Student Allegedly Suspended for Hiding Weapon in His Pocket. That ‘Weapon’? You Proba

Goober

Hall of Fame Member
Jan 23, 2009
Moving

Twila

Nanah Potato
Mar 26, 2003
Maybe they're just trying to maintain the"buy American" agenda and keep their prison system profitable.

Goober

Hall of Fame Member
Jan 23, 2009
Moving
They are off their rockers, running and ruining schools.
Kerist on a crutch but these people should be turfed.
A paper clip.

eh1eh

Blah Blah Blah
Aug 31, 2006
Under a Lone Palm
So it can't be proven that he was suspended? He was 'allegedly suspended'?
Ya, I think someone needs to go back to grade five and actually learn proper grammar.
The teacher and the author of this article need to be schooled.

Goober

Hall of Fame Member
Jan 23, 2009
Moving
Only when they are moving!

Nope- I hold the deadly weaponized paper clip, and grasp your head firmly and thrust it upon the weaponized paper clip.
I then wipe if clean, reform the weaponized clip into the original shape and use papers on the desk to hide the
deweaponized clip.
No way would the coppers would ever notice it.

Well the superhero sleuth, attorney and genius from Miami Vice would, but he would not be there.
Perfect crime I say.

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
Yep, parents piss, gripe, moan, and complain to the school board. School board, being a bunch of elected cowards, pass a "zero tolerance" policy. Superintendent tells teachers they'll be fired if they fail to report any infraction, however slight. When the teachers do so, it's their fault.

taxslave

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 25, 2008
Vancouver Island
I guessing that all teachers have a paperclip or two in a desk drawer. All of them must now be suspended without pay and investigated for possibly possessing and dealing in prohibited weapons.

Praxius

Mass'Debater
Dec 18, 2007
Halifax, NS & Melbourne, VIC
A paper clip was bent in a way that could be used as a weapon?

It would bend the moment it was put against skin with any form of pressure. The type of grip one would need to use enough force to even scratch someone would mean 95% of the damn thing would be covered by his fist, unless he used his thumb and index finger, which would end up bending and doing nothing, once again.

Friggin morons. They probably made this stink over nothing in order to cover that they asked a kid to empty their pockets.... over nothing, and didn't want to look like idiots.

That didn't work.

Locutus

Adorable Deplorable
Jun 18, 2007

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
A paper clip was bent in a way that could be used as a weapon?

It would bend the moment it was put against skin with any form of pressure. The type of grip one would need to use enough force to even scratch someone would mean 95% of the damn thing would be covered by his fist, unless he used his thumb and index finger, which would end up bending and doing nothing, once again.

Friggin morons. They probably made this stink over nothing in order to cover that they asked a kid to empty their pockets.... over nothing, and didn't want to look like idiots.

That didn't work.

I have paper clips in my desk that extended out if jammed in a guy's eye would reach the back of his head!- Close to 7" of heavy wire.

Locutus

Adorable Deplorable
Jun 18, 2007
when our children resort to carrying paper clips, the terrorists have won.

Twila

Nanah Potato
Mar 26, 2003
Nope- I hold the deadly weaponized paper clip, and grasp your head firmly and thrust it upon the weaponized paper clip.
I then wipe if clean, reform the weaponized clip into the original shape and use papers on the desk to hide the
deweaponized clip.
No way would the coppers would ever notice it.

Well the superhero sleuth, attorney and genius from Miami Vice would, but he would not be there.
Perfect crime I say.

Weaponized paperclip! Thats awesome. I have a whole do dad holder full at work. I will never look at them the same again.

Imagine if you could train a africanized bee to weild your weaponized paper clip. You would become more dangerous then James Bond. You'd need a flashy name.

Locutus

Adorable Deplorable
Jun 18, 2007
I think africanized might be deemed racist by some of the tender folk eh. :lol: