Which is the best of the two "poisons"?

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
We have the same problem. The skill set for getting elected President is different (and just about opposite) the skill set needed to be an effective President.

Oops.

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
We have the same problem. The skill set for getting elected President is different (and just about opposite) the skill set needed to be an effective President.

Oops.

The problem is people fall for this sh*t as we saw back in '68 when Papa Trudeau came in with a landslide. Every vote he got that year wound up costing us several $thousand. -:)

damngrumpy

Executive Branch Member
Mar 16, 2005
kelowna bc
The problem is the bunch in power now are going through money faster than Trudeau did.
I would reather have a Mulcair or Trudeau than what we have now someone who is about
circumventing the system for their own ends.
Mulcair is lkely a better choice than Trudeau but I think Trudeau has a chance of knocking
Harper off and that is what will elect him

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
The problem is the bunch in power now are going through money faster than Trudeau did.
I would reather have a Mulcair or Trudeau than what we have now someone who is about
circumventing the system for their own ends.
Mulcair is lkely a better choice than Trudeau but I think Trudeau has a chance of knocking
Harper off and that is what will elect him

You've just identified one of the main problems, folks vote for politicians for the wrong reasons. Of the two (for the man not the party) I'd pick Mulcair, I have absolutely no faith in Junior. Harper is still the best choice of the three, SAD TO SAY.