Teacher gave 15-year-old pupil lap dance on birthday because ‘class convinced her to

B00Mer
Teacher gave 15-year-old pupil lap dance on birthday because ‘class convinced her to do it’

Teacher gives student birthday lap dance in front of class - YouTube

Felicia Smith: Texas school teacher gave pupil lap dance on birthday because 'class convinced her to do it' | Metro News

I knew I missed out in sex education.. darn

shadowshiv
If this is the case, this means that if the class asked her to jump off a bridge she would? Just because the class asks you to do something doesn't mean that it's the right (or smart) thing to do. How did she figure that giving a lap dance to a minor would be something that wouldn't turn around and bite her in the @ss? Of course, giving a 15 year old a lap dance, maybe she had already received that bite in the ***?

IdRatherBeSkiing
I believe she was fully clothed. Certainly a case of poor judgement but not sure a criminal offence has happened.

spaminator

shadowshiv
Quote: Originally Posted by IdRatherBeSkiingView Post

I believe she was fully clothed. Certainly a case of poor judgement but not sure a criminal offence has happened.

It shouldn't matter if she was fully clothed or not. She was in a position of power (as a teacher) and she abused that. Was there malicious intent? Probably not, but with the amount of sex scandels between teachers and students, there was really only one way they could go with regards to her future employment.

B00Mer
I know a few teachers from elementary school thru high school I popped boners day dreaming about during school. I sure wish my 5th grad teacher Mrs. Hunter at Glad Stone would have given me a lap dance.......I know I would not haves snitched on her.

shadowshiv
Quote: Originally Posted by B00MerView Post

I know a few teachers from elementary school thru high school I popped boners day dreaming about during school. I sure wish my 5th grad teacher Mrs. Hunter at Glad Stone would have given me a lap dance.......I know I would not haves snitched on her.

You may not have, but it's pretty much a guarantee that someone would have.

B00Mer
Quote: Originally Posted by shadowshivView Post

You may not have, but it's pretty much a guarantee that someone would have.

Well I would have hoped for a private show, not in front of a class room of students.. LOL

What did she expect, those kids would go home and say to Mom & Dad; "guess what happen today in school."

shadowshiv
Quote: Originally Posted by B00MerView Post

Well I would have hoped for a private show, not in front of a class room of students.. LOL

What did she expect, those kids would go home and say to Mom & Dad; "guess what happen today in school."

Not to mention, there is always a tattler. Always.

PoliticalNick
+1
#10  Top Rated Post
Obviously the one who ratted her out has his birthday on summer vacation.