Charges expand in Bosma killing

Retired_Can_Soldier
Well it's beginning to appear that Dellen Millard may have been involved in something more than a random killing.

Quote:

Dellen Millard, suspect in Tim Bosma killing, now charged with 2 more murders

Toronto’s Millard now charged in deaths of his father and Laura Babcock. Bosma co-accused Mark Smich is also charged in Babcock slaying.

Dellen Millard, the man accused at he centre of the murder case of Hamilton man Tim Bosma, is now charged with the death of his father and former girlfriend.

The OPP announced Thursday that Millard, 28, is now charged with first-degree murder in the death of Wayne Millard and Toronto woman Laura Babcock, who was last seen in 2012.

Millard’s lawyer, Deepak Paradkar told the Star his client will plead not guilty to all charges. “We will defend them zealously,” Paradkar said.

Mark Smich, 26, who is co-accused in Bosma’s murder is now also charged with first-degree murder in Babcock’s death — police alleging the two also planned to kill her.

Millard’s 21-year-old girlfriend, Christina Noudga, was also charged with accessory to murder after the fact in Bosma’s death.

Babcock, 23, was last seen in by her former boyfriend Shawn Lerner on June 26, 2012 when he dropped her off at a hotel in the Queen St. and Roncesvalles Ave. area. Her phone records, obtained by Lerner who said he passed them to Toronto police investigators, showed Babcock and Millard exchanged several calls after her disappearance. Read More

Goober
Wonder how many more killings will come to light.

SLM
I can't say I'm surprised, there was a lot of talk even from the authorities after they arrested him about his Dad and Babcock. I wouldn't even be surprised if there were a few more too but hopefully not.

Such sick and twisted people out there. A part of me would love to throw them all into a cold dark hole and leave them there, honestly death is too good for them.

Goober
Quote: Originally Posted by SLMView Post

I can't say I'm surprised, there was a lot of talk even from the authorities after they arrested him about his Dad and Babcock. I wouldn't even be surprised if there were a few more too but hopefully not.

Such sick and twisted people out there. A part of me would love to throw them all into a cold dark hole and leave them there, honestly death is too good for them.

For these 2 to be charged in other murders makes you wonder if this was some sick game played.
He had money, so that was not an issue.
Unusual for 2, if this is the case, serial killers to link up.
Or 1 could be the dominant one.
F me, ya never know.

SLM
Quote: Originally Posted by GooberView Post

For these 2 to be charged in other murders makes you wonder if this was some sick game played.
F me, ya never know.

There have been serial killer duo's before, Buono and Bianchi come to mind. Also there was Charles Ng and Leonard Lake. It's not that unusual.

And my understanding is that there usually is one dominant one but they're both sick, twisted little puppies.

Coddfish
+1
#6  Top Rated Post
Quote: Originally Posted by SLMView Post

If Millard could be given death, I think Foxy Brown said it best at 1:39-2:05.

Foxy Brown 1111 Movie CLIP - I Want You to Suffer 1974 HD - YouTube

In regards to this development, I can't say that I'm surprised, either. Sad, really.

Sal
Quote: Originally Posted by GooberView Post

F me, ya never know.

no there aren't two being charged but there are two other likely/possible murders that have come out of this. As for the money, he got the money after his father's suicide...which wasn't...The farm out in Ayr he paid for with cash...$850,000.00

Retired_Can_Soldier
Quote: Originally Posted by SalView Post

no there aren't two being charged but there are two other likely/possible murders that have come out of this. As for the money, he got the money after his father's suicide...which wasn't...The farm out in Ayr he paid for with cash...$850,000.00

Actually three have been charged in the Bosma killing.

Two other suspects — Mark Smich, co-accused in Bosma’s death, and Millard’s once-girlfriend, Christina Noudga — have now been dragged further under a microscope with additional charges

SLM
I'm sure it will all get so much more sordid and depraved as the court case unravels. I just hope they are able to locate the remains of Laura Babcock. I always think it's an ongoing and never ending tragedy if the only individual who knows where you are is the sick, twisted **** that took your life.