allowed to read.

Afghanistan pretended they were accepting our hand up into civilization.

Iraq is so far gone no one can help these people, we should have let them to the devices of the Saddam regime and let nature take it's course. These people have proven themselves to be mad.

Syria is awash in insanity and it's impossible to solve it.

Lebanon has not seen civilized anything in over 30 years, and never will it seems.

Lybia? what the F happened there?

Egypt is struggling to understand some group called the Muslim brotherhood, the government seems to think they are a ruinous lot for some reason and the government is made up of Muslims.

All over Canada kids are being brain washed into terrorism and it's treated with the same attitude as the weird uncle no one talks about.

So they starve themselves daily in desert sand lots for a month to be holier than thou.

i'm really getting sick of this BS.

Probably, because over all, you don't have a clue what you're talking about.

petros
+1
They are both the same.

captain morgan
Quote: Originally Posted by petrosView Post

They are both the same.

The difference lies in the manner in which either individual elects to express themselves on their issues

petros
One has the balls the other doesn't?

captain morgan
Having balls or not does not speak towards the goals/motivations of either

petros
Out of all that both photos represent, the one espousing Nationalism gives me the most concern.

captain morgan
I hold the opposite view.

Religious fanaticism extends beyond National borders. Further, a religious bent can also easily morph into a combined religious and national direction far more easily than nationalism can incorporate religion as a driving motivation

petros
+1
There are Christians fighting in the proxy wars too. Over there they are both fighting for the samething.

Only 57 of Iraq's 300 Churches are still standing. What support are they getting from Western Nationalist Evangelicals?

captain morgan
Quote: Originally Posted by petrosView Post

There are Christians fighting in the proxy wars too. Over there they are both fighting for the samething.

Only 57 of Iraq's 300 Churches are still standing. What support are they getting from Western Nationalist Evangelicals?

In my mind, this comment goes very far in illustrating the motivations and goals between 2 religions.

The numbers in terms of proxy wars are (to my knowledge) no where close to being comparable (population wise) and are significantly different. Further, analysing the 'terror' related actions with respect to both ideologies is night and day.

This all takes us back to the motivational differences between the 2 (or 3 or 4, etc) religions

petros
If given the opportunity of circumstance...

captain morgan
You're talking potential... I'm looking closer at recent events

petros
Opportunity of circumstance. Not that far away in other countries Muzzie women are out at the beach or pools looking hot in bikinis.

darkbeaver
Quote: Originally Posted by ColpyView Post

The "progressive" response to the military wife on the left posting her pic...........the idiots obviously don't know the difference, that's the scary part.

It's the same woman

eh1eh
+3
Am I doing it right?