Feds approve powdered alcohol; ‘Palcohol’ available later this year

Locutus

Adorable Deplorable
Jun 18, 2007
The U.S. government has approved a new brand of powdered alcohol that can be mixed into a drink or sprinkled over food.

“Palcohol” will be available later this year, The Telegraph reported.

The Alcohol and Tobacco Tax and Trade Bureau approved seven new version of Palcohol this week, including Margarita and Cosmopolitan flavors.

The company briefly touted its product online as a solution to the rising price of liquid alcohol, Lehrman Beverage Law reported.

“What’s worse than going to a concert, sporting event, etc. and having to pay $10, $15, $20 for a mixed drink with tax and tip. Are you kidding me?!” A statement on the company website initially read. “Take Palcohol into the venue and enjoy a mixed drink for a fraction of the cost.”

Shortly after the announcement by federal government, the Palcohol website was changed. It now reads, in part: “We were caught off guard with the release of some of our labels by the Alcohol and Tobacco Tax and Trade Bureau (TTB). As a result, people visited this website that we thought was under the radar because we had not made a formal announcement of Palcohol. … Clearly, this site isn’t finished. … More information will be forthcoming.”

Feds approve powdered alcohol; 'Palcohol' available later this year - Washington Times

Home

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
Why has snorting not been suggested? That would put a new twist on giving a girl in a bar a 'pickup-line' although I'm not sure a line a GMO Wodka is going to have the night having a happy ending.

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
Ahhhhhhh since it isn't or may never be GMO because it could it IS GMO?

I already know how to make vodka Poopsie. It's a genetic GMO gift given at conception.

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
So no grains in the world are GMO?

Around Woking it's called moonshine and anybody over 6 knows how to make it.

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
So no grains in the world are GMO?

Around Woking it's called moonshine and anybody over 6 knows how to make it.
What carbohydrates do GMO grains have that landrace don't have?

A list of the carbs is your only saving hope of being attacked brutally and humiliated for life by the sane.

Kreskin

Doctor of Thinkology
Feb 23, 2006
Velveetahol. Is there anything that isn't processed now? McDonalds will be looking at licencing their premises.

Count_Lothian

Time Out
Apr 6, 2014
I think it is the wave of the future.

I use powdered water now.

It's pure and carries easily to work.

You never need to dry out if you spill some.

Works marvels with instant coffee.

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
What carbohydrates do GMO grains have that landrace don't have?

A list of the carbs is your only saving hope of being attacked brutally and humiliated for life by the sane.
Sharpen up your machete and make it a quick painless death because I was thinking more of the pesticides they have. On the bright side perhaps drinking it (or whatever) will make people sterile as the seeds they produce. Whack away.

Google is your friend.
g00gle is your fiend. Barky, another line for me and my friends.

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
Sharpen up your machete and make it a quick painless death because I was thinking more of the pesticides they have. On the bright side perhaps drinking it (or whatever) will make people sterile as the seeds they produce. Whack away.

What imaginary pesticide would that be?