Boy's head found in home of convicted Pakistani cannibals

spaminator
Boy's head found in home of convicted Pakistani cannibals
REUTERS
First posted: Monday, April 14, 2014 08:37 AM EDT | Updated: Monday, April 14, 2014 08:42 AM EDT
MULTAN, Pakistan - Pakistani police re-arrested a convicted cannibal on Monday after finding a young boy's head in his home.
Mohammad Arif, 35, and his brother Mohammad Farman, 30, from the small town of Darya Khan in central Pakistan, served two years in jail for cannibalism and were released last year.
Police said the two had dug up more than 100 corpses from the local graveyard and eaten them.
"Residents informed police after a stench emanated from the house of the two brothers. We raided the house on Monday morning and found the head of a young boy," a district police chief, Ameer Abdullah, told Reuters.
"We have arrested one of the brothers, Mohammad Arif, and are conducting raids for the arrest of the other brother."
Police were searching nearby graveyards to see if they had been disturbed, he said.
Boy's head found in home of convicted Pakistani cannibals | World | News | Toronto Sun

Most helpful post: The members here have rated this post as best reply.
Blackleaf
I bet it wasn't even halal, either.

They're a medieval lot, those Muslims. It was only last week that a nine month old boy was put on trial for murder in Pakistan.

Retired_Can_Soldier
Two years for digging up 100 people and eating them? Wow! Never saw this coming.

PoliticalNick
+2
But...but...but they were just making Head-cheese!

So Yummy!

JLM
Quote: Originally Posted by PoliticalNickView Post

But...but...but they were just making Head-cheese!

So Yummy!

That picture could give head cheese a bad name!

Twila
I'm surprised they haven't come down with a transmissible spongiform encephalopathy.

What flaw is in these people that they think eating their own is a ok thing?

Count_Lothian
+5
#7  Top Rated Post
Well at least he did not eat any Pork.

Twila
+2
Quote: Originally Posted by Count_LothianView Post

Nice, real nice. I now have perrier coming out my nose now.

Count_Lothian
Quote: Originally Posted by TwilaView Post

Nice, real nice. I now have perrier coming out my nose now.

LOL!!!!
Anytime Twila anytime!!!
LOL!!!!!

SLM
+2
Quote: Originally Posted by JLMView Post

That picture could give head cheese a bad name!

Head cheese gives head cheese a bad name.

JLM
Quote: Originally Posted by SLMView Post

Did you eat any lately? It's a real delicacy!

Retired_Can_Soldier
+1
Anything that is even remotely close to being paired with **** cheese will not meet this man's mouth.

And head cheese is just a little too close.

Twila
Quote: Originally Posted by SLMView Post

Where did the name come from? There is no other processed mechanically seperated meat that has cheese in it's name. Why cheese? Why not head meat.

It is what it is made of...a whole lot of grossness. organs and such covered in clear jelly. That kind of "meat" should be covered in gravy or hot spicy sauce. ewwwww!

JLM

Where did the name come from? There is no other processed mechanically seperated meat that has cheese in it's name. Why cheese? Why not head meat.

It is what it is made of...a whole lot of grossness. organs and such covered in clear jelly. That kind of "meat" should be covered in gravy or hot spicy sauce. ewwwww!

Yeah, I hear you, many manufacturers over do the gelatin, but once in a blue moon you can get it with minimal or no gelatin. If you can find the stuff made by Schneider that comes in a tub you have a real delicacy. My brother in law and I can gobble that stuff by the pound.

Twila

Yeah, I hear you, many manufacturers over do the gelatin, but once in a blue moon you can get it with minimal or no gelatin. If you can find the stuff made by Schneider that comes in a tub you have a real delicacy. My brother in law and I can gobble that stuff by the pound.

I think I've heard too much about it to be able to try it now, without being near starving or tricked into it. Either of those scenario's would need to happen for me to like it. Totally psychosomatic to be sure...but still is.

Sal
just looking at it gags me

JLM

Where did the name come from?

Headcheese | Define Headcheese at Dictionary.com

Quote: Originally Posted by SalView Post

just looking at it gags me

Try the stuff in the tub by Schneider.

Sal

thanks *but I am really thinking it won't land on my bucket list any time soon, I think zombie brains would be preferable.

* see the but post for the meaning...lol

Twila

"stuff in a tub" sounds devine, gourmet, almost ambrosiac. lol

taxslave
Quote: Originally Posted by Count_LothianView Post

Long pork should count.

JLM

"stuff in a tub" sounds devine, gourmet, almost ambrosiac. lol

Close!

PoliticalNick

Don't know where the name comes from but it is made from pork shank, lamb shank and beef tongue. Sometimes they toss in some liver, kidney and heart. It is supposed to be really nutritious but I would have to be near death starving to eat it and even then I might not get it down.

JLM

Don't know where the name comes from but it is made from pork shank, lamb shank and beef tongue. Sometimes they toss in some liver, kidney and heart. It is supposed to be really nutritious but I would have to be near death starving to eat it and even then I might not get it down.

Not to mention mainly meat off the head of the pig. Actually very tasty Nick. I think the gelatin puts some people off, but it's actually kind of neutral- maybe a little unethical as it does increase the weight.

PoliticalNick

Not to mention mainly meat off the head of the pig. Actually very tasty Nick. I think the gelatin puts some people off, but it's actually kind of neutral- maybe a little unethical as it does increase the weight.

It sure looks tasty when they cook it up....

I bet you like tripe to old man.

JLM

It sure looks tasty when they cook it up....

I bet you like tripe to old man.

To appreciate the taste you have to eat it, Nick, looking at it just doesn't cut it!

https://www.google.ca/search?newwind...w=1600&bih=754

I haven't actually tried tripe yet, Nick, but it does look very tasty. Have you tried it, Nick or are you one of these people that just looks at something and makes a judgment?

PoliticalNick

To appreciate the taste you have to eat it, Nick, looking at it just doesn't cut it!

https://www.google.ca/search?newwind...w=1600&bih=754

I haven't actually tried tripe yet, Nick, but it does look very tasty. Have you tried it, Nick or are you one of these people that just looks at something and makes a judgment?

Just can't bring myself to eat cow's intestines for any reason.

JLM

Just can't bring myself to eat cow's intestines for any reason.

I know what you mean, Nick, but is it really any different from eating the heart or the liver?

(My wife accuses me of having a cast iron stomach..................I don't get squeamish over food too much as long as it's cooked)

Actually Nick, when you are eating sausages you are in fact eating a cow's intestines! -

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Casing_(sausage)
Last edited by JLM; Apr 16th, 2014 at 12:39 AM..

Nuggler
Some folks will go to great lengths for head.

...............just trying to get ahead............

..............head him off at the pass.......

.............pass me the head.................

I'm here all week............head on over....

boom.

JLM
+1
Quote: Originally Posted by NugglerView Post

I'm here all week............head on over....

O.K. as long as I can get a head start! -

no new posts