Free the Nipple Campaign.

Twila

Nanah Potato
Mar 26, 2003
I am so behind the times. I had no idea this was even a thing!

#FreeTheNipple: This Bikini Top Sticks Two Fingers Up To Censorship

Twila

Nanah Potato
Mar 26, 2003
It's so funny that a female nipple has to be covered.

I witnessed a mohawked, pot bellied shirtless man on a scooter in the park pull out a nipple hair the other day. If we're going to be visually subjected to that, then why not a female nipple?

Count_Lothian

Time Out
Apr 6, 2014

I witnessed a mohawked, pot bellied shirtless man on a scooter in the park pull out a nipple hair the other day. If we're going to be visually subjected to that, then why not a female nipple?
Did he start flossing with it?

there is a much more hardcore movement going on in the World

Breasts can be seen in this news piece.
Follow the photo line.
Femen.
have you heard of these people
Naked March in Paris to Open New Office of Femen Feminist Group - SPIEGEL ONLINE

Zipperfish

House Member
Apr 12, 2013
Vancouver

I call it a boob burqa.

Twila

Nanah Potato
Mar 26, 2003
Did he start flossing with it?

there is a much more hardcore movement going on in the World

Breasts can be seen in this news piece.
Follow the photo line.
Femen.
have you heard of these people
Naked March in Paris to Open New Office of Femen Feminist Group - SPIEGEL ONLINE

Did not witness any flossing. He seemed more concerned with the level of pain that ensued from the pulling of the hair. There was much breast stroking, then belly rubbing. Seems he needed to touch himself alot. Must have been the sunny weather.

Maybe we will eventually come to terms with our nekkid selves and not be worried that others haven't the a sense of shame for their bodies and are willing to let it be seen.

I call it a boob burqa.

lol. that's awesome. And also speaks to the ridiculousness of covering the body.

Last edited:

Twila

Nanah Potato
Mar 26, 2003
Sunscreen causes cancer. Lots of natural recipes on the net.

Cliffy, I've come to the conclusion that living causes cancer. I've come to this conclusion because so far there are no reports of dead people being diagnosed with cancer.

Tonington

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 27, 2006
Sunscreen, Nuggler. Copious amounts of sunscreen. Then the only worry is rickets and osteomalacia.

As a public service I will generously apply sunscreen. No charge or anything. FREE THE NIPPLE!

SLM

The Velvet Hammer
Mar 5, 2011
London, Ontario
Cliffy, I've come to the conclusion that living causes cancer. I've come to this conclusion because so far there are no reports of dead people being diagnosed with cancer.

Dead people are notoriously healthy, aside from that whole absence of life thing.