Darwin does it again..........................................

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
I find the wording of the headline a little weird.

Aside from that, I'd give both posthumous certificates of appreciation for making Toronto a better place to live.

Sal

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 29, 2007
"They would have been in the same friend group."

nice group of friends

and a gun is missing...another Einstein took it apparently and it's likely on video since there were security cams...

Twila

Nanah Potato
Mar 26, 2003
I find the wording of the headline a little weird.

Aside from that, I'd give both posthumous certificates of appreciation for making Toronto a better place to live.

Was it the "trying" to shoot each other part? Cause I was thinking they succeeded spectacularly.

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
Was it the "trying" to shoot each other part? Cause I was thinking they succeeded spectacularly.
Yep. Why did the paper say they "died while trying to shoot each other?" Makes it sound like they were blazing away at each other when, tragically and ironically, an out-of-control truck ran them both over.

Twila

Nanah Potato
Mar 26, 2003
Yep. Why did the paper say they "died while trying to shoot each other?" Makes it sound like they were blazing away at each other when, tragically and ironically, an out-of-control truck ran them both over.

lol. That would have been a better ending...especially if the van had belonged to the Toronto Gun and Gang Task Force...

Well maybe next time.

Goober

Hall of Fame Member
Jan 23, 2009
Moving
After much contemplation, a nanosecond or so, I declare a tie for 1st Place in the Darwin Awards.
I will also give great odds on this bet.
They will not disagree.
10o to 1 odds, any takers. There is a betting minimum. Great odds eh.
Pulease, I need another vacation.

Twila

Nanah Potato
Mar 26, 2003
I wonder if there was any comprehension for either of them before they died on just what they had done...