A despicable thief -Stealing from a child's grave

Goober
A despicable thief - Stealing from a child's grave, or any grave is well..............

WATCH: Hidden camera catches woman robbing toddler’s grave - National | Globalnews.ca (external - login to view)

SLM
+1
#2  Top Rated Post
Quote: Originally Posted by GooberView Post

A despicable thief - Stealing from a child's grave, or any grave is well..............

WATCH: Hidden camera catches woman robbing toddler’s grave - National | Globalnews.ca (external - login to view)

Shame her, let everyone see who she is, she deserves it.

I hope the name becomes public as well.

damngrumpy
+1
Looks like an average person with time on their hands
What kind fo a person would do that? Just goes to show
people committing crimes don't have to be monster like
in looks. On the street you wouldn't suspect she is that
dishonest or heartless

Goober
+1
Quote: Originally Posted by SLMView Post

Shame her, let everyone see who she is, she deserves it.

I hope the name becomes public as well.

This occurred in Ontario, Ohio. I am sure someone will see it.
Worked for Reddit and the man looking for his mother.
Last edited by Goober; Apr 24th, 2014 at 05:30 PM..

SLM
+1
Quote: Originally Posted by GooberView Post

This occurred in Ontario, Ohio. I am sure someone will see it.
Worked for Reddit and the man looking for his mother.

I hope it does. These are the kinds of people I'd love to have the opportunity to confront.

They should post a sign by the gravesite, instructing all the low life scum to smile nice for the camera that's documenting them robbing a child's gravesite and informing them that they're about to go viral.

spaminator
the article seemed to suggest that it wasn't just her that was stealing from the grave. its too bad that the place is called Ontario.

Tecumsehsbones
+1
Quote: Originally Posted by damngrumpyView Post

Looks like an average person with time on their hands
What kind fo a person would do that?

Well, when they rob our burial grounds, they're called "archeologists" and "anthropologists."

Twila
Her moral compass is broken. I can only imagine what horrors are thought inside that fat head of hers.

Goober
+1
Updated
Woman who stole from toddler’s grave said she was saving toy from dog - National | Globalnews.ca (external - login to view)

Twila
dog biting flowers? Wha?

shadowshiv
+1
Quote: Originally Posted by spaminatorView Post

the article seemed to suggest that it wasn't just her that was stealing from the grave. its too bad that the place is called Ontario.

Actually, it looks like she had pictures on her Facebook account that were taken at graves of her loved ones. It sounds like more than one stolen item were taken from one grave and placed on another. So, it looks like this is not the first time that she has robbed a grave and she probably only turned herself in due to the amount of publicity and after having enough time to think of a "plausible" story.