Happy Birthday

Tecumsehsbones
+1
Today is the 88th birthday of Her Most Britannic Majesty, Queen Elizabeth II.

Born into a small German immigrant family in ancient housing in London, Elizabeth II's father named her after the famous ocean liner in the hope she would fit in better in the family's adopted country. Elizabeth II expressed her desire to be queen from a very early age, persisting despite warnings from her parents that the career was not open to her. This suddenly changed when Elizabeth II's crazy Uncle Eddie backed the wrong horse in Germany, and her father guaranteed her ability to get the job by falling off the perch.

Elizabeth II married His Most Imperial Whatever Philip Battenberg, but refused to change her name, rather insisting that Phil change his. Under the relentless lash of the *****whip, Phil did so, abdicating his own royalty for the title of Wuss Consort. They had four remarkably ugly children, including the man who is likely to be the next Shiny Hat wearer of England, despite his expressed desire to pursue a career in feminine hygiene.

Elizabeth II now has a raft of grandchildren, who spend their days soaking up taxpayer money, and one great-grandchild. It is suspected that now that the eldest son of the eldest son has an eldest son, the other grandchildren may be allowed to breed. This is supported by reports that the Armourer Royal has been ordered to brush up on his lockpicking skills.

On the occasion of her 88th, Elizabeth II's eldest son reportedly said "Will you bloody well die already, you hideous old hag!"

talloola
+1
congratulations to queen elizabeth on her 88th birthday. i remember her on her cornoration day and her wedding,
a very beautiful young woman who has gracefully led the life most of us would never want, and she is
still doing it on this day.

her little great grandchildren are coming along, and have more freedom to live a more normal life than she was
allowed to do, so they are all gradually changing along with the times.

again, congratulations, and many more happy years.

BaalsTears
+2
#3  Top Rated Post
Here's a movie scene of a famous Canadian with Queen Elizabeth II:

httpwwwyoutubecomwatchvLytRhIc1IDw

Last edited by Locutus; Apr 22nd, 2014 at 03:25 AM..

B00Mer

deja vu

forums.canadiancontent.net/ca...zabeth-ii.html (external - login to view)

JLM
Quote: Originally Posted by talloolaView Post

congratulations to queen elizabeth on her 88th birthday. i remember her on her cornoration day and her wedding,
a very beautiful young woman who has gracefully led the life most of us would never want, and she is
still doing it on this day.

her little great grandchildren are coming along, and have more freedom to live a more normal life than she was
allowed to do, so they are all gradually changing along with the times.

again, congratulations, and many more happy years.

I don't remember her wedding but I do have a vivid memory of the day King George VI passed away and the day of her Coronation. Very few people in the village where I lived had T.V. sets but one of the village dignitaries had one which he set up in the fire hall so the villagers could watch it. I missed out as I had a paper route to attend to. -

Spade
Quote: Originally Posted by JLMView Post

I don't remember her wedding but I do have a vivid memory of the day King George VI passed away and the day of her Coronation. Very few people in the village where I lived had T.V. sets but one of the village dignitaries had one which he set up in the fire hall so the villagers could watch it. I missed out as I had a paper route to attend to. -

My neighbour Henry recalls that when George VI died, schools closed and CBC Radio played martial music. He says he secretly hoped other monarchs would pass on to Kingdom Come for the day off school. Henry was a keen academic.

JLM
Quote: Originally Posted by SpadeView Post

My neighbour Henry recalls that when George VI died, schools closed and CBC Radio played martial music. He says he secretly hoped other monarchs would pass on to Kingdom Come for the day off school. Henry was a keen academic.

And they've been waiting 62 years to no avail! -

Spade
Back to school! Back to school! Thank gawd almighty, back to school!

EagleSmack
Quote: Originally Posted by B00MerView Post

deja vu

forums.canadiancontent.net/ca...zabeth-ii.html (external - login to view)

Did you read the OP? lmao