Those Wacky Japanese!


Tecumsehsbones
#1
What'll they think of next?






There was a story that went with this, but really, who cares why they're doing it?
 
Blackleaf
#2
They didn't think of it. I see the Pyjama People wearing things like that in Asda every week.
 
Sal
#3
wow, super lean people...they look awesome.
 
Twila
+2
#4  Top Rated Post
wasn't this about sun protection? I love the swirly one. I'd wear it...and then get drunk as a skunk and cahhhh roose the neighbourhood.
 
Sal
#5
yeah the swirly one is the best...but they are all kinda cool.. (for that type of weird)
 
Twila
+1
#6
Quote: Originally Posted by SalView Post

yeah the swirly one is the best...but they are all kinda cool.. (for that type of weird)


Sometimes you just got to let your inner weirdness out. lol. But not always and not all people, sometimes it ought to be kept in, locked away in a dark corner, never to see the light of day.
 
Sal
#7
Quote: Originally Posted by TwilaView Post

Sometimes you just got to let your inner weirdness out. lol. But not always and not all people, sometimes it ought to be kept in, locked away in a dark corner, never to see the light of day.

lol... I'm just naturally weird...
 
gopher
+1
#8
The Vapors - Turning Japanese - YouTube



Turning Japanese!
 
Nuggler
+1
#9
cloning pussies??
 
shadowshiv
#10
Quote: Originally Posted by TwilaView Post

wasn't this about sun protection? I love the swirly one. I'd wear it...and then get drunk as a skunk and cahhhh roose the neighbourhood.

I'd love to see that!

And the swirly one is the best of the bunch.
 
tay
+2
#11
Pepper Spray Race




 
spaminator
#12
Quote: Originally Posted by tayView Post

Pepper Spray Race

they should make that mandatory for all summer Olympic and winter Olympic events.
 
Bar Sinister
#13
Quote: Originally Posted by BlackleafView Post

They didn't think of it. I see the Pyjama People wearing things like that in Asda every week.

Yep, we've had them at hockey games for years.
 

Similar Threads

0
Weird, Wacky & Off the Wall
by Goober | Jul 5th, 2010
0
Wacky History
by sanctus | Dec 14th, 2006
2
The Wacky World of Japanese ice cream
by Jo Canadian | Apr 19th, 2005
no new posts