In Britain: Turkish gang who shot innocent bystander 11 times jailed for life

Locutus

A Turkish gang have been jailed for a minimum of 114 years after shooting an innocent bystander with a sub-machine gun.

Blaize Lunkula, Yusuf Arslan, Ndombasi Makusu and Christian Barabutu shot 21-year-old Cem Duzgan 11 times in an execution style killing at Clapton FC, a Turkish social club in Upper Clapton Road, Hackney, in October 2009.

The Old Bailey heard Mr Duzganís body was covered with bullets after he got caught up in the feud between rival gangs Tottenham Turks and the Hackney Turks.

Duzgan, who lived with his family in Islington and worked as a sales assistant in a clothes shop, died at the scene.

The court heard the killing was part of a spate of violent ***-for-tat incidents between the two gangs.

Three days before Mr Duzganís murder Oktay Erbasli was gunned down in a targeted attack while he was driving a car in the Roundway, Tottenham.

Mr Duzgan was then killed in revenge, although it is believed he was not the intended target.

Ballistics experts estimated the gun was closer than 30cm to the victimís heard when it was fired by Lunkula.

more

Turkish gang who shot innocent bystander 11 times jailed for life - Crime - News - London Evening Standard (external - login to view)

Blackleaf
+1
#2  Top Rated Post
A result of the Labour Party having an open doors and uncontrolled immigration policy for no reason other than to "rub the Right's nose in diversity".

We're paying the price now. That's why we musn't re-elect the Labour Party in 2015 and elect UKIP.

Farage for PM!

There are some people who think Britain's population is more likely to be around 74 million than the 64 million that we are told it is.

shadowshiv
+1
What a bunch of tough individuals. I'm glad they'll be in jail for the rest of their lives, but I imagine that they'll still be able to control things from inside prison.

Blackleaf
Quote: Originally Posted by shadowshivView Post

What a bunch of tough individuals. I'm glad they'll be in jail for the rest of their lives, but I imagine that they'll still be able to control things from inside prison.

They'll be able to run things from inside prison.... if it's a prison run by lefty liberals who provide them with mobile phones and firearms. And I sincerely hope that that won't be the case.