Granny Gives Prince William a Chopper for his 32nd

tay

Hall of Fame Member
May 20, 2012
I don't want to hear any whining from the peasants........

#juan

Hall of Fame Member
Aug 30, 2005
There are not that many people who get 11 million dollar helicopters on a birthday. I'm sure there are a few. It bugs me a little that the money for that helicopter was bled out of the British public.

taxslave

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 25, 2008
Vancouver Island

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
There are not that many people who get 11 million dollar helicopters on a birthday. I'm sure there are a few. It bugs me a little that the money for that helicopter was bled out of the British public.

Thought I heard a report early in the year that they were on the verge of bankruptcy, kind of thought maybe they were down to their last $50 but I was possibly mistaken with that assessment. -:)

Sal

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 29, 2007
I don't see it as a big deal...we fly all of our politicians all over the place.

This copter will be used for official business. It's not like he won't soon be king anyway.

Spade

Ace Poster
Nov 18, 2008
Aether Island
I don't see it as a big deal...we fly all of our politicians all over the place.

This copter will be used for official business. It's not like he won't soon be king anyway.

Well, when Granny goes, Chuckie will be Cheese. Are you suggesting Charles is doddering?

Last edited:

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.

I don't think Chuck is looking like he'll drop dead anytime soon! -:)

Sal

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 29, 2007
Well, when Granny goes, Chuckie will be Cheese. Are you suggesting Charles is doddering?
no...
they live so long these old buzzards..but it would appear the stage is being set for the younger generation, even down to this copter...it's a new world, Charles time came and went

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
no...
they live so long these old buzzards..but it would appear the stage is being set for the younger generation, even down to this copter...it's a new world, Charles time came and went

But he still has to run out his time as king, as I doubt after the bad taste Eddy left in people's mouths, he is likely to abdicate.

he won't, but I think that he will let it go to his son...

Nooooooooooooooooope! -:)