Child rapist raped, stitched by medics, then raped again by 20 prisoners

Locutus

Adorable Deplorable
Jun 18, 2007
Jiu-jitsu Professor Daryell D i c kson Menezes Xavier beat up and raped his 1 year 8 month old step son. He turned himself in and was held in jail, where he was raped by about 20 men, then had to be stitched up. The men then ripped the stitches out, and raped him again.

Trouble started for the man after his girlfriend left him alone with her son. A few hours later, he called his girlfriend claiming the boy fell and was having seizures. The child was rushed to the hospital and sadly died two days later. Doctors, not believing that the boy had fallen, called the police. They suspected foul play because the injuries on the boy weren’t consistent with a fall but with blunt trauma, saying it was possible that sexual abuse was involved. Doctors concluded that there was blunt trauma and that the child also had a fissure in the anus.

Daryell was immediately arrested and charged with abusing and killing the boy, an accusation he denied. He was sent to prison and other inmates who had heard what he did, came for him.

According to reports, enraged prisoners who had discovered the crime that he had committed against a child descended on Xavier and took turns violently raping him. He was also brutally assaulted. Luckily, Xavier was saved by prison guards after hours of torture, who then removed him from the facility.

After recovering in hospital they returned him to the facility. The inmates tore open the stitches on his back, stabbed him and raped him again.

Xavier has since been removed from the Wansbeck, DF prison and taken to another facility.

Child Rapist Gets Raped, Stitched Up By Medics, Then Raped Again By 20 Men. - Unboredable

Gracie Barra black belt rapes child, arrested, raped in prison - Mixed Martial Arts News

PoliticalNick

The Troll Bashing Troll
Mar 8, 2011
Edson, AB
I must say I am quite surprised he wasn't put in ad-seg immediately considering his crime. Usually these types of offenders are in solitary for he entire sentence. Maybe he thought he was tough enough. Apparently 20 guys proved him wrong twice. Hopefully there are 20 more at his new facility.

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
I must say I am quite surprised he wasn't put in ad-seg immediately considering his crime. Usually these types of offenders are in solitary for he entire sentence. Maybe he thought he was tough enough. Apparently 20 guys proved him wrong twice. Hopefully there are 20 more at his new facility.

This sh*t happens because the bleeding hearts don't want the death penalty for these ckskers!

PoliticalNick

The Troll Bashing Troll
Mar 8, 2011
Edson, AB
This sh*t happens because the bleeding hearts don't want the death penalty for these ckskers!

I much prefer the hours of torture and rape and then a few repeat performances before he actually gets put to death by being burned at the stake....but I feel that is letting him off easy.

QuebecCanadian

Electoral Member
Apr 13, 2014
I'm not sure solitary is a choice made by the inmate. Maybe the powers that be over there decided he needed to be among the general population.

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
You don't believe in an eye for an eye?
I don't believe in state-sponsored torture.

I do not like it in Guantanamo
I do not like it in Ontario
I do not like it with waterboards
I do not like it with prisoner hordes
I do not like like state-sponsored torture
And you can bank on that stuff for sure

Last edited:

Praxius

Mass'Debater
Dec 18, 2007
Halifax, NS & Melbourne, VIC
I don't believe in state-sponsored torture.

I do not like it in Guantanamo
I do not like it in Ontario
I do not like it with waterboards
I do not like it with prisoner hordes
I do not like like state-sponsored torture
And you can bank on that stuff for sure

I do not like green eggs and ham.

I saw this posted a day or two ago on reddit. Cornholed and shanked, butt good.

Waterboarding is torture to gain information and often done on people without just cause other than someone possibly having information due to being in the wrong place / wrong time. Even if it's a terrorist or enemy during a time of war, I don't justify it in the slightest. There are other effective ways of obtaining information from someone.

I would be in the same boat in regards to state sponsored torture..... But this wouldn't be classified as such.

The other inmates probably heard what he was in for from certain officers, but that has nothing to do with the state and would have to do with those responsible in telling the other inmates the situation, which could be considered an isolated incident.

Yes, these things happen an aweful lot and it is a known practice that some corrections officers would pass this information on for just such a thing to happen, but it is not supported or accepted by the government or state. Regardless, the inmates would have found out eventually even without the aid of corrections officers giving them the information and the end result would have been the same.

Either way, he had this coming and I have zero sympathy.

This certainly wasn't state supported torture, this would have been prison mob rule with intent to kill with a sprinkle of torture on top.

Innocent he says?

Yes, a child that young has a fall with such injuries so often these days, when will they ever make a baby crib safe enough?

People like him deserve things like this and it's people like him who I support the death penalty for.

You seem to be against "Torture" and executions and when it comes to this kind of criminal, or the criminals mentioned in the other thread about the botched executions, you always seem to forget their victims and jump on the defense of the criminals, almost as if to disregard what they did, thinking that a lifetime of living with three square meals a day, roof over their head, free education, programs and entertainment at the expense of tax payers is "Justice."

It's all just by the book with you, isn't it?

Very little thought about the victims, their families or what exactly they went through doesn't seem to compute..... But knowing what was done to these worthless scum seems to be the line and you come in here with disgust and derision as if you hold the higher moral ground.

Or did I not RTFT right again?

Last edited:

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
Or did I not RTFT right again?
If you think I oppose executions, you clearly haven't been reading, or haven't been understanding what you read. I'm the biggest death-penalty advocate on this board.

OK, so you approve of the torture of a person who has been arrested, and has not yet been tried or convicted. And you reject the notion that when the state has custody of a person, the state is responsible for the well-being of that person.

I disagree. Too bad, so sad.

IdRatherBeSkiing

Satelitte Radio Addict
May 28, 2007
Toronto, ON
While I agree that the state should provide safety for its wards, I can't pull up any sympathy in this case. If I start having a bit, I think of the 18 month boys last minutes in his life and it goes away.

Twila

Nanah Potato
Mar 26, 2003
The poor little boys mother will never be the same. I can't begin to imagine the guilt she must be feeling. I think I'd kill myself if it had been my child.

SLM

The Velvet Hammer
Mar 5, 2011
London, Ontario
While I agree that the state should provide safety for its wards, I can't pull up any sympathy in this case. If I start having a bit, I think of the 18 month boys last minutes in his life and it goes away.

I don't think it's a matter of feeling sympathy for this guy, but feeling deeply disturbed by this kind of behaviour. That I think we should feel. I know I do.

Sal

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 29, 2007
I don't think it's a matter of feeling sympathy for this guy, but feeling deeply disturbed by this kind of behaviour. That I think we should feel. I know I do.
It made me sick reading it.

Twila

Nanah Potato
Mar 26, 2003
rape is rape...isn't it? Revenge/retribution rape sounds a bit weird. I think that these men who enacted revenge/retribution on this scum bag may have just been opportunistic and/or securing their reputation.

Don't know if that matters or not?