The disappearing Cons. Where have they gone???

Goober
+1

Canadian Content Forums - (external - login to view)

Walter
+1
Do 3 question marks mean anything more than 1 question mark or are you still in grade 7?

Tecumsehsbones
+1
Quote: Originally Posted by WalterView Post

Do 3 question marks mean anything more than 1 question mark or are you still in grade 7?

I think it means "inquiring minds want to know."

Goober

Let me splain this. 1 was for the question, the other 2 were for the only posters that supported Harper on the other thread.

Walter
Quote: Originally Posted by GooberView Post

Let me splain this. 1 was for the question, the other 2 were for the only posters that supported Harper on the other thread.

I was wrong you're not in grade 7 but you still think like a grade 7 does.

Goober

I was wrong you're not in grade 7 but you still think like a grade 7 does.

Spade
+4
#7  Top Rated Post
Hi Goober,
Walter is lonely.
Cheers,
Spade

mentalfloss
+1
What happened to Durry?

I'm sure he could use the company.

Spade
+3
Perhaps Locutus could assume a right-of-centre persona to help out? He has a lazy eye, so he would pass unnoticed.

PS
Colpy is still flagellating.

PPS
Must go. The children are coming! The children are coming!

mentalfloss
+1
Morgan and petros still beat the drum as well.

Spade
+1
Going....going....going...gone

They need an old-fashioned revival.

Down To The River To Pray - Alison Krauss - YouTube

Cobalt_Kid
Quote: Originally Posted by GooberView Post

WTF is this anyway, don't you have a clue on how to post a coherent thread?

You're a whiny little bitch when I post anything you think is critical of Harper, what are you complaining about now?

relic
+1
It would seem like some of the good 'ol boys displayed some common sense, so they're disowned as traitors, wha'?

Sal
they phoned on Saturday looking for campaign contributions... *sigh*

what to do

Goober
Quote: Originally Posted by Cobalt_KidView Post

WTF is this anyway, don't you have a clue on how to post a coherent thread?

You're a whiny little bitch when I post anything you think is critical of Harper, what are you complaining about now?

You- A Party Line Idiot. And I am being kind as yesterday was Mothers Day.

eh1eh
+1

SLM
+1
Quote: Originally Posted by SalView Post

they phoned on Saturday looking for campaign contributions... *sigh*

what to do

Forget that! They get enough of my money to play with after they're elected.

Sal
Quote: Originally Posted by SLMView Post

Forget that! They get enough of my money to play with after they're elected.

we had a "chat"

SLM

we had a "chat"

Ah, you pulled a 'what's in for me' card. Lol.

Sal

Ah, you pulled a 'what's in for me' card. Lol.

conversation ended shortly there after ... I used words like accountable and transparency and trough... I think she was having a challenging/bad day

SLM

conversation ended shortly there after ... I used words like accountable and transparency and trough... I think she was having a challenging/bad day

The candidate? They chose a career where they have to be a dancing monkey, they've got nothing to complain about.

I wouldn't have answered the phone. lol

Sal

The candidate? They chose a career where they have to be a dancing monkey, they've got nothing to complain about.

I wouldn't have answered the phone. lol

wasn't the candidate...the call was from London and was a 488 number I didn't recognize...answering was actually an accident

SLM
+1

wasn't the candidate...the call was from London and was a 488 number I didn't recognize...answering was actually an accident

Yeah I made the mistake once of answering when they called, one of the parties don't remember which one, and they kept freaking calling back! Don't answer the phone! LOL.

Sal

Yeah I made the mistake once of answering when they called, one of the parties don't remember which one, and they kept freaking calling back! Don't answer the phone! LOL.

lol... yeah I'm on their call list because of the time they phoned and said can we count on you and that time they could...think I'm on all of their lists since at one time or another the answer has been yes for all...

fuk

SLM

lol... yeah I'm on their call list because of the time they phoned and said can we count on you and that time they could...think I'm on all of their lists since at one time or another the answer has been yes for all...

fuk

They could be some of my recent missed calls too. Usually when I get a number I don't know and they don't leave a message I'll Google it. 9 times out of 10 others have reported the same number as a telemarketer. The last few times though, the numbers haven't come up in a Google search though.

Sal

They could be some of my recent missed calls too. Usually when I get a number I don't know and they don't leave a message I'll Google it. 9 times out of 10 others have reported the same number as a telemarketer. The last few times though, the numbers haven't come up in a Google search though.

yeah I do that too...notice recently they want you to pay for it..."your number has been found, would you like to proceed?"

watch out for the 488 numbers they be lookin' for green

SLM
+1

yeah I do that too...notice recently they want you to pay for it..."your number has been found, would you like to proceed?"

watch out for the 488 numbers they be lookin' for green

I make sure anyone who might be calling me is in my phone book. That way for sure the name comes up. Otherwise, I don't answer.

Sal
+1

I make sure anyone who might be calling me is in my phone book. That way for sure the name comes up. Otherwise, I don't answer.

missed opportunities... you could be a millionaire and they might just give it to me instead

Goober
+1

Or pick it up, say oh just a moment please, someone at the door, can I place you on hold, and a quick thank you. Give them no time to say they will call back.