Sick creeps- Jail would be fine

Goober
Autistic Md. boy says he wants to resume relationship with girls accused of abusing him - The Washington Post

He grew frightened when his schoolmate put the knife to his throat, while his 15-year-old girlfriend shot video with her cellphone.

“I thought she was going to cut me. I was like, ‘Please stop,’ ” said the 16-year-old autistic boy,
whose alleged abuse by two girls from his Southern Maryland high school made headlines around the world. The case triggered outrage in the teens’ rural community and consternation among advocates for children with disabilities.

Yet even amid his fear, he yearned for the girls’ friendship. And still does. The teen — speaking publicly for the first time about what happened to him — remains more concerned about protecting his relationship with the girls than about what authorities have charged them with doing to him.

The high-functioning sophomore, whose parents agreed to allow him to be identified by his middle name, Michael, described the knife incident as “a game gone wrong. It was a sick game, kind of creepy. But they didn’t have a serious intention about killing me.”

There were other menacing games. On Valentine’s Day, the girls allegedly took Michael to a frozen pond near his home in St. Mary’s County and persuaded him to fetch a stray basketball on the icy water, according to his account and court documents. Within minutes, he said, he had crashed through the ice. He clambered back up and fell a second time, screaming. Neither girl tried to help, he said.

Once again, the incident was recorded on his girlfriend’s cellphone, furnishing a chronicle of alleged assaults that authorities are using in the prosecution of the two Chopticon High School students. Lauren A. Bush, 17, was charged as an adult; the 15-year-old whom Michael calls his girlfriend was charged as a juvenile. (The Washington Post generally does not name juveniles charged with crimes.)

petros
+1
Does anybody mind if I be a dad to these two girls and kick the sh.t out of them?

Twila
They should study what makes girls mean.

petros
Quote: Originally Posted by TwilaView Post

Pink videos.

WLDB
Quote: Originally Posted by TwilaView Post

Probably the same thing that makes boys mean.

damngrumpy
This truly is a sad case of nobody wins. The girls cannot be allowed to get
away with their actions and the boy is without anyone. Petros is right
the law has to deal with it

petros
+2
#7  Top Rated Post
I said that? I want to boot f-ck the little bitches like a real dad would do if they had one.

JLM
I'm guessing not one of the three would win any popularity contests, he because being autistic just isn't cool in the minds of young kids these days and the girls no doubt have confidence issues. They are all starved for friendships.

shadowshiv
Quote: Originally Posted by petrosView Post

I said that? I want to boot f-ck the little bitches like a real dad would do if they had one.

I had to laugh at that. One statement (yours) had absolutely nothing to do with what he thought you said.

As to the girls in the OP. I have to wonder if their behaviour will continue to escalate? Perhaps petros's bootheel up their keister is the way to go.