Boy's head found in home of convicted Pakistani cannibals

spaminator

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 26, 2009
Boy's head found in home of convicted Pakistani cannibals
REUTERS
First posted: Monday, April 14, 2014 08:37 AM EDT | Updated: Monday, April 14, 2014 08:42 AM EDT
MULTAN, Pakistan - Pakistani police re-arrested a convicted cannibal on Monday after finding a young boy's head in his home.
Mohammad Arif, 35, and his brother Mohammad Farman, 30, from the small town of Darya Khan in central Pakistan, served two years in jail for cannibalism and were released last year.
Police said the two had dug up more than 100 corpses from the local graveyard and eaten them.
"Residents informed police after a stench emanated from the house of the two brothers. We raided the house on Monday morning and found the head of a young boy," a district police chief, Ameer Abdullah, told Reuters.
"We have arrested one of the brothers, Mohammad Arif, and are conducting raids for the arrest of the other brother."
Police were searching nearby graveyards to see if they had been disturbed, he said.
Boy's head found in home of convicted Pakistani cannibals | World | News | Toronto Sun

Blackleaf

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 9, 2004
I bet it wasn't even halal, either.

They're a medieval lot, those Muslims. It was only last week that a nine month old boy was put on trial for murder in Pakistan.

PoliticalNick

The Troll Bashing Troll
Mar 8, 2011
Edson, AB
But...but...but they were just making Head-cheese! 8O

So Yummy!

:puke:

Twila

Nanah Potato
Mar 26, 2003
I'm surprised they haven't come down with a transmissible spongiform encephalopathy.

What flaw is in these people that they think eating their own is a ok thing?

Retired_Can_Soldier

The End of the Dog is Coming!
Mar 19, 2006
Alberta
Anything that is even remotely close to being paired with **** cheese will not meet this man's mouth.

And head cheese is just a little too close.

Twila

Nanah Potato
Mar 26, 2003
Head cheese gives head cheese a bad name.

Where did the name come from? There is no other processed mechanically seperated meat that has cheese in it's name. Why cheese? Why not head meat.

It is what it is made of...a whole lot of grossness. organs and such covered in clear jelly. That kind of "meat" should be covered in gravy or hot spicy sauce. ewwwww!

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
Where did the name come from? There is no other processed mechanically seperated meat that has cheese in it's name. Why cheese? Why not head meat.

It is what it is made of...a whole lot of grossness. organs and such covered in clear jelly. That kind of "meat" should be covered in gravy or hot spicy sauce. ewwwww!

Yeah, I hear you, many manufacturers over do the gelatin, but once in a blue moon you can get it with minimal or no gelatin. If you can find the stuff made by Schneider that comes in a tub you have a real delicacy. My brother in law and I can gobble that stuff by the pound.

Twila

Nanah Potato
Mar 26, 2003
Yeah, I hear you, many manufacturers over do the gelatin, but once in a blue moon you can get it with minimal or no gelatin. If you can find the stuff made by Schneider that comes in a tub you have a real delicacy. My brother in law and I can gobble that stuff by the pound.

I think I've heard too much about it to be able to try it now, without being near starving or tricked into it. Either of those scenario's would need to happen for me to like it. Totally psychosomatic to be sure...but still is.