Female Supremacy


ShintoMale
+1
#1
Female Supremacy is the manifest purpose of Feminism. But what does it look like and how do we assess its progress? This film looks at a selection of 15 examples of insidious Female Supremacy.

Female Supremacy - YouTube

 
Tecumsehsbones
#2
Wow. I can't imagine living life in such ongoing, 24-hour terror.
 
The Old Medic
+4
#3  Top Rated Post
Feminism has absolutely NOTHING to do with Female Superiority. It has to do with women (and girls) being treat equally with males.
 
BornRuff
+2
#4
'"Why do men feel threatened by women?" I asked a male friend of mine. ...... "They're afraid women will laugh at them," he said. "Undercut their world view." Then I asked some women students ....... "Why do women feel threatened by men?" "They're afraid of being killed," they said.'

-Margaret Atwood
 
Dexter Sinister
+1
#5
Quote: Originally Posted by The Old MedicView Post

Feminism has absolutely NOTHING to do with Female Superiority. It has to do with women (and girls) being treat equally with males.

Agreed, but as with most social movements there is a lunatic fringe...
 
BornRuff
#6
Quote: Originally Posted by Dexter SinisterView Post

Agreed, but as with most social movements there is a lunatic fringe...

Society is full of lunatics. Any group of people large enough will have a few.

Some movements do tend to attract more bad people than others though. Men's Rights seems to be one of them.
 
Tecumsehsbones
#7
Quote: Originally Posted by BornRuffView Post

Society is full of lunatics. Any group of people large enough will have a few.

Some movements do tend to attract more bad people than others though. Men's Rights seems to be one of them.

The Butthurt Boys Club is always good for a laugh.
 
Blackleaf
#8
Bloody Hell. Thank God men still rule this world and will always do so, otherwise we'll have more useless female politicians like Hattie Harperson - who's in that video - ruling us.

The only decent female politician Britain has ever had was Thatcher. The rest are completely ludicrous. We used to have Thatcher. Now we have Hattie Harperson and Squirrel Nutkin; and the pouting Caroline Flint, who spends more time getting hers tits out in magazines than coming up with any decent policies in her role as Shadow Secretary of State for Energy "and Climate Change".



Quote: Originally Posted by BornRuffView Post

Society is full of lunatics. Any group of people large enough will have a few.

Some movements do tend to attract more bad people than others though. Men's Rights seems to be one of them.

What a load of nonsense. Sometimes - well, a lot of the time - I get the impression I'm one of just two or three people on this forum that always talks any sense.

Everything else is more bizarre than anything you'd hear at a LibDem conference.

Quote: Originally Posted by The Old MedicView Post

Feminism has absolutely NOTHING to do with Female Superiority. It has to do with women (and girls) being treat equally with males.


Women only want equality where it suits them. A good example of that is the fact that women are keen to take men's jobs in areas such as company boardrooms, but they never seen too keen to push men out of jobs which involve sweeping the streets or emptying people's bins.

I've never yet heard people talking about "female quotas" for roadsweepers, dustbin emptiers or canal dredgers, which states that at least one person on a dustbin lorry or a canal dredging team has to be a woman.
Last edited by Blackleaf; Jun 1st, 2014 at 06:19 AM..
 
ShintoMale
#9
how feminists perverted Justice in the Karla Homolka case

 
Tecumsehsbones
#10
They're comin' ta git ya, ****oMale! Say "so long" to the family jewels!
 
Twila
#11
I would never use the justice system as a temperature gage for societies morality.
 
Tecumsehsbones
+1
#12
Quote: Originally Posted by TwilaView Post

I would never use the justice system as a temperature gage for societies morality.

Me neither.

















Wait for it. . .


















I'd use a thermometer.
 
Twila
#13
Quote: Originally Posted by TecumsehsbonesView Post

Me neither.




Wait for it. . .









I'd use a thermometer.

Careful. Someone here doesn't like it when you and I have fun and post funny things back and forth....We're bound to get a bunch of red thumb downs....Me, myself, I've decided to collect them and keep them in a bucket under my desk.
 
Tecumsehsbones
#14
Quote: Originally Posted by TwilaView Post

Careful. Someone here doesn't like it when you and I have fun and post funny things back and forth....We're bound to get a bunch of red thumb downs....Me, myself, I've decided to collect them and keep them in a bucket under my desk.

I'm saving them up to make a lovely centerpiece.
 
DaSleeper
#15
Now now girls......be nice to the guys ......
 
Corduroy
#16
 
no new posts