Ukraine Govt Military forces move against eastern areas where pro Russians have taken


Goober
#1
Ukraine Govt Military forces move against eastern areas where pro Russians have taken control.
Is Ukraine headed for a civil war?

Russia is pushing for a federation where most of the power would be devolved. Essentially keeping Ukraine divided and weak.

Last thing Russia wants or will tolerate is a strong united Ukraine.

The Pro EU officials within the Govt have to ensure that rights are balanced.

Language, culture, and Religion given equal protection within a new constitution.

Regions should have more authority but up to a certain point.

Much like the Provinces of Canada have within Confederation.

If violence erupts where deaths/casualties are excessive this would give Russia the reason to move. The reason they are looking for.


And the EU- US- NATO will do nothing.

Ukraine leader says anti-terror operation under way in Donetsk region - CNN.com

Are you there? Show us what's happening if you can do so safely.

Kharkiv, Ukraine (CNN) -- An "anti-terrorist operation" is under way in Ukraine's eastern Donetsk region against pro-Russia protesters, Kiev declared on Tuesday, with armored personnel carriers seen on the road in the restive area.

Twenty-four hours after a Ukrainian ultimatum expired for the protesters to lay down their arms, acting President Oleksandr Turchynov told Parliament the operation would be "conducted step by step, responsibly, cautiously."

"The aim of these actions is to protect the citizens of Ukraine, to stop terror, to stop criminality, to stop attempts to tear Ukraine to pieces," he said.
 
petros
+1
#2
This has ripples all the way to Syria. If Ukr doesn't put it foot down the Neo-Bolsheviks will start even worse aggressions.
 
Goober
+1
#3
Quote: Originally Posted by petrosView Post

This has ripples all the way to Syria. If Ukr doesn't put it foot down the Neo-Bolsheviks will start even worse aggressions.

Well we have seen the former Stans all sit back, shxt themselves and take note of the reason used to invade Crimea.
 
petros
#4
The Cossacks.
 
darkbeaver
#5
Russia will win in the end the Ukraine will suffer horribly at the whim of banking scum.
 
Spade
#6
Quote: Originally Posted by GooberView Post

Well we have seen the former Stans all sit back, shxt themselves and take note of the reason used to invade Crimea.

And what is that reason?
Maybe we should all sit in a circle and have a two-minute hate?
 
MHz
+2
#7  Top Rated Post
Quote: Originally Posted by GooberView Post

Kharkiv, Ukraine (CNN) -- An "anti-terrorist operation" is under way in Ukraine's eastern Donetsk region against pro-Russia protesters, Kiev declared on Tuesday, with armored personnel carriers seen on the road in the restive area.

Twenty-four hours after a Ukrainian ultimatum expired for the protesters to lay down their arms, acting President Oleksandr Turchynov told Parliament the operation would be "conducted step by step, responsibly, cautiously."

"The aim of these actions is to protect the citizens of Ukraine,
.... to stop terror,
.... to stop criminality,
.....to stop attempts to tear Ukraine to pieces," he said
.

Easy to see the CIA is writing his press releases. The three steps the ones in 'power' used when they overthrew the elected Govt.

Watch it implode from the inside and that will also be the end of NATO and the IMF.
 
Goober
#8
Quote: Originally Posted by SpadeView Post

And what is that reason?
Maybe we should all sit in a circle and have a two-minute hate?

They all have ethnic Russians within their respective countries.
How is this a hate on - Russia does not want a strong, united Ukraine. As they refer to the near abroad, their back yard, Russia's right (Putin Doctrine) to intervene in countries to protect ethnic Russians.
 
EagleSmack
#9
I hope the Ukraine has stocked up on RPGs.
 
Goober
#10
Quote: Originally Posted by EagleSmackView Post

I hope the Ukraine has stocked up on RPGs.

Apparently the Russian have learned from their Military performance when they invaded parts of Georgia.
With the right equipment, training, real time info, the Ukrainians can inflict substantial causalities.
 
Spade
+1
#11
Quote: Originally Posted by GooberView Post

They all have ethnic Russians within their respective countries.
How is this a hate on - Russia does not want a strong, united Ukraine. As they refer to the near abroad, their back yard, Russia's right (Putin Doctrine) to intervene in countries to protect ethnic Russians.

Help me out here, my friend, So, the "ethnic Russians" living in the eastern Ukraine are not Ukrainian? The elected government overthrown by militant protestors in Kiev was not Ukrainian, but the new government, hastily recognized by us in the West, in spite of extreme-right elements, is Ukrainian? The aspirations of those residents in the western regions are to be recognised, but not in the east?
 
Goober
#12
Quote: Originally Posted by SpadeView Post

Help me out here, my friend, So, the "ethnic Russians" living in the eastern Ukraine are not Ukrainian? The elected government overthrown by militant protestors in Kiev was not Ukrainian, but the new government, hastily recognized by us in the West, in spite of extreme-right elements, is Ukrainian? The aspirations of those residents in the western regions are to be recognised, but not in the east?

Where have I stated such.
Yes there are Russian- EU-US interests at work.
And past Govts. have been thrown out.
The East- West divide in the Ukraine is deep, goes back generations.
 
EagleSmack
#13
Quote: Originally Posted by SpadeView Post

Help me out here, my friend, So, the "ethnic Russians" living in the eastern Ukraine are not Ukrainian? The elected government overthrown by militant protestors in Kiev was not Ukrainian, but the new government, hastily recognized by us in the West, in spite of extreme-right elements, is Ukrainian? The aspirations of those residents in the western regions are to be recognised, but not in the east?


Extreme Right... come now!
 
Spade
#14
Clearly. But, do your own research.
Right Sector - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
 
EagleSmack
#15
Quote: Originally Posted by SpadeView Post

Clearly. But, do your own research.
Right Sector - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia


And I would assume that you believe the Russians and the Russian Nationalist in Ukraine are... Far Left?
 
Goober
#16
Quote: Originally Posted by SpadeView Post

Clearly. But, do your own research.
Right Sector - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

We will see NATO move troops into front line states. That was not considered by NATO before this.
And it will play out over the next decade. Perhaps the EU will stop depending upon the US and start to look after themselves?
Regardless, as the US cuts the EU will have no choice.
 
Retired_Can_Soldier
+1
#17
Kind of hard to come down on the Russians side here.
 
MHz
#18
I noticed the US forked over $1.1B of the $2.2B the Ukraine owes Russia for NG. Trying to lull Russia to sleep or the move of somebody holding a busted flush? Putin doesn'e even have to be a super chess player when the US can't even play Chinese checkers.

Quote: Originally Posted by GooberView Post

We will see NATO move troops into front line states. That was not considered by NATO before this.
And it will play out over the next decade. Perhaps the EU will stop depending upon the US and start to look after themselves?
Regardless, as the US cuts the EU will have no choice.

Not entirely true..

RAPID TRIDENT
 
Retired_Can_Soldier
#19
Quote: Originally Posted by MHzView Post

RAPID TRIDENT

Stop! You lost me at NEW WORLD ORDER.
 
Spade
#20
Quote: Originally Posted by Retired_Can_SoldierView Post

Kind of hard to come down on the Russians side here.

Especially when minds are made up. Looking for nuance? Forget it!
 
MHz
+1
#21
Quote: Originally Posted by Retired_Can_SoldierView Post

Stop! You lost me at NEW WORLD ORDER.

You attention span is increasing
 
Retired_Can_Soldier
#22
Quote: Originally Posted by SpadeView Post

Especially when minds are made up. Looking for nuance? Forget it!

My wife is of Ukrainian heritage, so I'll admit a bit of bias there, but the actions of Putin over the last two sort years of speaks for itself.
Last edited by Retired_Can_Soldier; Apr 15th, 2014 at 09:30 PM..
 
Locutus
#23
The Ukraine? You know what the Ukraine is, it's a sitting duck. A road apple, Newman. The Ukraine is weak. It's feeble. I think it's time to put the hurt on the Ukraine...

Ukraine is weak - YouTube

 
Goober
#24
NATO made itself clear when the former USSR states came into NATO, there would be no expansion East, no major bases, troops deployed, along with other Military assets.


NATO flexes its muscle in Baltics as pro-Russian insurgents capture Ukrainian armoured vehicles | National Post

NATO stopped short of setting up permanent bases in eastern Europe, an idea that caused discomfort in Germany in particular. Instead, the alliance decided to step up training of eastern forces and conduct more military manoeuvres in the region.
 
MHz
#25
Quote: Originally Posted by GooberView Post

.....the alliance decided to step up training of eastern forces and conduct more military manoeuvres in the region.

They can still do that, ...... but in the opposite direction now. The people of the western Ukraine only need to openly see how NATO/IMF operate before they are tossed out.
 
Goober
+1
#26
Quote: Originally Posted by MHzView Post

They can still do that, ...... but in the opposite direction now. The people of the western Ukraine only need to openly see how NATO/IMF operate before they are tossed out.

And domination by Russia is a field of dreams, landoplenty. Right.
 
MHz
#27
If you say so little Miss Propaganda. The area hasn't been under Russian control for 20+ plus years, why is their economy in the toilet?

http://rt.com/business/oil-field-ast...discovery-948/

A new oil field with roughly 300 million tons of oil and 90 billion cubic meters of gas has been discovered in the Astrakhan region of Russia.
“The field’s reserves are unprecedented, this discovery confirms the high potential of the Astrakhan region in terms of these major discoveries,” Sergey Donskoy, Russia’s Natural Resources Minister said on Wednesday.

LiveLeak.com - ? Things New Ukrainian Government Brought to Ukrainian People so Far ?



What did new Ukrainian government bring to the people of Ukraine so far?

1) Caused deaths to 120 Ukrainians
2) Devalued Ukrainian currency from 8 grivnas for $ to 14 grivnas.
3) Illegally jailed around 150 Ukrainians
4) Caused loss of greatest piece of land - exotic, super fertile, agrarian and tourist land - Crimea with its beautiful landscape, prospering wineries and annual 5 million visitors.
5) Loss of industrial and money-making South-Eastern regions. (Donetsk region by itself is counted for 1/8th of entire Ukrainian GDP)
6) Destruction of downtown Kiev
7) Society split
Massive spendings
9) Civil war
10) Fascism, nazism, Russophobia, anti-Semitism, hate and violence
For these reasons, when I hear or see brainwashed sheeple speak negatively about Putin, I am shocked by the level of ignorance and idiotism. To doubt these facts, one has to be brainwashed, have crazy imagination, or deliver solid facts that contradict this evaluation - which is impossible, because there are no such facts.
NOTE: don't be surprised about length of this comment, because I am going to use it as a post. Let me know what you think, only don't be cursing or disrespect me if you disagree.

Read more at

LiveLeak.com - ? Things New Ukrainian Government Brought to Ukrainian People so Far ?

 
Tecumsehsbones
#28
Quote: Originally Posted by MHzView Post

If you say so little Miss Propaganda. The area hasn't been under Russian control for 20+ plus years, why is their economy in the toilet?

Couldn't be because their government is a corrupt thugocracy. So do enlighten us. Who is it? The illuminati? The Bilderbergs? The CIA? The bankers?

Da Jooz?
 
darkbeaver
#29
Quote: Originally Posted by TecumsehsbonesView Post

Couldn't be because their government is a corrupt thugocracy. So do enlighten us. Who is it? The illuminati? The Bilderbergs? The CIA? The bankers?

Da Jooz?

The Bilderbergers the CIA the bankers are the Zionist pig illuminati. Half of them are lawyers half are proto human.
 
Goober
#30
Quote: Originally Posted by TecumsehsbonesView Post

Couldn't be because their government is a corrupt thugocracy. So do enlighten us. Who is it? The illuminati? The Bilderbergs? The CIA? The bankers?

Da Jooz?

Problem is every Govt has pillaged the people.
Corrupt, every Govt they had had since independence.
 
no new posts